Dr. Robert Cegielski

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Cegielski

I have only had great experiences in dealing with Dr. Cegielski for the past 3 years. I've always found him to be punctual and efficient. I've also found that he's been honest and upfront with the potential "costs" associated with any work that we could do. I feel like I can trust him to not just attempt to "maximize" the money to make off of me. I understand that he is constantly updating and upgrading his education to ensure he's ahead of the curve with the newest technologies. A great Dentist who I will recommend to anyone. And I like the fact that he's in his mid 30's but already has 6 plus years of experience. He will be my dentist for the next 30 years !

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Recently wrote a quite negative review of this dentist. It appeared on this website for several days then mysteriously disappeared. Hmmmmmmmmmm

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I recently met Dr. Cegielski and his staff at Pier Dental centre as a new patient in North Vancouver . Being new to the lower lonsdale area in north Vancouver , I had to make the switch from my previous long term dentist, which was difficult and I procrastinated for a long time , but, it was so worth it and worth writing a review about . Thank you Dr. Cegielski and your staff for the friendly and memorable first visit. I look forward to my annual checkups . My Hygienist was easygoing , gentle , yet attentive and my teeth felt great afterwords . Dr. Cegielski was very professional and explained my teeth and oral health in a meaningful manner , which leads me to believe that his dental background and knowledge is coming from his heart , and his cares for patients . I had several older fillings , but no pain, just some were aesthetically bothering me and I wanted the best for my teeth long term , leaving as much natural tooth as possible. He explained several different options , from simple fixes, to more comprehensive, which all made me happy and I could tell he was explaining from competent experience. I was also very impressed my insurance was not brought up in conversation as he gave me all his attention , but the girls at the front were able to help with my insurance plan very easily, without stress. With or without insurance I would recommend this dentist to any family member or friend of mine and I can say that I am in good care at this clinic . This is not your average 'neighbourhood dentist' . The clinic was large and welcoming , with such a comfortable feeling. I am so happy that I have a long term humble dentist for myself and my family.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Cegielski's clinic for about two years now and he is probably one of, if not the best dentist's I've ever had. Very knowledgable and easy to talk to, never leaves you wondering why a certain procedure has been done and does not try to up sell you. The facility is well equipped and the staff is super friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Cegielski to anyone, solid doctor and a great dude overall.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I was referred by a friend to Dr.Cegielsk and his team after i had damaged some teeth. I regularly practice Boxing and other contact sports so after taking a hard strike to the jaw I had pain through my jaw and some teeth. Upon examination Dr.Cegielski had diagnosed me, and planned out the recovery process. I now feel better than I ever have, and have also increased my dental hygiene through detailed instruction. I now look forward to my visits and feel safe knowing Dr.Cegielski has my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

My husband and recently switched to this dentist and had nothing but praise as it relates to the dentist and his team. They are very professional and communicative as it related to our dental needs. We would highly recommend this dental office.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

What I love about Dr. Cegielski and his staff is their unwavering commitment to providing the best patient care possible. Everything is on point in this office, super professional staff, beautiful space, updated equipment, and best of all, an awesome dentist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Every single person at your office is so sweet and kind. Being someone who for years dreaded going to dentist, I now love my dental office. Thank you for being so wonderful!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had received treatment from Dr. Cegielski a couple months ago for having my wisdom teeth removed. The process was smooth and easy and I would highly recommend too anyone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I have been a patient at Pier Dental for a number of years and Dr. Robert Cegielski recently completed work on an implant for me. I am delighted with the results. Dr Robert guided me through the process and encouraged my patience whilst I awaited the final, beautiful, implanted tooth. It slipped into place and was a perfect fit, needing no adjustment. There were various stages to the process and throughout I was kept informed as to current and future steps and for a brief moment when I was anxious, Dr Robert was there to re-assure me. He was patient, thorough and kind at every stage. At the conclusion, I felt as if I had sailed through the process and have complete confidence in Dr. Cegielski's skills should I have to repeat the experience. The whole group at Pier Dental contribute to the success of the practice and the warmth of the team is genuine. In conclusion, I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cegielski to anyone seeking a skilled and empathetic practitioner.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016