Ratings for Dr. Hank Lee

This was my 3rd appointment with Dr. Lee. He was very kind and gentle. His team were extremely courteous and helpful. Everything was on time and perfect. Thank you so much to a great team. Jacqueline Duffy

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

If you are looking for a doctor to listen to jokes and socialize - Dr. Lee isn't that. But why that would be a priority for your doctor is beyond me. Go to a night club. If you want a great doctor, look no further. Dr. Hank Lee has been my endocrinologist for over 15 years. He is knowledgeable, thorough and tells you like it is. Clear, concise, professional - exactly what I expect and desire from my health care team.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Lee is kind and professional. He is very sharp minded and a patient listener. He give very clear logically explanations to the problems. I am very happy I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr Lee is such an extra ordinary specialist that I have ever seen. He is so rich in knowledge in his areas of expertise, he explains very well in depth the problem to the patient. He is very fast & you have to be a very good listener to catch him. He is not there to baby sit as he has many things to cover, especially at the hospital. He found out the problem of hypercalcemia for my in law. The surgery went well for the parathyroid adenoma and the calcium is now normal. Above all he is one of the most unpretentious Specialists I have encountered.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I wanted to give this physician a fair chance. I really did. He was super friendly during the entire phase of measurements and pretty talkative. Once it was in his office it was all business. He would ask me what I knew about this and I would start talking and he'd cut me off. Which defeats the purpose of asking me what I know about the disorder! No bedside manner. He ordered a bunch of unnecessary tests rather than just ordering blood work first. There would have been no need for the tests had he ordered blood work first. Really disappointed. I wish he wasn't associated with my ob/gyn practice.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

He talks way to fast, to loud when he calls you name. He doesn't want to treat you it seems. Never smiles doesn't like a joke in any way. Been seeing him since 2015. I avoided him in January and rebooked for today. I have an infected lump on my side. No care in the world. Treated my diabetes stuff, blood pressure, lungs feet thyroid. I asked about my red/purple lump that is very painful. He told me to go to the walkin clinic or my family doctor or the hospital. I mean any med that could help the swelling or infection would be great. But nope!! He refused to help it's not his area of expertise he says. I hate going there........

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Terrible doctor. I was referred to him about a thyroid problem and have a history of hypothyroidism in my family. He took one look at my test results, said i was fine, refused to believe any of my symptoms were real and said they were just in my head. He barely even glaced at the blood test results as they were just given to him and he was seeing it for the first time. He all bUT kiced me out. First thing I did was go to another doctor to get a second opinion. The second doctor took a look at my tests and was astonished that Dr Lee didn't see other red flags that point to another problem. He did not care about my wellbeing at all, missed important information, and didn't even considering listening. I've never had a worse experience. Rude and dismissive

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I was referred Dr. Lee for my hypothyroidism and I am grateful that he is my doctor. Although he lacks in the personality field he makes up for it in his knowledge and ability to answer all your questions. I went to my first appointment confused and concerned and Inwalked out of my first appointment filled with valuable information and insight to hypothyroidism. He doesn't baby you with causes and treatments. He is a straight forward in telling you the reality of the condition and he works along with you to get you to stabilize your levels. I look forward to all my appointments with Dr. Lee and highly recommend him for future patients.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My experience with Dr. Lee was a little different than what I've read. No, he's not going to win any personality contests, but he was certainly pleasant enough. I have just been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, so this is all new to me. He listened carefully to what I said and was interested in my symptoms. He answered all the questions I had. He was very informative and made sure that I understood everything that he was saying. He gave me a tremendous amount of information. I left feeling like I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Knowledgeable. Lacks people skills but expertise makes up for it. For those people wanting additional blood work: it's not a specialists job to order blood work not related to your condition. You'll find this with all docs. Summary: communication and rough around edges but knows what he's doing

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016