Ratings for Dr. Farah Khan

My name is Yashi and my favorite doctor is Dr. Farah Khan. I love her so much. When all medicines failed to clear my acne, she cured it completely. I had completely lost self confidence and this brought back a new hope for me. I give her 5 star ratings for everything she does.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Brutal and very unprofessional doctor. If you are looking for a new doctor this one is not the one I would recommend. Believe all the bad reviews they are so true. She will only take old patience that will not question or challenge her - stay away.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Farrah Khan is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. She always helps, and tells me the truth about everything. She is also great with kids. My son loves her. What we love about her is that I feel at ease with her knowledge every time I leave there. Great doctor. Very good at what she does, and there are not many out there!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My name is Margaret from Bolton. I have always had a great experience with Dr, Khan. She new when I was Stressed and needed the rest to get back and do the things I loved. When I badly hurt my foot which was a crush injury she is the one that told me it was nerve damage and bad sprain and would take a long time to heal. Even though I asked her to send me for a second opinion which she was more than happy to after CT Scans, X-Rays and MRI The outcome was exactly what Dr. Khan had diagnosed from the start. I am 61 years old and have been to many doctors but I find Dr. Khan very professional, extremely knowledgeable and always goes out of her way to help you. Thank God we have a Doctor like her. And I must not forget her secretary who is always pleasant an returns calls right away.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Amazing experience with her she was very knowledgeable and I loved her

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr Khan is a wonderful doctor. She tells it how it is. Every time i leave there i feel safe and she is great with kids as well. Her personality and care for us has been #1 from day 1. Absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Despite making an apt has to spend at least one hour before been seen by the doctor

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I don't go to Dr. Khan much, its a long wait and I use walk ins for minor issues but I curse myself after I do this because walk ins are terrible. Dr. Khan takes her time with her patients, listen very carefully, ask detailed information pertaining the problem and I've never met any doctor who is so knowledgable than her. Trust me, I use walk ins more than I should. There not a lot of doctors like her. I don't know how she does it. She is so accurate in her diagnosis and the choice of medications are so amazing like she knows you DNA which medicine will suit your body. Her bubbly personality and pleasant attitude makes the visit so enjoyable. I promised myself I won't go to walk in ever again even if I've to wait ling at her office. I get the best medical and sometimes life changing advice that even my mother won't be able to give. Hats off to you Dr. Khan for putting so much effort in taking care of your patients.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr khan is an amazing physician. I have the utmost respect for her and her opinion. She is kind, compassionate and trustworthy. My entire family is blessed to have her as our physician and don't hesitate to take the 1/2 hour drive to see her when there are many options for physicians much closer. She actually listens to her patients. My own health is often plagued with various ailments and I can always trust her opinion of what is happening with my health and her recommendation of solution (whether meds, specialist, olive oil...) She is well versed in so many areas of medicine that I have nothing but confidence in her abilities. I truly feel lucky to have her as our family physician and pray that she remains our doctor for many, many years to come. THANKS DR. KHAN (for everything).

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Those of you saying that the negative reviews are lies don't understand how reviews work. Reviews will never always be perfect and good, that's why people come to look at reviews to get a better understanding. Just because you are not being treated wrong does not mean everyone else isn't either. This isn't about ruining someone's reputation, this is about making people aware of the good and bad about this doctor. From my experience, this doctor has the worst work ethics I've seen to this day. She treats many of us with so much disrespect, sometimes it's very heartbreaking. We go to the doctors to seek help, yet I often walk out feeling more stressed and depressed than I already was. She's told me to get out of her office once for asking a question, at which point she started yelling for me to shut up and called me "uneducated" as well as an "idiot". I find these words very degrading and rude. How could you even call yourself a doctor if you can't handle and deal with your patients? You're there to help us, not make our live worse.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016