Ratings for Dr. Farah Khan

- yells at elderly woman, very egocentric, time for her to be reported but will leave it to karma. -she should not be in this practice, always making my grandma cry or tensed each time she leaves the office. she always shares patient information to other people. -ur career or ur background will show how much respect she will pay u -I still cannot believe she was yelling at this elderly lady, she left the door open and I was waiting area there is a reason why she is lonely and explains why she always talks abt hating her sister, i guess her sister was not that egocentric and more down to earth. sucks for you dr. khan, its unfortunate that god gave u this chance to complete medical school and instead of using it to help people you ruin people. -oh and if you're a home maker and do not work outside of your house she will judge you, even though that is between you and your husband. -Talks highly about her children, puts your children down, yet she does not know what her children do behind her back. (a bunch of her patients children all went to the same school as her children)

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

I have never encountered a physician like her. Completely and utterly unprofessional speaking on other patients and their problems as they walk out of the room and I am coming in. Who does that?? She also feels the need to speak on things that have nothing to do with my appointment or that I have asked her about. She brushes everything off with “you’re young, your fine, it’s in your head”. If she doesn’t feel like doing your appointment then she will tell you “I’m not in the mood today” or will have her incompetent staff call and tell you that she may or may not be here when you come. Really?? Is my time not of any value? Are my concerns not important? Her wait times are also ridiculous and had she been a good physician I wouldn’t care, but her appointments are just her speaking in circles. I have never ever encountered a person like her, let alone a doctor. All my family and friends have changed to a different physician all complaining of the same issues. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Let me sum up this doctor for you. She is RUDE unprofessional, blunt, brutalnhas zero bedside manner AND she is completely unqualified to practice as a medical professional. Please do anoT go to this doctor. Every time I or any member of my family has been to her, we have left there completely dumbfounded at her rudeness and crazy erratic behaviour. This is why we have all changed our family doctor. Please believe the bad reviews people have left her because all the positive reviews are her own. She is unkind, asks personal questions irrelevant to why the patient is there because she likes to give unsolited advice and comments completely unrelated and unnecessary. If you value your health please do not seek her for advice.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Caring, friendly and knowledgeable....how we describe this doctor. We are pleased to have her as our family physician. Whenever needed the most - we always received excellent care, attention, treatment and got problems resolved.. Thorough professional, dedicated, friendly and caring! Great experience!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Khan is wonderful to interact with; very knowledgeable, sympathetic and kind. She gives a lot of great advice and is full of wisdom. The wait times are a bit long, but it's due to Dr. Khan caring about her patients and not trying to rush a diagnosis or randomly put people on medication. Very ethical and very intelligent!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Khan is a unique physician who looks into medical issues taking holistic approach. She never rushed you. She is very professional and kind. She is never ruid but won't tolerate bad behaviour. We and most of my neighbors are her patients for the past 5 years and consider ourselves lucky to have a caring and knowledgeable family doctor. She works in hospital as a complex care physician and has excellent work ethics. I see everyone leaving her office happy and satisfied. I'm there a lot since I suffer from multiple medical issues and never once doubt her medical judgment. I'm alive and well because of God upstairs and Dr. Khan downstairs. Thank you Dr. Khan

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Very rude unprofessional very bad doctor not caring and she will keep you for long time just for info about ou family and criticize

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

She is a very rude and unprofessional doctor. Usually my mom and I would visit her in the morning when there were 0-2 patients in the waiting area. Our check up would usually take 5 to 10 minutes, but she would keep my mother and I in the check-up room for an hour because she was too busy asking PERSONAL questions about my family, lecturing my mother about how she did a poor job in raising one of her child, talking about religion, POLITICS, etc. This is a doctor talking to her patient about how the patient did a terrible job in raising her own child, the same lady who has never spent any time with any of my family members, nor does she live with my family or know about our past. She really made my mother cry. People in my household were separating and at one point she even made us sit 1.5 hours in the room to try to get answers to her knowsy questions. The reason why we would visit her office early in the morning was because we tried to save time for our selves, so that we can wait less, but instead by the time that we would come out of the check in room, it would be an hour later with the waiting room full. She does not take many patience in order for her waiting room to be full, the only reason why it gets full is because she spends her time talking about anything other than the patient's individual health needs in the check-up room. She targets my mother and I because we are soft spoken and very polite, we also come off as not really standing up for ourselves and just letting things go, this is usually the type of people she targets. In comparison to mys sister, she does not act the same with her because my sister usually goes alone and has a defense -full personality, she will talk back when its her right. Many times I left her office feeling bad about myself. She always interfered/commented rudely with many aspects of my personal life without any of it relating to my own medical needs. She even called my friend's family uneducated, and many other things. I thought that it was just my friend's family and I which received negative support from her, but after reading the comments, she treats other people like that as well. Something that really annoyed me was that she would always call my family conservative and try to make herself look good by claiming that she is liberal, again from a doctor that has just seen me a few times in her clinic and has never lived with any of us. One time I went to her office wearing formal clothes, the shirt was not even tight, and then she said your shirt is too tight do not come in to my office again???????!!!!! I think she confuses her patients with "friends" that she can pick on! I come from the same religion as her, because I dress differently than her for my own religious beliefs, she always tries to compare her religious practices to mine, by basically saying that she is a better worshiper than me. Never did I once judge her nor talk about anything other than my personal health needs. She needs to learn how to differentiate between being a professional doctor from a "friend" that likes to pick on people and be involved in peoples personal buisness.

Submitted September 15, 2017

My name is Yashi and my favorite doctor is Dr. Farah Khan. I love her so much. When all medicines failed to clear my acne, she cured it completely. I had completely lost self confidence and this brought back a new hope for me. I give her 5 star ratings for everything she does.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Brutal and very unprofessional doctor. If you are looking for a new doctor this one is not the one I would recommend. Believe all the bad reviews they are so true. She will only take old patience that will not question or challenge her - stay away.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017