Ratings for Dr. Farah Khan

Dr. Khan is a unique physician who looks into medical issues taking holistic approach. She never rushed you. She is very professional and kind. She is never ruid but won't tolerate bad behaviour. We and most of my neighbors are her patients for the past 5 years and consider ourselves lucky to have a caring and knowledgeable family doctor. She works in hospital as a complex care physician and has excellent work ethics. I see everyone leaving her office happy and satisfied. I'm there a lot since I suffer from multiple medical issues and never once doubt her medical judgment. I'm alive and well because of God upstairs and Dr. Khan downstairs. Thank you Dr. Khan

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Very rude unprofessional very bad doctor not caring and she will keep you for long time just for info about ou family and criticize

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

She is a very rude and unprofessional doctor. Usually my mom and I would visit her in the morning when there were 0-2 patients in the waiting area. Our check up would usually take 5 to 10 minutes, but she would keep my mother and I in the check-up room for an hour because she was too busy asking PERSONAL questions about my family, lecturing my mother about how she did a poor job in raising one of her child, talking about religion, POLITICS, etc. This is a doctor talking to her patient about how the patient did a terrible job in raising her own child, the same lady who has never spent any time with any of my family members, nor does she live with my family or know about our past. She really made my mother cry. People in my household were separating and at one point she even made us sit 1.5 hours in the room to try to get answers to her knowsy questions. The reason why we would visit her office early in the morning was because we tried to save time for our selves, so that we can wait less, but instead by the time that we would come out of the check in room, it would be an hour later with the waiting room full. She does not take many patience in order for her waiting room to be full, the only reason why it gets full is because she spends her time talking about anything other than the patient's individual health needs in the check-up room. She targets my mother and I because we are soft spoken and very polite, we also come off as not really standing up for ourselves and just letting things go, this is usually the type of people she targets. In comparison to mys sister, she does not act the same with her because my sister usually goes alone and has a defense -full personality, she will talk back when its her right. Many times I left her office feeling bad about myself. She always interfered/commented rudely with many aspects of my personal life without any of it relating to my own medical needs. She even called my friend's family uneducated, and many other things. I thought that it was just my friend's family and I which received negative support from her, but after reading the comments, she treats other people like that as well. Something that really annoyed me was that she would always call my family conservative and try to make herself look good by claiming that she is liberal, again from a doctor that has just seen me a few times in her clinic and has never lived with any of us. One time I went to her office wearing formal clothes, the shirt was not even tight, and then she said your shirt is too tight do not come in to my office again???????!!!!! I think she confuses her patients with "friends" that she can pick on! I come from the same religion as her, because I dress differently than her for my own religious beliefs, she always tries to compare her religious practices to mine, by basically saying that she is a better worshiper than me. Never did I once judge her nor talk about anything other than my personal health needs. She needs to learn how to differentiate between being a professional doctor from a "friend" that likes to pick on people and be involved in peoples personal buisness.

Submitted September 15, 2017

My name is Yashi and my favorite doctor is Dr. Farah Khan. I love her so much. When all medicines failed to clear my acne, she cured it completely. I had completely lost self confidence and this brought back a new hope for me. I give her 5 star ratings for everything she does.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Brutal and very unprofessional doctor. If you are looking for a new doctor this one is not the one I would recommend. Believe all the bad reviews they are so true. She will only take old patience that will not question or challenge her - stay away.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Farrah Khan is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. She always helps, and tells me the truth about everything. She is also great with kids. My son loves her. What we love about her is that I feel at ease with her knowledge every time I leave there. Great doctor. Very good at what she does, and there are not many out there!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My name is Margaret from Bolton. I have always had a great experience with Dr, Khan. She new when I was Stressed and needed the rest to get back and do the things I loved. When I badly hurt my foot which was a crush injury she is the one that told me it was nerve damage and bad sprain and would take a long time to heal. Even though I asked her to send me for a second opinion which she was more than happy to after CT Scans, X-Rays and MRI The outcome was exactly what Dr. Khan had diagnosed from the start. I am 61 years old and have been to many doctors but I find Dr. Khan very professional, extremely knowledgeable and always goes out of her way to help you. Thank God we have a Doctor like her. And I must not forget her secretary who is always pleasant an returns calls right away.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Amazing experience with her she was very knowledgeable and I loved her

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr Khan is a wonderful doctor. She tells it how it is. Every time i leave there i feel safe and she is great with kids as well. Her personality and care for us has been #1 from day 1. Absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Despite making an apt has to spend at least one hour before been seen by the doctor

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016