Corrine Dawson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Corrine Dawson

Dr Dawson is very good. She has a very clear plan. After 6 months my inner body feels like its mending. She is professional, personable, very clear on the plan presented. I am very grateful to have found her. Thank you so very much!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2020

Don’t know what I would do without Dr. Dawson. She’s been my lifeline to safe and effective care for my physical health; which also supports me mentally and emotionally. Thank-you Dr. Dawson and Team! Local Counselor

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

I felt completely comfortable and understood during my visit with Dr. Dawson! Her recommendations were great, and didn't feel overwhelming! The staff was very friendly, and i would 10/10 recommend my friends and family go see her! I have been following the plan set out for me, and have noticed a VERY significant change in 2 short months! So happy! :) Thank you Corrine!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

Dr Dawson listens and understands - a rare trait in today's world of medicine. She is thorough and up to date. I am so glad to have her in my life.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I had such a great first experience with Dr. Dawson! She explained everything to me in ways I would understand, and was very pleasant and personable. She was so incredibly knowledgable and I left there feeling so great about my plan, and confident that I can take back my health with her help :) thank you!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr Dawson is one in a million. I am so grateful for such an empathetic, knowledgeable and amazing doctor. I don’t know where I would be without her with my health and I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Corrine is amazing. Clear direction and understanding. I am so pleased this process seems so easy. Thank you Dr Dawson. So glad I am in with you. :)

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I am really happy I found Dr. Dawson and her Clinic. Living in northern BC I’ve always wanted this care and attention and wasn’t sure if I was gonna find it. We schedule our calls and we use every minute available. She explains everything so well and really listens to my concerns and makes recommendations for everything concern. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Dr. Dawson is awesome, she always has a listening ear and genuinely wants to help her patience. I am so glad I found her! She explains things and tries to cut costs where she can, never pushing vitamins etc. unless you want them.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr Dawson has helped me fine tune my health from surviving to thriving over this past year. She is highly knowledgeable, very efficient, and has a unique way of explaining synergistic key concepts concerning women's health. I'm extremely thankful for her expertise topped with a caring attitude.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Corrine Dawson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English