Ratings for Dr. Svetlana Bosiljcic-Stojanovic

The service and treatment I received was phenomenal. I went in for a varicose vein consultation and Dr. Stojanovic took her time to thoroughly explain everything that I needed to know. Other clinics I've gone to for this treatment in the past have felt really impersonal and the doctor would always talk down to me, but here I felt very comfortable. You can tell she wants her patients to feel welcome. I've started going for vein treatment and have no complaints. I'd also like to really compliment the receptionist who was very friendly and made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in the door. Overall great service and great staff! Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I was not fond of this doctor. I found her to be to pushy about me needing to buy compression stockings. I don't feel that she genuinely cared, and I felt like she was more in it for the money. I used to pay $80.00 for my veins, but the price went up to $100.00. A little pricey, especially that you need more than one treatment done every two three weeks. (I don't have health insurance). She's not always on time, which can be annoying when you're paying for parking. (And going bi-weekly). This place seems to have a turnover with receptionists (not sure why), but they were all very lovely.

Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Svetlana Bosiljcic-Stojanovic is a thorough, caring and knowledgeable doctor. Uses up to date tools (laptop)efficiently, discusses results and gives you options without preaching. She skillfully selects the best treatment and solutions.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

She is excellent! The best doctor I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010