Ratings for Dr. Darby Cassidy

Professional, and knowledgeable. Dr. Cassidy performed a simple vasectomy, and it was just that. I felt very comfortable knowing I was in great hands and the whole procedure was done in minutes.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT HAS HELPED ME. I have seen dozens of doctors over the past several years, all of which were unable or unwilling to help. Dr. Cassidy fixed my pain with only 1 procedure and changed my life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Unbelievable. Very smart and very fast. Vasectomy reversal within 4 weeks of consultation and pregnancy by 8 weeks. Certainly knows what he's doing and will bend over backward to help his patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

This guy saved my life I was in constant agony after having a botched vasectomy. He got me in within weeks ( wish I would of found him a year ago...). Your in very good hands if your going to see him. A urologist who's willing to work on some other surgeons mess up is a rare thing in this country. I'm very Happy with the results and he was right up front with the risks. His staff at the desk is first rate too, had to do out of province paperwork and coming in over a holiday to make sure everything was ready for me. I'm impressed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Decent staff, seemed to know enough but since the surgery I had over a year and a half ago, and it not going good he will no longer help me and says it's not my problem anymore, although I am not from his province it still hurts physically and emotionally like he doesn't care that I'm still in agony,

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Simply the best! Cured my chronic pain after decades of disability and failed treatments. Including previous surgery. Could not be happier.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Very kind, helpful, and knowledgable. Wonderful doctor and staff in very difficult times. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr Cassidy is very approachable and kind. I had to have a previous bladder suspension that needed to be redone and chose Dr Cassidy to do this one. It went without a hitch. He is like a big friendly giant. I really enjoyed going to see him and would have no problem recommending him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Tremendous doctor. Listens, treated my dad with respect and very approachable. Good bedside manner. Really helped us deal with dad's issues. In all my parents health issues, he has been the best doctor

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

He was very helful in providing the information that led to me recovery. He patiently listend to me, suggested the required treatment, and followed through to find out the status of my complaint.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012