Ratings for Dr. Terrell Montgomery

I love seeing Doctor Montgomery and his staff. His office is so caring, and Dr. Montgomery really trys to get to the bottom of every health issue no matter how complex. He's also great with kids. I would bring my daughter everytime I had a visit and I never had to worry about him upsetting her, he always talked with her and made her feel safe. Great guy wish I was still there.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

We absolutely love this office. The entire staff actually cares so much about their patients and have even opened early when my wife has an emergency issue. Though we have both had severe and complicated health issues, Doc Montgomery and his staff go out of their way to take care of us and does so much for our hearts. I wouldn't trust my wife's health to ANYONE else and trust Doc's advice on all of our specialist referrals. I could never say enough good things about them and they have become a very valued part of our family. We love these guys for all that they do, and they do so much more than any other doctor's office that we've ever used before. If you want the best, this is the place.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010