Ratings for Dr. Naila Ladha

After looking for a new dentist for a while I was recommended Dr. Ladha by a friend. I was never confident with my smile, with my teeth unaligned and constantly having to bleach them. Dr. Ladha listened to all my concerns and suggested the best option for me- new veneers. Her professionalism, attention to my needs, exceptional staff and a very throughout work made my experience a most pleasurable one. My teeth are in an immaculate condition now, I feel myself smiling, and still wowed by the work she has done. Great availability, throughout follow-ups , such amazing staff ( Taffy, her assistant is top notch). I have recommended Dr. Ladha to numerous colleagues and friends- I could not thank her enough for all of the painless and incredible job she has done! If you want a dentist that you can trust, Dr. Ladha and her staff is it- you ll be sure of her work and results.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Thank you to Dawson Dental and Dr. Ladha for giving me my Hollywood smile right before my wedding!!! I couldn't be happier with the professional service provided by Dr. Ladha and her staff. I was always self conscious about my smile due to the shape and yellow colour. The veneers turned out way better then I ever imagined and I can't wait to show off my new smile. Dr. Ladha works magic. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I'm new to Toronto ...ok I lied I've been here for three years but was scared to connect with a new dentist due to my intense fear of them. I've had the same dentist for 23 years and he knew how to handle a difficult patient like me. I work at manulife next door to dawson dental and finally worked up the courage to go in. There she was smiling Dr Ladha! I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually enjoyed my visit. Her and her assistant Taffy are quite the tag team. One full check up, a cleaning and 2 fillings later I've found my new favourite dentist. Thanks Dr Ladha!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

If you can see another dentist, I would highly recommend it. A molar filling had to be redone 3 times because the filling was 'soft', as stated by the assistant. Several fillings are loose and two had to be replaced by another dentist within 8 months. You will be booked with several other patients at the same time. Dentist will run from room to room, and you will be kept distracted by the assistant until she is back. When she is back, she will need to remember what was being done for your teeth, and then rush off a few minutes. It is possible this dentist is good technically, but she may have to actually focus on you and repair her mistakes, if needed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Naila Ladha

Dr. Naila Ladha's response
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us, we hope you can please contact our office so we can review and discuss this with you. In terms of a filling being soft, the material that we use here is hardened by a special light which makes it impossible to remain soft, I wonder if this may have been a miscommunication. There are some circumstances where fillings may need adjustment, this is not uncommon, and may require several visits to make sure you are comfortable with your new bite and filling. A loose filling seems very peculiar and rare, something I do not hear of often, especially only 8 months after treatment. In fact I grouped my entire team together to discuss this and see if anyone can recall a circumstance like this but we weren't able to think of which patient to reach out to. I understand you are not happy with the care you received here and am very sorry you felt this way but I would be happy to meet with you to review the work that was done and the work you say had to be redone. Even though we run an extremely busy office I am very particular about patient care, comfort and time, and always devote 100% of my time and attention to my patients. Hope to hear from you soon.

Submitted June 23, 2016

She's awesome and is super easy going and gentle! Did not feel like a dental appointment at all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Ladha and her staff are wonderful and attentive. I always receive a friendly welcome from everyone in the office, and I look forward to each appointment. I have always been happy with the quality of dental work provided by Dr. Ladha. There are also many perks not offered by most other dentists, such as complimentary whitening gel at each cleaning, student discounts, and promotions from time to time. I also really like how modern the practice is--there are flat screen televisions in each room, and I get email reminders a few days before each appointment. I've recommended Dr. Ladha to several people.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

She's the best. Just went for my first appointment with her, and she was awesome. Super helpful, really listened, and the staff were absolutely amazing. The office was very clean and everyone is super friendly. I'm excited to be in good hands. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Looks like i wasn't lucky with this doctor. Clip she did soon fall apart, and some other issues. I didn't like at all. How have to find another dictir to re do stuff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

She is easy on the eyes that's for sure. Very attentive and professional.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Very nice and professional. She explained me carefully my issues, and offered me options about how to take care. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Naila Ladha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ladha obtained an Honours Bachelor of Science degree with High Distinction from the University of Toronto in 2004. She graduated with a DMD degree from Boston University ‘s Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 2008. Dr. Ladha is committed to quality patient care with the primary goal of achieving optimal oral health and beauty for all of her patients. She is happy to be working with Dawson Dental Centres where these principles are shared. Along with general and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Ladha offers Invisalign Invisible braces. To connect with Dr. Ladha, you can follow her on Twitter @SmilesbyNaila or on Linked In.

• English

• Boston University (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2004)

• Blue Cross Of California