Ratings for Dr. Naila Ladha

After looking for a new dentist for a while I was recommended Dr. Ladha by a friend. I was never confident with my smile, with my teeth unaligned and constantly having to bleach them. Dr. Ladha listened to all my concerns and suggested the best option for me- new veneers. Her professionalism, attention to my needs, exceptional staff and a very throughout work made my experience a most pleasurable one. My teeth are in an immaculate condition now, I feel myself smiling, and still wowed by the work she has done. Great availability, throughout follow-ups , such amazing staff ( Taffy, her assistant is top notch). I have recommended Dr. Ladha to numerous colleagues and friends- I could not thank her enough for all of the painless and incredible job she has done! If you want a dentist that you can trust, Dr. Ladha and her staff is it- you ll be sure of her work and results.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Ladha and her staff are wonderful and attentive. I always receive a friendly welcome from everyone in the office, and I look forward to each appointment. I have always been happy with the quality of dental work provided by Dr. Ladha. There are also many perks not offered by most other dentists, such as complimentary whitening gel at each cleaning, student discounts, and promotions from time to time. I also really like how modern the practice is--there are flat screen televisions in each room, and I get email reminders a few days before each appointment. I've recommended Dr. Ladha to several people.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

She's the best. Just went for my first appointment with her, and she was awesome. Super helpful, really listened, and the staff were absolutely amazing. The office was very clean and everyone is super friendly. I'm excited to be in good hands. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Looks like i wasn't lucky with this doctor. Clip she did soon fall apart, and some other issues. I didn't like at all. How have to find another dictir to re do stuff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

She is easy on the eyes that's for sure. Very attentive and professional.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

After moving to Toronto I was looking for a new dentist where I could begin my Invisalign treatment. Dr. Ladha immediately made me feel very comfortable about the whole process and ultimately helped me decide to go through with it. Her and her team always made time to see me if there was anything I wanted to discuss along the way. I am SO happy with my results and have referred many people to her for both orthodontic and dental work.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I went last week to get my wisdom teeth extracted. I could barely feel Dr. Ladha working. I listened to music and it helped me stay calm during the whole thing which lasted less than 15 minutes... or maybe she is THAT GOOD that it felt like no time had passed and she was done. She's been taking care of me for the past 5 years and honestly no complaints. I'm normally not worried about seeing my dentist, but whenever I have fears or doubts she is there to guide me through the process.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Great experience, Crown on lower mauler, fast, pain-free procedure, used Articaine (Ultracaine) as a mandibular block, have switch dentist 7 times over the last 15 years, she is the best

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Wonderful dentist! She took her time to explain cause of my issues, and offered me options about how/when to take care of each issue. Calm, thoughtful and very empathetic. It's obvious that her staff have a deep appreciation of her as well, as they take very good care of their dentist. :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Naila Ladha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ladha obtained an Honours Bachelor of Science degree with High Distinction from the University of Toronto in 2004. She graduated with a DMD degree from Boston University ‘s Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 2008. Dr. Ladha is committed to quality patient care with the primary goal of achieving optimal oral health and beauty for all of her patients. She is happy to be working with Dawson Dental Centres where these principles are shared. Along with general and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Ladha offers Invisalign Invisible braces. To connect with Dr. Ladha, you can follow her on Twitter @SmilesbyNaila or on Linked In.

• English

• Boston University (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ladha and her staff are wonderful and attentive. I always receive a friendly welcome from everyone in the office, and I look forward to each appointment. I ..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's the best. Just went for my first appointment with her, and she was awesome. Super helpful, really listened, and the staff were absolutely amazing. The o..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Looks like i wasn't lucky with this doctor. Clip she did soon fall apart, and some other issues. I didn't like at all. How have to find another dictir to re do ..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After looking for a new dentist for a while I was recommended Dr. Ladha by a friend. I was never confident with my smile, with my teeth unaligned and constantl..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is easy on the eyes that's for sure. Very attentive and professional. "

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice and professional. She explained me carefully my issues, and offered me options about how to take care. I recommend her."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After moving to Toronto I was looking for a new dentist where I could begin my Invisalign treatment. Dr. Ladha immediately made me feel very comfortable about t..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went last week to get my wisdom teeth extracted. I could barely feel Dr. Ladha working. I listened to music and it helped me stay calm during the whole thing..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Naila, only cared about profiting money from my visits. I'm never returning again. "

September 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, Crown on lower mauler, fast, pain-free procedure, used Articaine (Ultracaine) as a mandibular block, have switch dentist 7 times over the last..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was expecting a better experience after reading the reviews but unfortunately I found her to be a bit rude and in a hurry. I felt uneasy and uncomfortable. Wi..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful dentist! She took her time to explain cause of my issues, and offered me options about how/when to take care of each issue. Calm, thoughtful and ve..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had two wisdom teeth taken out in a matter of minutes. The procedure was painless and so far no discomfort. Small dentist. Small hands. Big skills. Thankf..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love her - she is the best dentist I've had the good fortune of having!"

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first visit with Dr. Ladha on Monday, because I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to going to the dentist it's been almost 3 years since my last appoi..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm a new patient. Dentist took her time with me. I didn't feel rushed. Got a good treatment plan. going back for a cleaning in a few weeks."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The best lesbiann dentist in Toronto . Highly recommended by others. "

June 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.dawsondental.ca" to "http://dawsondental.ca/our-locations/toronto-dentist/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M4W 3T5". Address has been updated from "None" to "120 Bloor Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14166391138".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Didn't love that the staff and doctor seemed a little bit confused about what we were doing at my appointment. They asked ME if there was a cavity in one spot, ..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Nice office and good location. Treatments by both Hygenist and dentist seemed to be more about how much money it could make them and less about my feelings."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff killer location warm and empathetic dentist look no further"

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Like most people, when I know a visit to the dentist is due it doesn’t necessarily put the biggest smile on my face. I have always had this feeling ever since I..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dental work has never been my favourite thing. I hate the sounds the smells the tools. My co worker recommended dr ladha and I went in first for a consultation..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being neglecting my dental concerns for a few years, I luckily found Dr Ladha, she took the time to explain my treatment, she also drew me a picture to il..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My whole entire family (6 of us) sees Dr. Ladha and everyone of us enjoys seeing her and her team. We have always had a great experience. The ladies at the f..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going to Dr. Ladha for years, would never think of going to another Dentist. Even her staff are amazing at what they do. I am always given notice when..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dentist, Great Staff, outstanding work! Cant say enough good things."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used to dread going to the Dentist until I found Dr. Ladha. She really takes the time to explain the process, I didn't feel rushed like with other dentists ..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "These comments are not consistent with my first experience or second. Won't be returning. Staff are or were disorganized for my experiences. Dr. seemed not focu..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ladha and her staff treat patients really well as highly valued clients. My first visit with Dr. Ladha she had a great amount of confidence and is passio..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ladha is a great dentist! She is a perfectionist, I love that about a dentist, she is a true artist, you can't even see my fillings she placed! BTW she also ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ladha really takes the time to get to know you and address all your concerns. She goes out of her way to make you feel as comfortable as possible, even thou..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Personality clash between us for sure. Staff were nice, however when I needed a filling fixed that Dr Naila had done for me only months previous, they wanted m..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being uninsured and having issues with the personality of my previous dentist I had stopped going to see the dentist regularly. It has been a long time an..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Ladha as my dentist upon moving to Toronto. I have had a number of appointments so far and have been extremely pleased each time. Staff: A..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ladha is my #1 choice for a dentist. My family and I have had Dr. Ladha as our dentist for many years now. As a singer myself, I find comfort in knowing tha..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LaDha has made my experience far more pleasurable going to the dentist. If you hate going to the dentist you should go to Dr. Ladha. She made me feel very..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Ladha for years and I'm consistently impressed by the work she and her team do. In the last few years she showed great concern when I ch..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never been the type of guy who leaves reviews on websites, let alone a review on a dental experience, but here I am! I'm a film and television actor, and i..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ladha has been one of the best and thorough dentists I have met who has helped me feel comfortable and at ease during my visit. I came to her with my issue ..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ladha is the best dentist I've seen. Her entire team at Dawson Dental has the best customer service in the health care industry, in my opinion. I have been..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I moved to Canada 8 months ago and learned about Dr. Ladha through a work colleague who is a patient of hers. I had 3 root canals done in my home country and i..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I work at ManuLife down the street from Dawson Dental. Many of my co-workers see Dr Ladha and I've heard nothing but glowing reviews. I'm 63 years old and have..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't ask for a better dentist. Extremely professional and excellent at what she does. I am very happy to say that I found a long term dentist that cares abo..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Ladha after not having been to the dentist in a long time and I haven't had any issues with my teeth going in. Just wanted a cleaning and a general ex..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Ladha after many years of dental neglect due do a general anxiety about my teeth. She and the team made me feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Ladha wa..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ladha is fantastic. As someone who is very nervous about dentist visits she made me very comfortable and the appointment was quick and painless. Would defini..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fun, sharp, extremely knowledgeable and attentive. It honestly doesn't get any better than Dr. Ladha. You can tell that she genuinely loves her job and that sen..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had shopped around for a new dentist as the one I went to, I wasn't very pleased with. I found Dr. Ladha and am so happy with her! Today, I just saw Dr. Naila..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Naila Ladha is a fantastic Dentist! I had my first root canal done yesterday and did not feel a thing just like she promised. I was freaking out all day abo..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today I had a root canal done by Dr. Ladha. Like most people, when I was told I needed a root canal I was concerned that it would be painful. Dr. Ladha had assu..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ladha is a consummate professional. Friendly, knowledgeable and detail oriented."

September 9, 2014