Dr. Naila Ladha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Naila Ladha

After looking for a new dentist for a while I was recommended Dr. Ladha by a friend. I was never confident with my smile, with my teeth unaligned and constantly having to bleach them. Dr. Ladha listened to all my concerns and suggested the best option for me- new veneers. Her professionalism, attention to my needs, exceptional staff and a very throughout work made my experience a most pleasurable one. My teeth are in an immaculate condition now, I feel myself smiling, and still wowed by the work she has done. Great availability, throughout follow-ups , such amazing staff ( Taffy, her assistant is top notch). I have recommended Dr. Ladha to numerous colleagues and friends- I could not thank her enough for all of the painless and incredible job she has done! If you want a dentist that you can trust, Dr. Ladha and her staff is it- you ll be sure of her work and results.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Thank you Dr. Ladha for my smile makeover - you did a fantastic job! After having awful, small, poorly shaped and missing teeth my entire life, I finally can smile at the age of 33. Dr. Ladha used veneers and crowns to totally re-vamp my upper arch. Not only does she do amazing work, she is one of the nicest people i've met. She is always so happy and it is rare to see someone who enjoys her work as much as she does. It really makes you confident to see her confidence in her work. I was hesitatant to take the step to starting my makeover, but once I did, I did not regret it. I highly recommend Dr. Ladha and her team for anything dental! And certainly if you are considering cosmetic work. She really is the best.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Ladha performed a root canal in one of my front teeth and the procedure went so smoothly. Her knowledge made me feel at ease prior to the appointment as I was a little nervous about getting a root canal on one of my front teeth. I've visited Dr. Ladha on many other occasions for dental procedures and she always treats every procedure with care. I'm very happy to have her as my dentist!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Ladha had me do a CT scan before she did my implant surgery. . The scan showed a rare bone condition that I was not aware I had. From there I was referred to a specialist for further care however I want to point out that the other dentist I went to told me CT scans were not necessary and that I could book my implants right away. I appreciate that this Dr. was thorough with me and did not rush into treatment. Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I saw Dr Ladha for an emergency on friday I walked by and asked to be seen even though I didn't have an appointment. I didn't want to be in pain over thanks giving. They told me her schedule was booked but she saw me in the waiting room and promised to make time for me that day. I wanted to take a moment today to say thank you for relieving my pain. You have a new and loyal patient in me!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I have sensitivity in several teeth. Most especially at my gums. Dr ladha did some fillings near the roots of my teeth and lo and behold I can drink coffee again without pain! Thankful my aunt referred me. Also very easy going and not scary dentist!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

The staff at Rosedale Dawson are fantastic , and Dr. Ladha is amazing. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Ladha for 4 years. I switched from my previous dentist on the recommendation of a friend and after having a life changing first consult, free of charge. I was having the same problem and pain re-occur for many years as a result of shoddy dentistry and Dr. Ladha changed everything for me when she capped a root canal treated tooth that had been continually breaking. She also came up with a cost effective alternative to veneers with cosmetic bonding for my front teeth to give me more confidence in my smile. My teenage son just finished his Invisalign treatment with Dr. Ladha and we couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you for your transparency and for making every visit to the dentist a positive one!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I found Dawson dental in a very timely manner and it was via an Invisalign commercial on the radio. Coincidentally, I was coming from seeing my own dentist of 7yrs at the time deciding to move forward with Invisalign and I desperately needed a second opinion. My current dentist professional recommendation was to extract teeth (a premolar and a front incisor!!!). I thought this was completely ridiculous as this would throw off the symmetry of my entire smile! I was scheduled to see Dr. Ladha for my consult within a couple days after calling. With her review and listening to ALL my concerns she committed to have feedback within 48hrs. Well, Dr. Ladha exceeded my expectations from the get-go! She had a full assessment ready which entailed NO extractions, a fully detailed plan with refinements if required and pricing much cheaper in less than 24hrs! I was so excited I scheduled a follow up, paid for the entire procedure in full and started on my path to perfect my smile! I saw both my hygienist and Dr. Ladha religiously every 6 weeks for almost 4 years... Yes my case was a challenging one and I did take advantage of refinements with comprehensive follow ups with Dr. Ladha each time. I am very proactive about my health which does not exclude my teeth and I applaud Dr. Ladha and her staff for consistency in their professionalism, punctuality and thoroughness. I am grateful to a wonderful team for perfecting my smile and addressing ALL my dental concerns I had for the duration of my Invisalign. In fact, I was so happy and satisfied when I completed my Invisalign with the team I formally transferred my file from my previous dentist to Dr. Ladha. I have zero regrets and I am so happy I found such a fabulous dentist who not only is up to speed on the latest trends, but she gives her time to the community and others who may not be able to afford treatments. I also appreciate the fact that Dr. Ladha not only respects people but their time -- nothing makes me happier than to be seated in the chair promptly and my exact appointment time -- other Dr's need to take note!!! Dr. Ladha is absolutely wonderful and she cares about her patients. I am happy to call her my Doctor and highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She cares so much about the quality of the service she delivers and it shows. She's very personable and very attentive to your needs and the quality of work she produces. Very much recommended.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Naila Ladha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ladha obtained an Honours Bachelor of Science degree with High Distinction from the University of Toronto in 2004. She graduated with a DMD degree from Boston University ‘s Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 2008. Dr. Ladha is committed to quality patient care with the primary goal of achieving optimal oral health and beauty for all of her patients. She is happy to be working with Dawson Dental Centres where these principles are shared. Along with general and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Ladha offers Invisalign Invisible braces. To connect with Dr. Ladha, you can follow her on Twitter @SmilesbyNaila or on Linked In.

• English

• Boston University (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2004)