You may also like

Rate Dr. Naila Ladha

Dr. Naila Ladha's Ratings

Great experience, Crown on lower mauler, fast, pain-free procedure, used Articaine (Ultracaine) as a mandibular block, have switch dentist 7 times over the last 15 years, she is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I was expecting a better experience after reading the reviews but unfortunately I found her to be a bit rude and in a hurry. I felt uneasy and uncomfortable. Wish I went somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Wonderful dentist! She took her time to explain cause of my issues, and offered me options about how/when to take care of each issue. Calm, thoughtful and very empathetic. It's obvious that her staff have a deep appreciation of her as well, as they take very good care of their dentist. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Just had two wisdom teeth taken out in a matter of minutes. The procedure was painless and so far no discomfort. Small dentist. Small hands. Big skills. Thankful for the referral from my colleagues at ManuLife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Love her - she is the best dentist I've had the good fortune of having!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I had my first visit with Dr. Ladha on Monday, because I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to going to the dentist it's been almost 3 years since my last appointment. When I arrived at the office, the staff was very friendly and I was even offered a tea, coffee or water when I first walked in.
When I had my check up with Dr Ladha I felt instantly at ease, she was so friendly and sincere... I completely trust her with all of my dental care because she seemed so knowledgeable. I do have some work to be done and I got some good information to take home with me outlining all of the fees, which was super helpful since I don't have insurance.
Thank you everyone at Dawson Dental! Highly recommended!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I'm a new patient. Dentist took her time with me. I didn't feel rushed. Got a good treatment plan. going back for a cleaning in a few weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Didn't love that the staff and doctor seemed a little bit confused about what we were doing at my appointment. They asked ME if there was a cavity in one spot, I hope they would know better than me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2762601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Nice office and good location. Treatments by both Hygenist and dentist seemed to be more about how much money it could make them and less about my feelings.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2731389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Great staff killer location warm and empathetic dentist look no further

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723827].votes_count ]]