Ratings for Dr. Jason Cherry

Luv these people 😍 so amazing and helpful ! Getting an apt is pretty good too ! Availability 👍

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I think Dr. Cherry is great! He did a laser procedure on my eyes which has made my vision much better. He always explains what he is doing and I have full confidence in him. The whole office experience is always very efficient. Thank you Dr. Cherry!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Cherry for annual eye checks for many years. I have also found him to be complete and thorough. He is always very kind and truly enjoys what he was doing. I have recommended him to all my friends. And he is usually on time!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Cannot recommend. Called for more info after being examined and staff was rude and abrupt. I found out after trying to get my prescription filled that his exam was not thorough.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Cherry. He found a problem in the back of my eye my last eye doctor missed. He is very caring and he always take the time to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Great doctor! Dr. Cherry has been treating me for many years for my high eye pressures. My condition has been stable and I thank him for taking such excellent care of me. I have always found his staff pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The three receptionist are courteous and friendly. I had 2 floating sport on my right eye. The preparations done by one of the assistants ( also one of the receptionists) was thorough and helpful. The 1st exam took 10 min. I was assured that these floating sport are simply blocked tear ducts. a very common occurrence. Nothing to worry about. Dr. Cherry was more concerned about my left eye ( which was not the reason I went see him).The cornea is scratched and he referred to another specialist to get it fix. an appointment was made for on the spot and I was very satisfied. Danny LAU from Richmond

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I am lucky to have Dr. Cherry see me for many years for my glaucoma. He is always very kind and thorough. He also seems to be aware of all the latest treatments for my condition. Definitely one of the best eye doctors out there.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Cherry is fine. However, I would like to comment on one of his receptionist, the one with the mole on her face. She is extremely rude and doesn't know how to do Math. I was advised that each eye will take 16 mins, but the appt is only 30 mins long. I waited 4 mins before the treatment began and was sent away 2 mins before the appt end time. I was puzzled and she asked me to make another appt because there wasn't enough time. They are obviously overbooked and played favorites on patients. This is ridiculous. I will also submit a complaint to the Canadian Ophthalmological Society regarding this visit.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I've been seeing Dr.Cherry since 2008. He's always very thorough and takes his time to answer my questions. His staff are always super friendly and helpful. The building could use an update. Besides the parking issue they have I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016