Dr. Neena L. D'Souza

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neena L. D'Souza

Very knowledgeable, highly experienced, high standards of practice, exceptional work ethics and great manners! And was able to make my treatment affordable. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Excellent prosthodist! She has extremely detailed and dedicated to doing an excellent job. She is 100% committed to doing what is best for the patient. I would recommend her to anyone looking for crowns, bridges, dentures or anything of the kind.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I had an extensive amount of difficult dental work done. This took over a year and the final outcome is wonderful. I had to have a partial bridge, permanent bridge, gum surgery and crowns. I never felt discomfort at any time. Dr. D'Souza is extremely knowledgeable, patient, caring and is a perfectionist which is exactly what you need when having such a lot of dental work performed. Her assistant Emma is also very caring and personable. Her staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. D'Souza and her team. Thank you to you all.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I saw Dr Neena on her website and proceeded to do a consultation for Bridge Works. I visited her office on about 6 visits to have my bridge procedure done, she and her assistant was very patient., I had absolutely no discomfort while doing my bridge. She is very skilful in her duties and was a pleasure also to look up at her pretty face. The entire staff was very co-operative and have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone for specialized dental procedures. (Dewan)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I will be 75 years old in a few months, so I should know a thing or two about judging dentists. Because of the complex dental work I needed, my trusted family dentist, Dr. Michelle Omura, recommended Dr. Neena D'Souza and she couldn't have sent me to a better dentist. She is very caring, patient and demonstrates an ardent desire to achieve perfection in her work. She explains clearly what is to be done, how and why and does not try to up-sell. Her expertise in how she handles the tools of her profession amazes me. I was always pleasantly surprised to find that, in spite of all the extensive work done (root canal, crown), I never experienced pain either during or after the treatments. Her very capable and experienced hygienist, Emma, as well as the entire office staff contribute in making every visit a totally pleasant experience. Dr. D'Souza definitely set the standard as to how a dental practice should be measured. It is therefore that, without any hesitation, I highly recommend Dr. D'Souza for all your dental needs. (Roger)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. D'Souza was superb in her attention to detail and perfectionism. She did my crowns, and they are impeccable. I have gotten compliments from other doctors about the flawlessness of her work. They have remarked that they have never seen this level of quality before. I would recommend Dr. D’Souza to anyone looking to have crowns or bridges done.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Neena & her staff were able to bring the best out with my big smile. They are always friendly & pleasant. We see them annually to monitor the long term progress of the work. I feel their recommendations & work are great. Tim H.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I came to Dr. D'Souza at a time of great need, and she had a comforting and helpful touch for my problems. She handled the situation marvelously, and ensured minimum pain with maximum comfort and ease. By far, one of the wisest decisions I made.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Poor. Dr. D'Souza did not seem caring, seemed to have an attitude when speaking. Will not return.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I was not impressed with the consultation. Exam was poorly done and my questions not properly answered. She did not appear to be very caring or interested in my dental problem. She was very unhelpful. The appointment was a total waste of my time and money.

Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Neena L. D'Souza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp