Ratings for Dr. Shamoon Din

Dr. Din is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I don't have a family doctor ans go to walk in clinics for my health problems when they come up, but I will definitely be signing on as a patient and with him. He asks detailed questions and is very professional. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I do like seeing Dr.Din but it seems as though he has disappeared once again. Where did he go? This is frustrating when there is no communication of him coming back

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Shamoon Din is the best doctor I have ever seen in Manitoba. He is intelligent, caring compassionate and takes the time to treat each and every patient with the respect they deserve. I am a female and hastrointestinal, hormonal and mental health issues. This doctor does not pressure you to take medication and works together with you to find the best treatment for you. He lists the side effects of every medication and gives you step by step instructions on what to do and what to do when you are feeling ill. No other doctor compares to Dr. Din.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

No issues with his staff nor his punctuality. However, he saw me and had already put his winter jacket on. Felt rushed as he must have been heading out the door. Had a bad attitude from the start, talking down to me calling me "dude". Seems unprofessional as I never met this doctor before. He got upset with me and asked me why I didn't mention to him my history when he asked. He never asked so he had no right getting upset with me for not answering a question he never asked. Quickly wrote up a prescription and left the room before I even had my coat on. I couldn't help but feel sorry for disturbing him at work.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

It's very hard to find a good MD in Winnipeg, this is a perfect reason why. He was not very punctual. Made me feel like I was lying about how I felt and any symptoms I had. Constantly asked if I googled anything and if I know why I was having these symptoms. Didn't listen to what I had to say and when I would suggest something right away I would get "oh so you know already". Obviously not if I'm in to see a doctor. Made me feel very stupid for going in to see him. Did not have a good experience and I don't think I will be going back. Going to stick with my ND for anything from now on. The only good thing was his staff was nice.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Been seeing him for 3 times in 2 yrs but this will be the last. We decided to switch doctor. Not accomodating, so arrogant, not a friendly doctor to see by a small kids...he is a type of doctor not doing he's own examination but just keep asking you so much question... Why not check the mouth for throat infection or maybe check the body temp.... And oh boy hand washing all the time seems not to be his practice

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I've mainly seen him for an old knee injury and he was very prompt with getting me set up with X-rays, an MI and physio referral. Easy to coordinate an appointment with and visits are professional. Always feel like a valued patient.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

He talked down to me and made me feel horrible. When you already have health concerns (the reason you go to a doctor) it doesn't make you feel better when your doctor belittles you. I am switching doctors.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Din has been my dr for the last two years and he's been amazing! And extremely helpful! I see him almost twice a month for the last 6 months and he's the best thing that's happened to me!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I absolutely loved Dr. Din. The service was great. I was a walk in on a couple of times for myself and my 3year old daughter and was seen with 5-10mins every time. Straight forward which I appreciate. Honest and kind. He is a very personable person which makes you feel comfortable. He is young and knowledge, which is refreshing. I only wish he would be our family Dr.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Shamoon Din's Credentials

• Wayne State University, Detroit, MI (Grad. 2009)

Request an Appointment