Ratings for Dr. Shamoon Din

Dr. Din is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I don't have a family doctor ans go to walk in clinics for my health problems when they come up, but I will definitely be signing on as a patient and with him. He asks detailed questions and is very professional. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I absolutely loved Dr. Din. The service was great. I was a walk in on a couple of times for myself and my 3year old daughter and was seen with 5-10mins every time. Straight forward which I appreciate. Honest and kind. He is a very personable person which makes you feel comfortable. He is young and knowledge, which is refreshing. I only wish he would be our family Dr.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

This guy is a complete joke. When I first saw him he was a know it all without even listening to my problems. When showed him a sunspot on my face he said it may or may not be cancerous but he didn't think so and a dermatologist would say the same. I asked for a referral either way. On another i basically had to force him to get a referral for a colonoscopy. This was almost a year ago. He is impossible to hunt down as he is always gone. ( I could careless about his surfing stories). I could be dead by this time. With his staff saying they would email him or let me know when he was back to get the ball rolling I heard nothing. Turns out I call today because I am having health issues he is back but not in till Monday. No longer a patient of his as of today. I'd like to report him to the whra. Even if he was around his uneducated opionions do nothing for my health

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Din likes to ramble on about things, medically . He is inexperienced with real life situations and the problems his patients are going through. If you are in severe pain and need a prescription, you will just have to wait for when he can take time to fax your pharmacists. Not sure if the staff is the problem or his big ego.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

We always come to see Dr Din and you can tell he is very smart ,loving, funny doctor. Staff are amazing

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Best most doenstairs to earth doctor I've ever seen. He actually listens and takes the time. I will go back.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Really impressed with Dr Din And Dr Asadullah assistant

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

awesome doctor and assistant dr asadullah is awesome

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

This is my family doctor, he's super helpful and understanding but he doesn't bugger around and waste time on nonsense. He's has a good sense of humor and is very handsome (wink wink if ur single dr din) haha. Seriously tho good overall family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

My husband I have found Dr Din to be knowledgable . He is thorough, punctual, helpful and kind. We both are happy under his care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Shamoon Din's Credentials

• Wayne State University, Detroit, MI (Grad. 2009)

Request an Appointment