Ratings for Dr. Shamoon Din

Dr. Din is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I don't have a family doctor ans go to walk in clinics for my health problems when they come up, but I will definitely be signing on as a patient and with him. He asks detailed questions and is very professional. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Had to find a new doctor as mine retired and the govt “doctor finder” Service referred me to Dr Din. Wow, My first appt was a physical. I had blood work first and returned 2 weeks later. Thought it strange that I wasn’t asked to change into a gown. He went over my blood work and that was it. I’m in my midfifties, mom died of breast cancer - he did no physical exam whatsoever. No checking of lymph nodes, no checking for moles, no breast exam, no nothing. Appointment was 5-10 minutes tops. I went back with a sore throat that I’d had for a month - he wanted to order an ultrasound which I thought was over the top but he was the doctor... When I called 6 weeks later to find out status, the front desk had no record of it. And “doctor finder” said there was no reason to find another doctor for me....on my own I guess, I’m not going back.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Din is extremely unprofessional, he showed up to my appointment in joggers and an untucked long sleeve shirt. He had an attitude as if he was better than me, and when I suggested something based on my symptoms he would cut me off. He was very rude in general and the front desk staff are atrocious. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Sad to hear he has lost his prescribing license. He was always punctual, took the time to answer questions and was very thorough in his examinations. I took my Mom to him for two years and he was fantastic with her. Always treated her with respect and was reassuring to her. Not looking forward to finding some one new for her to see now. He is missed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Din advised me to make a follow up appointment and less than a week later, he was no where to be found. The remaining doctors at the clinic, including the owners, have been rude and demeaning in regards to ongoing medical care issues, while refusing to take new patients. Prescriptions were filled improperly, questions were inadequately answered, both with Dr Din and all of the others I have seen since. It is hard to find a good doctor, but I wouldn't never go Health Plus in Windsor Park ever again.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Staff at reception desk are so incredibly rude and not helpful at all. Dr. Din always seems rushed and didn't seem to care about serious symptoms when we were asking for help. Now thay we have a disability diagnosis, Dr. Din is no where to be found and the other doctors in the clinic are you as a walk in basis only and refuse to write letters that are desperately needed for insurance. We will be looking for a new office for our family.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Can't seem to contact him or get an appointment as he is absent from work for long periods. Last year and this year he is gone for upwards of 6 months of the year. Need a more dedicated Dr. for myself.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Not only are the staff incredibly rude to deal with. Dr. Din is hard to get ahold of, is often away, and the last time he was away for an extended period of time, he returned with a female nurse with him at all times. If that’s not a red flag, I don’t know what is. He looks unprofessional, refers to colleagues as his “homies,” and uses language unsuitable for a doctors office. You’re not cool Dr. Din. You’re supposed to be a caring doctor, not a douche. Don’t go to Windsor Park Medical.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I do like seeing Dr.Din but it seems as though he has disappeared once again. Where did he go? This is frustrating when there is no communication of him coming back

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Shamoon Din is the best doctor I have ever seen in Manitoba. He is intelligent, caring compassionate and takes the time to treat each and every patient with the respect they deserve. I am a female and hastrointestinal, hormonal and mental health issues. This doctor does not pressure you to take medication and works together with you to find the best treatment for you. He lists the side effects of every medication and gives you step by step instructions on what to do and what to do when you are feeling ill. No other doctor compares to Dr. Din.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Shamoon Din's Credentials

• Wayne State University, Detroit, MI (Grad. 2009)

Request an Appointment