Ratings for Dr. Isabella Stander

Always listen to what you have to say – very knowledgeable - will give you her diagnosis but will not hesitate to validate via additional examinations – My family and I have followed her when changing clinics. And will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Stander has always cared and listened, I count myself very blessed to doctor with her. I have followed her when changing clinics. And will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

One of few doctors who will comfortably listen to what you have to say. Follow that up with a source of information. If it's out of her hands she will not hesitate to refer you instead of giving out meds. Not only that her post check up involvment is great. Caring and friendly

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Stander is wonderful! So very helpful and really takes her time with you. She 'listens'. We really lucked out finding her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Stander was so kind, professional and caring that when she moved forty kilometers away and opened a new clinic my entire family decided to stay with her a drive to her for our appointments. Excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

First doctor who took my concerns seriously! Very considerate and friendly!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Stander is the most compassionate and caring doctor My family has never had better one. She is very knowledgable and goes the whole way to make sure you get the care that you need. I will forever be beholden to her for the care she has given to me family.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010