Ratings for Dr. Brent Douglas

Great experience overall...Dr Douglas is very nice and funny:)His staff are friendly too. My teeth were super crooked and now they are perfectly straight. I did Invisalign along with Acceledent which cut the time almost in half. Thank you Dr Douglas!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. D is the BEST! My teeth are so fantastic now:)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Douglas and his team have cared for my whole family, the are amazingy! A family of beautiful, healthy smiles:)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I surveyed a few of the top detest offices in Vancouver and they all recommended Dr Douglas. He and his staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Treatment is explained well.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I've just had my last scheduled appointment w/ Dr. D and his fantastic staff at Ocean Orthodontics and thought I'd write a review. I had braces for 26 months, and was in the office around 14 times through the process and always found the staff and Dr. D to be super personable and amazing at their work. I can't recommend them more highly, great people and a wonderful operation from head to toe. I'm so thankful that my dentist recommended me to them. Thanks Ocean Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr Douglas is very nice and personable. However, his office is not very good at time management. I make an effort to be on time always. I quite often am left waiting long after my appointment time. A couple of times I have had to leave because he is running so far behind. Possibly his staff may want to schedule more time between appointments to allow for such things.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Excellent Orthodontist! After looking around Vancouver to find one, we finally found him. He really cares about his Patients and Spends time every appt. to make sure that everything is running smoothly!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. D is on the cutting edge. My special needs son required extra care and effort on every front. I was blown away by Dr. Douglas, his technical staff and the entire office. Excellent and caring all the way. My son's results are gorgeous and in record time. I cannot say enough good things!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Such an amazing Doctor and such and well run team! I love my teeth and I love this office! The latest of everything and so warm and friendly!!!! Thank you all.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Douglas proposed unobtrusive treatment autistic child very sensitive to any disturbance in the mouth. This treatment produced esculent results. I recommend this doctor very much!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015