Ratings for Dr. Brent Douglas

the staff are amazing! Everyone is very caring and friendly. Dr. Douglas is excellent. I would highly recommend Ocean Orthodontics to anyone as they are so professional and do amazing work.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Douglas and his staff offer top-notch professional, on-time and excellent service. My journey of requiring braces as an adult after an accident has been smooth and pleasant under the care of Dr. Douglas.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Every aspect of the process has been absolutely fantastic-from the beginning with detailed photos and description of the issues and how they were going to be corrected to the office staff and hygienists. They are always punctual, friendly and even made time for an extra appointment to help a mom out when her child wasn't t willing to put the effort into remembering to wear the invisalign! That one talk made all the difference and we are both very happy with the progress to date (about 1/2 way through) Dr. Douglas is kind, engaging, funny and professional all wrapped into one. I would highly recommend him and his team and feel lucky to have chosen him for my son's orthodontics.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I love Ocean Orthodontics and I love Dr. Brent Douglas! For so long, I've wanted the perfect smile, I had invisalign for 5 years, and it wasn't until I started seeing Dr. Douglas and he set me up with a program to have braces with as minimal wait time as possible, that I started to see a difference!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Douglas is simply the best orthodontist in Vancouver. He is smart, funny and above all, caring. His treatment is guaranteed top notch and the staffs at his office are attentive, friendly and professional. It doesn't hurt that his office has the best view of the mountains and downtown. If you're early for your appointment, you get to play all the fun games they have ready for you. Oh, add to that the convenient appointment reminders delivered to device of your choosing (text, emails). All in all, I highly recommend everyone to set up their orthodontics treatment with Dr. D. Your smile will be as beautiful as your experience is enjoyable.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am a dentist in downtown Vancouver and I trust Dr. Douglas with my patients' and my own daughter's orthodontic needs. Very knowledgeable, cordial and professional.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The staff is exceptionallyocell awesome and outstanding service. They completely make you forget all the you might have.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. D and his team are really great! Always make you feel comfortable and welcome.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Douglas did an outstanding job realigning my crowded teeth and underbite. No surgery was required to correct my underbite condition. His staff was tremendous.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. D is the BEST! My teeth are so fantastic now:)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Brent Douglas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients