You may also like

Rate Dr. Brent Douglas

Dr. Brent Douglas's Ratings

Such an amazing Doctor and such and well run team! I love my teeth and I love this office! The latest of everything and so warm and friendly!!!! Thank you all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Douglas proposed unobtrusive treatment autistic child very sensitive to any disturbance in the mouth. This treatment produced esculent results. I recommend this doctor very much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

The staff are amazing! Warm, friendly and fun. Dr. Douglas communicates well and is so talented! Thank you for my beautiful smile:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I have dealt with Dr. Douglas for years and he is great. I have recommended friends to him and all have been very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

A pleasure to deal with. Staff are courteous and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Douglas is an extremely experienced orthodontist...young enough to have current knowledge and old enough to really know what he's doing. I had braces for 3 years and never once had pain...he used the new type of brackets on me as I needed more than just the slip ons. Completely changed my bite (I have one now!) and I agree with thepositive comments...very nice office, staff, not too fancy but classy office. He was recommended by my fabulous dentist Dr. Hupfau, and I'm very proud of my smile now. Thanks to everyone at Ocean! Ps: no consultation fee was charged :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Douglas and his staff. As a mature adult patient, having had orthodontic care that was less than satisfactory as a child, he has exceeded my expectations. He has created a beautifully organized, courteous and welcoming environment with the highest level of professionalism and sincere caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr. Douglas is amazing. His staff is great. The entire team seems to have a great time working together! The office is super High Tech! Appointments have been quick and efficient. I am using digital custom made braces to straighten my teeth! WOW! My teeth look fantastic already:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr Douglas and his team are the best. My 8 years old son has been going to Dr D for the past year. It's always a pleasant, happy experience every appt. They really know how to 'entertain' kids, there's ipads in the waiting room to play with while we wait, and the ladies in Dr D's team knows how to talk to kids, we had topics like rainbow loom, school strikes, to stickers on retainer, etc. All these little effort make our trips to Dr D much easier than we initially expected. Oh there was definitely no initial exam/consultation fee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I am so glad I found Dr. Douglas. I have two children who had very crowded teeth. I saw two other Orthodontists before seeing Dr. Douglas, they both said my children would need four adult teeth extracted. Dr. Douglas told me he could create more space and they could be treated without pulling our any teeth. Their teeth and smiles are beautiful now! Thank you Dr. Douglas

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526272].votes_count ]]