You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brent Douglas

I surveyed a few of the top detest offices in Vancouver and they all recommended Dr Douglas. He and his staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Treatment is explained well.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I've just had my last scheduled appointment w/ Dr. D and his fantastic staff at Ocean Orthodontics and thought I'd write a review. I had braces for 26 months, and was in the office around 14 times through the process and always found the staff and Dr. D to be super personable and amazing at their work. I can't recommend them more highly, great people and a wonderful operation from head to toe. I'm so thankful that my dentist recommended me to them. Thanks Ocean Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr Douglas is very nice and personable. However, his office is not very good at time management. I make an effort to be on time always. I quite often am left waiting long after my appointment time. A couple of times I have had to leave because he is running so far behind. Possibly his staff may want to schedule more time between appointments to allow for such things.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Excellent Orthodontist! After looking around Vancouver to find one, we finally found him. He really cares about his Patients and Spends time every appt. to make sure that everything is running smoothly!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. D is on the cutting edge. My special needs son required extra care and effort on every front. I was blown away by Dr. Douglas, his technical staff and the entire office. Excellent and caring all the way. My son's results are gorgeous and in record time. I cannot say enough good things!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Such an amazing Doctor and such and well run team! I love my teeth and I love this office! The latest of everything and so warm and friendly!!!! Thank you all.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Douglas proposed unobtrusive treatment autistic child very sensitive to any disturbance in the mouth. This treatment produced esculent results. I recommend this doctor very much!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

A pleasure to deal with. Staff are courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Brent Douglas's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I surveyed a few of the top detest offices in Vancouver and they all recommended Dr Douglas. He and his staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Treatment is expla..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've just had my last scheduled appointment w/ Dr. D and his fantastic staff at Ocean Orthodontics and thought I'd write a review. I had braces for 26 months..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Douglas is very nice and personable. However, his office is not very good at time management. I make an effort to be on time always. I quite often am left wa..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Orthodontist! After looking around Vancouver to find one, we finally found him. He really cares about his Patients and Spends time every appt. to make..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. D is on the cutting edge. My special needs son required extra care and effort on every front. I was blown away by Dr. Douglas, his technical staff and the e..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such an amazing Doctor and such and well run team! I love my teeth and I love this office! The latest of everything and so warm and friendly!!!! Thank you al..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Douglas proposed unobtrusive treatment autistic child very sensitive to any disturbance in the mouth. This treatment produced esculent results. I recommend ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are amazing! Warm, friendly and fun. Dr. Douglas communicates well and is so talented! Thank you for my beautiful smile:) "

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have dealt with Dr. Douglas for years and he is great. I have recommended friends to him and all have been very happy."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A pleasure to deal with. Staff are courteous and knowledgeable."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Douglas is an extremely experienced orthodontist...young enough to have current knowledge and old enough to really know what he's doing. I had braces for ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Douglas and his staff. As a mature adult patient, having had orthodontic care that was less than satisfactory as a ch..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Douglas is amazing. His staff is great. The entire team seems to have a great time working together! The office is super High Tech! Appointments have ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Douglas and his team are the best. My 8 years old son has been going to Dr D for the past year. It's always a pleasant, happy experience every appt. They rea..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad I found Dr. Douglas. I have two children who had very crowded teeth. I saw two other Orthodontists before seeing Dr. Douglas, they both said my c..."

September 5, 2014