Ratings for Dr. Brent Douglas

I felt very comfortable with the staff at Ocean Orthodontic. Everyone was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them to new patients. I have already chosen this clinic for my kids' orthodontic needs after my very positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I am very happy with the staff and with Dr. Douglas. I can recommend to everyone and feel very lucky to have found this place. I have had negative experiences in the past with other dentists and this place has made me feel very comfortable. I appreciate everything they've done for me and would even do it over again at Ocean Orthodontics! No matter what age you are it's worth doing orthodontics, and I never expected to be this happy.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Brent Douglas was highly recommended to me by our family dentist, and it's not difficult to understand why. His staff are professional, friendly and accommodating. I receive email reminders and my appointments are always within a minute or two of my scheduled time. Despite this, I have never felt rushed. Dr. Douglas is professional and takes time to answer any questions I have and to give advice as needed. I've been extremely pleased all round with Dr. Douglas, and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Highlights were: -all around perfectly ran business. -office, view and work space Beautiful and well put together, also great set up for kids -scheduling and their email reminders was easy and efficient. -staff was gentle and friendly and solved any concerns I had right away -Dr. Douglas was very friendly, professional and had good communication skills -I wish all others medical offices and businesses ran this way

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Douglas and his team are consummate professionals. Under their guidance I am fully on track with my treatment plan. I enjoy going in for my appointments as the office environment is pleasant and relaxing.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

It was an amazing experience with a truly professional, top-notch quality service of Dr. Brent Douglas and his staff at Ocean Orthodontics. Thank you for giving me an amazing smile with confidence! Everyone worked tirelessly to fix my bite, closed the gaps of missing teeth instead of implants – I never imagined it can be done, but you did – I saved a few thousand of dollars on top of it! It’s been my greatest self-investment. I will miss the beautiful city view but the satisfaction from wonderful friendly staff and Dr. D was absolutely a great experience. I will truly forever grateful and I’d highly recommend Dr. Brent Douglas to anyone needing orthodontics work - Elena J.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Douglas by my long-time family dentist as well as my periodontist who both highly recommended him. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable and takes great care to explain the treatment plan and procedures in detail in a way that is easy to understand. His initial assessment was very in-depth and I was impressed by the technology used and imaging that was presented. All of the staff from the technicians and assistants to the office staff, especially Ronda (my treatment coordinator), are incredibly supportive, friendly, and caring. I have had nothing but positive experiences and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Douglas and his team to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Great orthodontist! My son was referred by our family dentist who highly recommended him. He was not the closest to our neighbourhood in East Vancouver but because of the recommendation we went with him and it has been an excellent experience. He has an excellent manner with my son who did a year with his retainer (broke it accidentally and it was replaced for free) and now has his braces on and you can barely notice they're even there! The accounting person has been amazing with helping us sort out our insurance issues, she has really gone far and beyond! I'd recommend Dr. Brent Douglas to anyone needing orthodontic work.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Getting braces is something I never thought would be a positive experience. With Dr. Douglas it was. He is professional but casual, has a great sense of humour, and his team is friendly and helpful. My braces came off today. I couldn't be happier with my new perfect teeth.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Douglas and his entire staff are exceptionally caring and knowledgable. My son required a twin block prior to braces and then ended up in braces longer than we anticipated due to some compliance issues but with lots of encouragement and honest information on his progress from Dr. D, he is now happily out of braces and grinning ear to ear! His smile looks fantastic thanks to Dr. Douglas.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Brent Douglas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pacificare