Ratings for Dr. Brent Douglas

Dr Douglas is simply the best orthodontist in Vancouver. He is smart, funny and above all, caring. His treatment is guaranteed top notch and the staffs at his office are attentive, friendly and professional. It doesn't hurt that his office has the best view of the mountains and downtown. If you're early for your appointment, you get to play all the fun games they have ready for you. Oh, add to that the convenient appointment reminders delivered to device of your choosing (text, emails). All in all, I highly recommend everyone to set up their orthodontics treatment with Dr. D. Your smile will be as beautiful as your experience is enjoyable.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am a dentist in downtown Vancouver and I trust Dr. Douglas with my patients' and my own daughter's orthodontic needs. Very knowledgeable, cordial and professional.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The staff is exceptionallyocell awesome and outstanding service. They completely make you forget all the you might have.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. D and his team are really great! Always make you feel comfortable and welcome.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Douglas did an outstanding job realigning my crowded teeth and underbite. No surgery was required to correct my underbite condition. His staff was tremendous.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. D is the BEST! My teeth are so fantastic now:)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Douglas and his team have cared for my whole family, the are amazingy! A family of beautiful, healthy smiles:)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I surveyed a few of the top detest offices in Vancouver and they all recommended Dr Douglas. He and his staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Treatment is explained well.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I've just had my last scheduled appointment w/ Dr. D and his fantastic staff at Ocean Orthodontics and thought I'd write a review. I had braces for 26 months, and was in the office around 14 times through the process and always found the staff and Dr. D to be super personable and amazing at their work. I can't recommend them more highly, great people and a wonderful operation from head to toe. I'm so thankful that my dentist recommended me to them. Thanks Ocean Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr Douglas is very nice and personable. However, his office is not very good at time management. I make an effort to be on time always. I quite often am left waiting long after my appointment time. A couple of times I have had to leave because he is running so far behind. Possibly his staff may want to schedule more time between appointments to allow for such things.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015