Dr. Brent Douglas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brent Douglas

The staff was very kind and helpful. Sometimes the appointments would be late, but not too bad.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

We've had a lengthy experience with Dr. Douglas. Each step of the journey to a beautiful smile was made easier with the helpful and friendly staff at this clinic. Everyone was patient, even if they had to explain things more than once. The atmosphere was welcoming no matter the time of day. I would definitely recommend Dr. Douglas and his great staff to others.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Brent Douglas

Dr. Brent Douglas's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you had a great experience. Enjoy your new smile!

Submitted November 15, 2017

Excellent staff and service. Fully reccomended! Everyone has been friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Great experience at Ocean Orthodontics. Great Staff and great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I felt very comfortable with the staff at Ocean Orthodontic. Everyone was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them to new patients. I have already chosen this clinic for my kids' orthodontic needs after my very positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I am very happy with the staff and with Dr. Douglas. I can recommend to everyone and feel very lucky to have found this place. I have had negative experiences in the past with other dentists and this place has made me feel very comfortable. I appreciate everything they've done for me and would even do it over again at Ocean Orthodontics! No matter what age you are it's worth doing orthodontics, and I never expected to be this happy.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Brent Douglas was highly recommended to me by our family dentist, and it's not difficult to understand why. His staff are professional, friendly and accommodating. I receive email reminders and my appointments are always within a minute or two of my scheduled time. Despite this, I have never felt rushed. Dr. Douglas is professional and takes time to answer any questions I have and to give advice as needed. I've been extremely pleased all round with Dr. Douglas, and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Highlights were: -all around perfectly ran business. -office, view and work space Beautiful and well put together, also great set up for kids -scheduling and their email reminders was easy and efficient. -staff was gentle and friendly and solved any concerns I had right away -Dr. Douglas was very friendly, professional and had good communication skills -I wish all others medical offices and businesses ran this way

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Douglas and his team are consummate professionals. Under their guidance I am fully on track with my treatment plan. I enjoy going in for my appointments as the office environment is pleasant and relaxing.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

It was an amazing experience with a truly professional, top-notch quality service of Dr. Brent Douglas and his staff at Ocean Orthodontics. Thank you for giving me an amazing smile with confidence! Everyone worked tirelessly to fix my bite, closed the gaps of missing teeth instead of implants – I never imagined it can be done, but you did – I saved a few thousand of dollars on top of it! It’s been my greatest self-investment. I will miss the beautiful city view but the satisfaction from wonderful friendly staff and Dr. D was absolutely a great experience. I will truly forever grateful and I’d highly recommend Dr. Brent Douglas to anyone needing orthodontics work - Elena J.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Brent Douglas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Brent Douglas (a.k.a “Dr. D”) received his Dental Degree from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, and then completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto. Following his time in Toronto, he completed an Orthodontics Master’s Degree at the University of Manitoba. Dr. Douglas has taught orthodontics at the undergraduate and graduate levels at the University of British Columbia and the University of Manitoba. He lectures to dentists and other specialists on complex interdisciplinary treatment planning, facially-based orthodontics, and airways and orthodontics. Dr. Douglas is a Kois certified specialist - a level of training that few orthodontists in British Columbia have achieved. His academic interests include technology in orthodontics and 3D craniofacial imaging.

AARP