Ratings for Dr. Andrei Vasilian

Amazing Dentist! I've been a patient there for 4 years and he is so kind, understanding and patient when explaining procedures. I would highly recommend him and his team!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I consider myself fortunate to find Dr. Vasilian. He is the most skilled, talented, patient and compassionate dentist I had ever had. He is trained and experienced in full mouth rehabilitation (approaching the problem as a whole by fixing and re-balancing your full mouth versus of just patching things up), but he leaves up to you how do you want to approach the problem. All of Dr. Vasilian personnel are kind, helpful and knowledgeable. They make a perfect team together.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Very knowledgeable, skilled, compassionate and gentle. Takes time to explain options and procedures in the context of his patient's lives/circumstance. I count myself among those with a bit of dental chair phobia and I really couldn't recommend him more.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Vasilian has been my dentist for almost 2 years. I have found him to be extremely knowledgeable, patient and skilled. He and his staff get top marks for their excellent service and friendly demeanor . He is very professional, but also is very empathetic. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

First time patient. I had a cleaning, and he seemed very friendly and knowledgable. He staff are nice and helpful and give a good cleaning. One criticism is about the receptionist, although nice, she seems to be taking many many personal calls whe she should be dealing with clients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010