Ratings for Dr. Victor Wong

All negative comments about this doctor are very true, avoid this business man at any cost. Cold and distant attitude with no persona.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very good experience. He answered all my questions, was friendly and performed my colonoscopy very well.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I agree with most people that this doctor is only interested in doing colonoscopy or endoscopy which perhaps would bring him more money, than consultation in the office. I had a colon surgery performed last September and subsequently a colonoscopy follow up by the same surgeon. I had bowel movement disorder after the surgery that my family doctor referred me to this fellow. After a two month wait for an appointment I showed up at his office. True enough as many said, he was cold, no smile, no eye contact and no hand shake. When I told him my problem he was just keeping his eyes on his computer screen and told me I would need a colonoscopy without more question or examination. When I told him I just had one done two months ago by the surgeon, he immediately showed great displeasure and told me plainly I shouldn't come to see him but go back to the surgeon. It was a waste of his time. Oh my god, did I went to the wrong place? Is a GI specialist not supposed to deal with intestinal disorders but colonoscopy only? Try avoid this doctor if you value your health. I hope this column is read by the authority and proper evaluation be given to this fellow based on the reviews received.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Pretty terrible all around - you'd hope your doctor would have good bedside manner, be caring, and knowledgeable - he is none of the above, totally useless

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Worst ever doctor. Experience compatible with the other reviewers

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Worst doctor ever. Completely dismissed all of my (very real and medical) symptoms the moment he saw that I take medication for anxiety, and said an anti-depressant would resolve the problem that he considers to be psychological. I finally saw a naturopath who did some tests and put me on antibiotics which resolved my issues within days. I could have been well a lot sooner if it hadn't been for this prejudiced a-hole.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Just like everyone else here - he made no eye contact, didn't listen to me or seem interested in what i had to say. he comes across like he doesn't want to be there - like hes been forced to do his job. i plan to get diagnosed by him, get on some meds and then go see another Gastroenterologist. if you have a choice - dont see him. he has the worst bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Worst experience ever. Very patronizing...let my husband and I know in no uncertain times we were wasting his time. My husband has had digestive issues for years and we thought we might finally get a diagnosis and some help even if the Doctor just explained how to deal and it was nothing serious. We are both in our 60's and his attitude was absolutely disgusting!!! So disrespectful. Not a smile or a handshake. NOTHING!! He just looked at his Computer Monitor the all of 3 minutes we were in his Office. Never once looked us in the eye. Like I said disgusting and obviously he could care less because if he read any of his reviews he would have changed by now.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have had a recent encounter with this doctor and his staff. At first I thought he was okay, trying to be relatable because I was a young patient of his, that he wanted me to be more comfortable. He in fact was not “being nonchalant”, he just did not care. After the two Endo appointments he did not give me any real direction. When I tried to contact his office for a follow up appointment the receptionist told me that she would leave a message. After a week went by I had called again to follow up on the status. The receptionist kept telling me that my case was “non –urgent”. I knew that it was non-urgent, but despite that fact, I should be able to see the doctor. She refused to give me an appointment to see Dr. Wong. She was incredibly rude over the phone, stating that it was not necessary for me to see him and that I can get a treatment in 2-3 months. She also states that he was very busy and apparently had no time to review the paper work that my family doctor had provided approximately a week prior.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

After all the reviews I read about Dr. Wong I was apprehensive to go to him, but after going thru the procedure I do not know what they are talking about. Dr. Wong was informative ,knowledgeable, and performed the procedure to perfection. He explained everything step by step as he was doing it, allowing you what to expect. It was done without anesthesia and I walked out in 15 minutes . I would definitely recommend Dr. Wong for this procedure.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016