You may also like

Rate Dr. Victor Wong

Dr. Victor Wong's Ratings

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!...IT IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME. MY FATHER IN-LAW SAW HIM. HE WAS JUST TOTALLY RUDE. SHOULD BE REPORTED TO REGULATORS. ILL-MANNERED.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2896388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Had an unsedated colonoscopy with Dr Wong. Never had one before. I won't bother with sedation next time either. His bedside manner was excellent and the procedure was basically painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I had my colonoscopy with Dr Wong. I did my research and know that people in the field consider him an expert at colonoscopies. He works hard as he even pushed my stretcher into the procedure room...how often do you see a doctor doing that! I had an intravenous inserted by the nurse in case I needed sedation. The nurses were very nice there. I chose to start without sedation as I know many people who had it done by him and said it was fine. I ended up not asking for any sedation throughout. I found him to be gentle and very skilled at the procedure. I had no pain and was talking to him throughout the procedure. Because I had no sedation, I left the hospital 10min after it was done and was eating lunch within an hour! Easier than the dentistI I am certain that he must be one of the best at what he does!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

After weeks of pain, losing 20lbs, barely being able to function, we had all the hope in the world that this GI specialist would be able to help my wife who has never really been ill before. It is hard to express in words what a horrible experience seeing Dr. Victor Wong was. In under a minute Dr. Wong had "diagnosed" my wife with IBS. He told us "there is nothing you can do, live with it". He didn't even check her temperature or do a basic exam. The next day we had a second specialist appointment who performed a proper exam, treated us like human beings, and had my admitted into the hospital immediately partly due to a very high fever. DO NOT SEE DR. VICTOR WONG. I will be looking into further recourse to get tax payers to stop paying this terrible, unprofessional, and dangerous doctor .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2807432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Just had my first colonoscopy with Dr Wong at the Richmond hospital. As I had to drive myself home, I chose not to have a sedative. According to a nurse, Dr. Wong is the only doctor at the Richmond hospital that will perform colonoscopies this way. I was a little nervous about it, but there was nothing to it. The procedure only took 15-20 minutes, and there was absolutely no pain or discomfort at all, and I was in my car and driving home 30 minutes later. He's maybe not the chattiest guy, but I wasn't there for the conversation. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Super rude and arrogant I don't want to see this guy again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Very knowledgeable, punctual, works hard to fit the relevant tests in. He takes the time to follow up with patients and to do regular check ups so obviously cares about his patients. When he gets busy, he can come off as less friendly but I think this doctor is overworked and spread too thin -- not a person who has no bedside manners. Over all, very competent and gets the job done but may need a vacation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

ARROGANT, UNPLEASANT, DISMISSIVE, bustler.
He will not listen to you
I am very disappointed that I’ve have to see that doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Wong was very knowledgeable about his work. He was very kind to me and very caring. I recommend this guy. I don't know what these other people were talking about; he was a pleasant person. He's funny too.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2725464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

ABUSIVE, ARROGANT, RUDE, BELITTLING, DISMISSIVE, DISRESPECTFUL, UNPLEASANT are only a few words to describe this HORRIBLE doctor. He will not listen to your symptoms but instead will question you and before your finish your answer he raises his hand to shut you up and then gets mad at you for explaining why you are seeking HELP!. It is very clear this man hates his job, and hates dealing with people in EXCRUCIATING PAIN!. Zero bed side manners. Judging by the comments below this person should not be allowed to see and treat patients. I never felt so disrespected my whole entire life. This should be reported I agree with the fellows below. WORSE WORSE DOCTOR!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2711784].votes_count ]]