You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joanne Homik

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr Homik was great when I met her at U of A and we came up with a plan for me to get better. Now after 3 months, my other doctors/specialists are trying to contact her to get plan rolling but she will not return emails and phone calls.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Homik is an amazing woman. I was 17 when I first seen her. Being newly diagnosed with systemic lupus and being in so much pain I could not move, she went above and beyond to help me. I cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

After passing through many others doctors Dr Homik was a godsend. Thorough, knowledgeable and concerned about me - holistic approach to what is going on with my health

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

saw the dr for my RA. she only talked me for 2 minutes and then passed me off to her resident. Very unpersonable, poor bedside manner, not helpful at all. One of the worst RA docs out there.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Homik saved my life. I was diagnosed by her with Psoriatic Arthritis in 2004 and have been seeing her twice yearly ever since. She is extremely personable, practical and actually listens to my concerns and offers fantastic, straight-forward advice. Even if she's running late, she's ALWAYS worth the wait. I consider myself so lucky to be in her care. I enjoy my appointments with her every time, and even if there's bad news, she ends it on a positive note. I leave feeling positive and well cared-for.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Homik is awesome, she was able to quickly diagnose me and was great with paperwork and follow up. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Although it took a very long time to get an appointment after being referred to her, it was well worth the wait. Despite the fact that she is a very busy and sought after specialist, Dr Homik spent about an hour with me. She was very thorough, very kind and extremely knowledgeable. She diagnosed my 2 conditions and gave me excellent and practical advice on how best to relieve my pain and minimize further joint damage. I am very grateful that I was referred to her and so relieved with her diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend her. Awesome rheumatologist!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

patient taked time to explain empathetic and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr Homik's treatment of my RA turned my life around. I have regained most function in my limbs and extremeties- but most importantly, she gave me hope. Always upbeat and positive- and goes the extra mile for the patient when needing to access certain restricted medications. I am very grateful for her care.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Joanne Homik's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is useless. She did nothing to help me. I got a referral to another doctor."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Homik was great when I met her at U of A and we came up with a plan for me to get better. Now after 3 months, my other doctors/specialists are trying to con..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Homik is an amazing woman. I was 17 when I first seen her. Being newly diagnosed with systemic lupus and being in so much pain I could not move, she went ..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After passing through many others doctors Dr Homik was a godsend. Thorough, knowledgeable and concerned about me - holistic approach to what is going on with my..."

October 19, 2014