Ratings for Dr. Bryan O'Neil

I spent years here. He did nothing. Told me that there was nothing i could ever do to fix my pain. Except stuff rx down my mouth. Then proceeded to insult me and call me names because i became dependent on the meds he gave me. He stuck a band aid on a gapping wound basically. All i ever wanted was my life back , to walk without a cane at 24 years old. He maybe a great neurologist but terrible pain management. He legit ruined my life. I spent years suffering and things only got worse from there. His nurses are usally very sweet and understanding that is the only redeaming quality.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Mr. O'neil was rude, nasty, condescending and cruel. I've never felt worse after a visit with a Dr. I had gone there for help with serious mobility issues due to a bad surgery, along with pain and weakness. He told me to get a walker. I'm 44. At one point, towards the end of the meeting, when I bursted out crying (it happened several times), he said "I don't have time for this" and he laughed. It's my ability to walk, it's not a joke. Please, for your own sake, avoid this horrible Dr.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010