Ratings for Dr. Maria Wong Pau

Dr. Wong Pau's skills are just average. I felt she didn't always know what to do, took a long time to reply, and didn't follow through with referrals to a specialist. I always had to wait in her waiting room for at least an hour and sometimes much more, for my appointment. Her staff is friendly and helpful. I do not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I brought my father-in-law in for emergency dental services, and Dr. Theriault and Dr. Wong Pau, as well as the dental assistants/receptionist, could not have been more gracious and helpful. Despite a packed schedule, they fit us in - twice! - and provided excellent service at a fair price. The best part was that it was clear that they really cared about my father-in-law's well-being and what was best for him, rather than trying to encourage us to pursue procedures that would generate the most income for the practice, which I have found at other dentist offices. They also performed beautifully despite a language barrier with my father-in-law. All in all we had a fantastic experience with Dr. Wong Pau and Theriault and their staff. We would certainly recommend them to friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Had some serious work on my back teeth that I was very concerned about, done by Dr Wong Pau. I think she did a great job fixing my teeth. She even called me herself to check how I was doing. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Sometimes it seems like she doesnt know what she is doing. Her staff are excellent as of 2011 last time i went to her they make you feel welcome. But nonetheless, I am not paying all this money to feel welcome she (maria) really is not good at her job and it takes forever to reply back to you.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

My daughter had a wonderful experience at her office. The atmosphere is calm and soothing with enough entertainment in the waiting room until the appointment time. The dentist seems very knowledgeable when we asked about any dental information for how to maintain my daughter's braces to not wear them out. She makes our regular appointments easy with her flexible schedule on the days that she works.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

This dentist has limited office hours. In addition, you can expect to wait at least an hour if not more before you actually get into the chair.My son had his ortho done with her and it was and continues to be a frustrating and very costly experience. His braces are off and we still have to go once a month. I would not recommend this dentist to anyone. The only nice thing about this office is the friendly and helpful receptionist whom Dr. Wong-Pau treats very poorly.

Submitted February 17, 2011

Availability is an issue as she is only open from Tuesday - Thursday. Getting braces with her and the monthly adjustments was a frustrating/horrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011