Dr. Virginia Chiu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Virginia Chiu

I have been Dr Chiu's patient for two decades. I appreciate her knowledge, skills and patience. She is very thorough. I trust her for myself and with my children. Her receptionist Linda is "top drawer", - and Hygenist Diane, too Thank you Doctor ... and BTW her temporary repairs keep on giving although not intended to be anything other than temporary, I've had mine for years. Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have been with Dr. Chiu for the past 13 years. Prior to this I had a number of significantly bad experiences with various dentists and feel thankful to have discovered her! Dr. Chiu is an exceptional dentist, very professional and knowledgeable, cares about her clients and also about their individual situations. I am extremely satisfied with the services that have been provided by Dr Chiu and staff and look forward to many more years with happy teeth and a bright smile 😀

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

i have been with Dr. Chiu for 15 years. Over these years, she has worked in multiple office and i have followed her. Dr. Chiu is the best dentist i have ever had. She explains everything she does and has small gentle hands. I am fully satisfy with her professional services and highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Chiu has been our dentist for over a decade. We trust her with our teeth and our children’s teeth. She is perhaps the most thorough dentist ever.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

My wife and I have been Dr. Chiu's clients for over a decade. We trust her completely with our teeth and our children's teeth. She's very generous with her time and always goes above and beyond in her service. Currently we're living in New York City, but still try to take trips to Vancouver so she can see us.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

As I go by Main Street and 25th every day for work, I noticed a new dental office that opened up there - Crown Dental. I have not seen a dentist for years, so I think it was time to go. I was very nervous when I booked at Crown (like I said many years of not seeing a dentist). When I arrived for my appointment I was greeted by a calm cheerful receptionist. Dr. Chiu came in and explained everything before the work began. Michelle was very professional and made me comfortable by answering my questions. Overall Experience: Exceptional. I would highly recommend Crown Dental and Dr. Chiu and her team.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I came as a walk in new patient to repair a broken molar. I had not seen a dentist in many years and Dr. Chiu and her staff were very professional and thorough in explaining the procedure and dealing with the crown. She was extremely courteous and respectful. I would not hesitate in offering recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Extremely disappointed. She worked in my teeth , damaged my bite and caused me so much grief. None apologetic and arrogant attitude she refused to refund.

Submitted June 1, 2015

My visit to Dr. Chiu's new practice was a great experience. I have been seeing Dr. Chiu for a few years and find her to be very professional. She does not try to push unneeded work. The office is beautiful, and the staff is very friendly. I look forward to my next visit.

Submitted April 9, 2015

I don’t normally write reviews, but I'm so pleased that I want to share my experience. The first thing I noticed when I entered Dr. Chiu’s dental clinic was how bright and cheery the new office is. The staff enjoy working there and it’s reflected in how I was treated. The location is convenient (Main and 25th) and parking was readily available. Dr. Chiu and her staff provide genuine care without the upsell I get from other dental clinics. I am so glad she started her new practice. I've been a satisfied patient of hers for the past 10 years and will continue to recommend her to others without reservation. If you are looking for quality dental care, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Virginia Chiu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• UBC (Grad. 1995)