Ratings for Dr. John Masgoret

I highly recommend Dr. Masgoret. Have been with him for over 20 years and have recommended him to other family members. He is accepting of alternative medicine and methods of care and welcomes my internet research on topics. I am appreciative of the time he takes to explain and educate me about my health, and have made sure I come prepared for my appointments with a list of questions. His staff are absolutely excellent, friendly and efficient. Look forward to growing old under his care.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Fantastic doctor and staff, always professional and caring. We have been patients for over 15 years, no complaints.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

John has been my family doctor since I was 10 years old. There is no one I trust more than John with my health and my families. Very attentive, whip smart and makes you a priority each and every visit!! And support staff is equally as amazing and are a reflection of his practice. Hope he keeps practicing in Toronto for many more years to come! :)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. John as long as he has had the practice. He is Wonderful! He's very smart, and if he doesnt know something he looks up his answer right in front of you. He's so funny and really takes care. His staff is wonderful as well. You may be waiting a little bit for your appointment, but he is well worth the wait. Best Dr. Ever.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

He was my Dr for about 10 years and he was always happy, very willing to listen and very smart. I've since moved out of the city and had to find another Dr. I miss being his patient.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Masgoret has been my family doctor for over 1 year and I can always count on him. He doesn't rush you when you're in his office and is prompted to answer any question you might have. He is not one of that doctors that only looks at you without even examining you. He is always in a good mood and the staff is also very king.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Masgoret for numerous years now and I will never leave. He is soo helpful and extremely patient. He ensures that all tests are covered if you are feeling ill. He is absolutely wonderful and so easy to talk to. He never rushes you out of his office. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Great staff, caring doctor, gives you time and not rush you, kind and very knowledgable. Answers all questions and open to suggestions.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010