You may also like

Rate Dr. Amit Gupta

Dr. Amit Gupta's Ratings

This doctor and his employees are not just 5 star, they are 10 star. Dr. Gupta has given me pain relief for my leg which helped me go back to my normal life. He is extremely caring about his patients. It is worth the long drive that I take just to go to him. His staff also is very caring and tries to make you comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Gupta and his team gave me back my life! I am so grateful to him and his expertise! It was over a year ago, that I finally got diagnosed with RSD (later termed CRPS). I was in a boot, on crutches, and unable to drive let alone resume a normal life. I had been passed around from one bad doctor to another, getting numerous different diagnoses but no solutions. I was so miserable and frustrated when I first started seeing Dr. Gupta. But after a few months and several procedures with Dr Gupta, including the device that gave me my life back, my spinal cord stimulator, Dr Gupta is still patient, kind, and on point with everything willing to do the research, and always willing to answer my questions and concerns. Whatever he recommends me to do, I do it because he has my best interest at heart. Him and his team (especially Josie) never give up and try to make everything as smooth as possible for the patient. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to regain their life back and not let pain rule them. I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Gupta and his office are awesome. He has been able to give me pain relief. After Dr. Wilde passed and I went to the doctors his office recommended, I was lost... then I met Dr. Gupta and my faith has been restored. On the occasion I have been kept waiting, it is usually because he is giving quality attention to a patient. When he gets to me, he gives me that same quality attention. He has been successful in relieving pain that I have been living with for years. He has wonderful bedside manners and is extremely caring. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Gupta is one of the best doctors you will ever find. I have been seeing Dr. Gupta for 3 years and this is the best I have felt in years. I have been to 3 different pain management and orthopedic doctors over the past 12 years and none of them have been able to help me. Dr. Gupta was highly recommended by a friend of mine; so I changed doctors and I am so glad I did. He has been able to diagnose and treat my pain. When I explain what is going on, he understands and is more than willing to explain pain so I can understand what is happening. He fully explains the procedure and what to expect after the treatment. He genuinely cares for his patients.
The office staff is very pleasant and helpful. They are an excellent asset to his practice; they work to help the patient and the doctor. When I call in with a question or a problem, they get back to me the same day.
Dr. Gupta is a doctor who listens, explains the pain and treatment, and wants you to ask questions so you can fully understand what is happening.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. GUPTA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Gupta and his staff are very knowledgable and helpful in navigating the maze of insurance requirements. Dr. Gupta understood my issues and my pain. I was able to get the first diagnostic procedure within one week after seeing him for the first time. He has helped me get free from pain. It is a pleasure working with a Dr. that is so caring and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr.Gupta has save my life, I Been to so!!many Doctors They just did not understand the pain
in my back. Dr Gupta Did he has helped me so i can tie my shoes again. Dr Gupta Knowledge
to listen to you and find whats wrong, He never gives up . He is the Best Love him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr Amit Gupta is a very professional and compassionate doctor. I recommend him to anyone who wants to be freed of pain . He is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr. Gupta changed my life. A car accident 15 yrs ago herniated 2 disks in my neck (C3 & C4). I've spent a lot of time at several qualified Orthopedist's offices, PT, Acupuncture/massage, Chiropractors. MRI's/x-rays, etc. My pain never went away, I hadn't slept more than an hour straight in years. I had several repeated Epideryl's to what I now know was very mild relief. I also have been prescribed my share of pain relievers, etc. When I was referred to Dr. Gupta in Dec 2013 by my Orthopedist, I thought here we go again! Dr. Gupta explained his philosophy of Pain Management, I immediately liked him because his outlook on pain is refreshing. I was taken a back when he did NOT recommend an Epideryl but a Pain Block followed by Elecro Frequency. Since I was under the authority of my referring doctor, I told Dr. Gupta I wanted the recommended Epideryl. Because Dr. Gupta's philosophy is the Patient is equally involved in the Treatment Plan as the Doctor. We did it, I got only 10% relief and he explained why it did not work. I didn't know there was anything beyond Epideryls and Cortisone shots but the Pain Block worked! For a couple of months, RELIEF! I hadn't felt so good in years. When the pain creeped back, Dr. Gupta said I was a candidate for Elecro Freq. After several outpatient procedures, I've had over 50% relief (probably way more than 50% but as a person living with pain, I'm always nervous saying it out loud). Not only does he make a solid pain treatment plan, he and his staff work almost exclusively with the Surgery Center so everything is done in a organized manner, files transfer, etc. When my husband was giving me grief about our deductable, Dr. Gupta said no patient should be in pain because of insurance issues and my husband worked with the Surgery Center so I was seen immediately. I also love Dr. Gupta because when prescribing pain meds, you agree to urine samples. I like being treated without feeling like I'm only after meds. There's a respect between Patient and Doctor in the greater goal of Pain Management. It is now Sept 2014. I sleep so much better, my neck moves! I am more active and not as fatigued. When I'm uncomfortable or have headaches, Dr. Gupta helps me and I never leave without a "next step" if the pain doesn't subside. I was feeling so good I told the Dr I took my son boogie boarding and dove off a diving board. He looked at me and said "you are not cured" so please don't do those things no matter how good you feel, it's about moderation". It is a true partnership with working with Dr. Gupta.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Gupta is one of the most professional doctors around. He's very compassionate and makes very sure the patient is comfortable and has everything they need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr.Gupta is wonderful. I'm very young and have been to several doctors. No one could tell me what was wrong. On my first visit doctor Gupta was able to find out what was wrong. Scheduled me for surgery as soon as I could. Not when he could, which no doctor has ever done. I thank Dr. Gupta for changing my life. I no longer feel 30 years ahead of my time. I tell everyone who I know that has issues like mine to go see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231509].votes_count ]]