Ratings for Dr. Amit Gupta

After struggling with chronic pain for over 10 years (and relying heavily on pain medication) I saw Dr. Gupta. I was leary of pain management specialists because I had never improved after seeking treatment from 2 other specialists. Dr. Gupta has changed my life. First - he LISTENED to me. His treatment approach has also worked. I take fewer medications and my pain level has gone from a 10 to a 2 in less than 2 years.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Why can't all medical personnel be this nice? I needed to see a pain management doctor as soon as possible. After calling around to numerous locations, I was able to reach one and I got Josie. Wow!!! talk about exceeding expectations! I wanted to see Dr Gupta and the only available appointment was 2 days later. After hearing my frustration, she put me on hold and came back saying that "Dr. Gupta is cancelling a meeting he had and would see me on this very day". Who does that? I told Josie that was so nice of her and him to do this and her answer was "we care about the patients and their needs". Then I met Dr Gupta...what a wonderful person. He echoed what Josie said about caring about the patient and making sure all that can be done is done". He went on to explain my options and what I could expect in terms of costs. To top it off, after I was given the his portion of the costs for my procedure, I later got a call from Josie telling me that it would actually be $100 LESS. Again, WHO DOES THIS? My epidural is on Monday -- I hope that the facility where this will be done is as caring and efficient as Josie and Dr. Gupta. Thank you both for making me feel like a human being.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I have NEVER dealt with a staff that was so customer oriented. From Josie to Dr. Gupta, they went out of their way to address my needs and help me. 1 million stars to this group. Thank you. G.P.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I believe that Dr Gupta is a trustworthy physician who cares and is consistently looking to help his patients . He is compassionate and he takes time with me and shows his concern. There are very few Dr 's who are as caring as Dr Gupta is .I would recommend him to anyone who is suffering with pain.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

This doctor and his employees are not just 5 star, they are 10 star. Dr. Gupta has given me pain relief for my leg which helped me go back to my normal life. He is extremely caring about his patients. It is worth the long drive that I take just to go to him. His staff also is very caring and tries to make you comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Gupta and his team gave me back my life! I am so grateful to him and his expertise! It was over a year ago, that I finally got diagnosed with RSD (later termed CRPS). I was in a boot, on crutches, and unable to drive let alone resume a normal life. I had been passed around from one bad doctor to another, getting numerous different diagnoses but no solutions. I was so miserable and frustrated when I first started seeing Dr. Gupta. But after a few months and several procedures with Dr Gupta, including the device that gave me my life back, my spinal cord stimulator, Dr Gupta is still patient, kind, and on point with everything willing to do the research, and always willing to answer my questions and concerns. Whatever he recommends me to do, I do it because he has my best interest at heart. Him and his team (especially Josie) never give up and try to make everything as smooth as possible for the patient. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to regain their life back and not let pain rule them. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Gupta and his office are awesome. He has been able to give me pain relief. After Dr. Wilde passed and I went to the doctors his office recommended, I was lost... then I met Dr. Gupta and my faith has been restored. On the occasion I have been kept waiting, it is usually because he is giving quality attention to a patient. When he gets to me, he gives me that same quality attention. He has been successful in relieving pain that I have been living with for years. He has wonderful bedside manners and is extremely caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Gupta is one of the best doctors you will ever find. I have been seeing Dr. Gupta for 3 years and this is the best I have felt in years. I have been to 3 different pain management and orthopedic doctors over the past 12 years and none of them have been able to help me. Dr. Gupta was highly recommended by a friend of mine; so I changed doctors and I am so glad I did. He has been able to diagnose and treat my pain. When I explain what is going on, he understands and is more than willing to explain pain so I can understand what is happening. He fully explains the procedure and what to expect after the treatment. He genuinely cares for his patients. The office staff is very pleasant and helpful. They are an excellent asset to his practice; they work to help the patient and the doctor. When I call in with a question or a problem, they get back to me the same day. Dr. Gupta is a doctor who listens, explains the pain and treatment, and wants you to ask questions so you can fully understand what is happening. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. GUPTA

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Gupta and his staff are very knowledgable and helpful in navigating the maze of insurance requirements. Dr. Gupta understood my issues and my pain. I was able to get the first diagnostic procedure within one week after seeing him for the first time. He has helped me get free from pain. It is a pleasure working with a Dr. that is so caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr.Gupta has save my life, I Been to so!!many Doctors They just did not understand the pain in my back. Dr Gupta Did he has helped me so i can tie my shoes again. Dr Gupta Knowledge to listen to you and find whats wrong, He never gives up . He is the Best Love him

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Amit Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• University of Masschusetts (Grad. 2005)

GHI