Ratings for Dr. Errol Sue-A-Quan

Dr Sue-A-Quan replaced both my knees on the same day in 2003 at Centenary Hospital in Scarborough at the start of Sars. I am still walking without a walker ,but after 14 years they are sometimes get a little painful. Yes my 15 years warranty is running out. He is the best surgeon. At the same time he straighten out my crooked legs. I fell down some steps last fall and rubsured the bakers cyst behind my left knee. I am 83 and feel myself very lucky to have had him as a surgeon. Dr E-sue-quan , Hank Bahlmann thanks you. Five stars I would like to see him again to ask him some questions.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr Sue A Quan is one of the best doctors ever. He has helped me with several health issues over the years threw surgery and has made my quality of life much better. His receptionist gets me in to see him ASAP and is always friendly and helpful. I still go to see him for injection, x rays , and a refural. He always does a follows up to check and see how I am doing. There should be more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I went to see this Doctor for chronic Piriformis Syndrome. He spent the whole time focusing on my non issues in my back and basically denied that I was feeling pain in my buttock and leg. I went there hoping to get a cortisone injection after months of pain and no improvement via conventional therapies (acupuncture, chiro, etc) an he offered no help or no solution to my pain. He also didn't seem to be knowledgeable at all about other chronic pain therapies offered by other practitioners out there. Left feeling very disappointed and mad that I waited a month to see him without any relief. Won't be returning.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

i have had 2 operations by this man, left knee 1st then right knee 20 years later....though the second was not as successful as the first i found him to be professional and genuinely concerned for my health.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I love this doctor! He is so positive, helpful and knowledgeable. He cares about his patients. I've called him on numerous occasions, he ALWAYs spoke to me sometimes even as long as an in person visit. Always reassured me that I'll be in tip top shape contrary to what other physiotherapists would say. His secretary always picks up. There are occasional times she doesn't but cut her some slack! She's only one person and she has to deal with the patients there. I love this doctor. If you want to heal, search no further.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Anyone...I have been a patient of Dr. Sue A Quan, since I was 16, I'm now 48...I can't leave a message at the office, does anyone know if he has considering retiring...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr Quan was and is Fabulous. He prefers Not to do any surgery if it can be helped and actually made me lol a few times. Very direct (which I love) and gave me poster gal status for DDD and sciatic nerve damage. For obvious reasons he's extremely knowledgeable and has his hand on the pulse of technology. Thank You Dr Quan!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I saw him recently, I was not impressed at all. He spent 45 minutes worrying about my back (was not any issues) when I was sent to him due to my shoulder issue. Asked him a couple questions and was told that is a good question, I don't have an answer for you.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

too long a wait for very vague answers, terrible reception. Office is a cramped hole in the wall, he works in orthopedics, do none of his patients use wheelchairs?

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

try to make a followup appt is basically impossible. His receptionist never answers the phone and of course you cannot leave a message. His secretary is not helpful or sympathetic. Dr Quan He is very knowledgeable if / when you get to see him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012