Ratings for Dr. Annu Kaul

When looking up Dr. Kaul's address, again, :)), I came up on this site. My family sees Dr. Kaul, and has for several years. She is an absolutely delightful, young woman, and I trust her every move, thought and expression. The staff are very helpful, and have helped select our frames. I highly recommend this optometrist. --Dr. E

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Kaul is intelligent, personable, and well-informed. Her staff is well-trained and efficient. I've had nothing but the best service, since I started going there, about three years ago.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Kaul for the past five years. She has been always thorough and always gave us the best advice/prescription possible and have no problems recommending her to family & friends. I am compelled to write this today as I have an issue with her staff. The first few years, Dr. Kaul, had an asian guy working there and he was fantastic. He would go the extra mile to make sure we get serviced. He even would come in on off-hours to make sure we are taken care of; He even came in during new years eve to help us out. Now, Dr. Kaul's staff is very rude and unknowledgeable that I might switch service providers. The guy that's there now always seems to be in a bad mood and unhappy to see us. The lady who does her schedule doesn't want to recommend when we could come in. Dr. Kaul please hire new and better staff!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Went to this doctor because of a teambuy deal. Decided to try contact lense, Dr, Kaul was knowledgeable about the contact lenses and was very informative. Ended up getting glasses plus one years supply of contact lenses. Glasses have taken 2 weeks to get ready. Contact lenses have taken 2 + weeks to arrive. VERY SLOW SERVICE, probably would not recommend because of the slow wait times

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

My husband and I were 6+ yrs overdue for an exam & new glasses. Dr. Kaul had a couple of patients ahead of us, and was running 15 min late. No big deal; we'd rather wait than see the doctor we are about to trust our eyesight to rush through her appointments. During exams, Dr. Kaul was very thorough, and answered all our questions & concerns with honesty, in easy to understand way. I had a specific concern, and was a bit scared about it. Dr. Kaul assured me it's ok but, just so we are absolutely sure, she booked me in to see another specialist for a 2nd opinion. I truly value this; it shows that, when it comes to one's eyesight, Dr. Kaul is not taking any shortcuts. Dr. Annu Kaul is very knowledgeable and skilled, and also nice and approachable, and you never get "the attitude". A magical doctor-patient chemistry I have only experienced once before, 30 years ago. The staff at Urban Optik are friendly, helpful, very patient, and they will make you feel like you matter. JG

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

I had laser surgery and had avoided night driving. Dr Kaul was able to fine tune my prescription to a point where I have no further issues with night driving. I was also able to get a very good looking pair of Oakley prescription sunglasses that are amazing for golf!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Came in and was told that it will take 20min for the exam, but ended up waiting 15min before I saw the doc. But once the doc saw me, she answered and explained all my issues. Now I know why I ended up waiting for her. She explains everything in detail and her suggestions were straight forward and easy to understand.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

I recently brought my three children in for their first eye exams. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and fitted one of children with a pair of glasses. Dr. Kaul was very friendly and understanding especially of my two year old, who a bit hesitant to follow along, but Dr. Kaul was able to do her thing and now my child asks me when her next eye exam. Best part is their pre-booking, now I don’t have to worry about when they are due.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010