Ratings for Dr. Boi Anh Tran

Très froide peu compréhensive peu compétente juge sur l'état de santé fait des suppositions hors contexte fait peu de suivi

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

She is very nice and helpful, always patient whenever I ask a question. Always in a good mood and such a warm person!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

After seeing her on a few different occasions, I asked if I should have a thourough annual check up, to shich she responded, "Well, who's your GP?". Stunned, I replied, "Well, you are". She looked through my file and said, no, that she was not my GP, that she just "helped me out on a couple of occasions". I went to see her a couple more times (all this over the course of 2 years or so) and on the last visit, her first words to me when I sat down were, "I have told you that I am not your GP. I have even written down in my file that I am not your GP, why are you still coming here?". I reminded her that she had previously completed insurance documents for me etc. and have been behaving as my doctor for more than 2 years. I cannot believe this woman is licensed to practice medicine. I later learned that her initial diagnosis was completely unfounded and had caused me stress for 2 years for nothing. She should be sent back to the med school she came from.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Not helpful at all. Unpersonalized service. Not on time. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Ce médecin répond à toutes mes questions par "ça doit pas être grave". Quand j'ai demandé des tests pour les MTS, elle m'a répondu qu'elle venait de m'examiner (visuellement) et que ça avait l'air correct!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010