Ratings for Dr. Russell Foulk

Dr. Foulk is the BEST. He knew what was wrong after 10 minutes of being in his office. While I was told there was nothing wrong with my hormones by other doctors (and refused to test me), he instantly told me that was my issue (test later confirmed). He is funny, honest, has great bedside and makes being in his office not feel depressing. His staff is always welcoming and helpful as well. While we are still on the infertility roller coaster, I am grateful for him. (we see him in Reno)

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Foulk is an amazing doctor, however there were several times that I was disappointed in the office. After my first IVF cycle I had a missed miscarriage and met with a different doctor because Dr. Foulk was unavailable. I thought he would at least call to check up on me or schedule a follow up but I have yet to see that. Also I have called the office and left several messages about serious questions I had regarding my miscarriage and did not receive a call back. I am very disappointed in this because up until now I have received excellent service.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

We really enjoyed our experience at Utah Fertility Center. Dr. Foulk was very knowledgeable and gave us all the information we needed. What we liked most was that he was kind and we felt that he was sympathetic to our situation, but very professional in helping us move forward through our infertility issues. We felt like he cared about our situation and that he actually wanted to help us. We were also impressed with the nurses/doctors/assistants and how friendly they were. We were successful with IVF and are now enjoying being parents to our twin boys. If we do IVF again, we will definitely go back to UFC. My only complaints were as follows: There were a few of the staff at UFC that weren't always the most friendly (it was usually the people behind the front desk) and sometimes it was hard to get phone messages returned in a timely manner. And there were a couple of times that I showed up for my appointment on time and I'd have to wait a long time in the waiting room to be seen.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr Foulk, how do we begin to thank you for all you have done for us? Because of you , our dream of being parents is coming true. We prayed for a supportive doctor and you are exactly what we needed. We will continue to come to you in the future. Thank you for loving us, taking time to help us, comforting us and supporting us. This has been a long journey, but you made it so much easier. Thank you for your sense of humor and positive attitude. We always were excited to come into the office because we were always treated well. Also, we consider your staff to be family. We loved the hugs, the tears, the support we received when we miscarried 3 times, but we then loved the hugs, the tears and the support we received when we saw our little boy and his strong heart beat. We love each of you. We are humbled and grateful for your expertise. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have the sweetest baby girl and it is all thanks to Dr. Foulk and his amazing team. Never once did I feel like I wasn't a priority and both Anne Marie and Brooke are awesome NP. Really everyone there was such a pleasure to work with, I know 3 other girls who also went to this office and all became pregnant and all have nothing but the best things to say. I refer Dr. Foulk to everyone who is struggling with infertility. he is a great dr who really truly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I was in the middle of a miscarriage the day I spoke with Faulk, I was in tears at the end of the apt and walked to all the front desk girls laughing and making jokes about something, completely disregarding I was standing there in tears waiting for them to finish their joke so they could give me instructions. I had a panel of blood testing done for my hormones and no one ever talked to me about the results. Anytime I asked, the girls would say something like "I don't know what this means". The receptionist Barb!! Is extremely unfriendly and cold. Seems like shes bothered you're there. 7- I miscarried for the FOURTH time and no one has followed up with me (it's been over 4 weeks). Having to drive 30 minutes to get a prescription to prevent one of my four pregnancies from ending and the pharmacist has nothing called in (which happened more than once) - by this time it was Saturday and no one answers the phone on Saturday and, very discouragingly that pregnancy was lost. Awful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Dr Foulk and his staff (Anne-Marie, Ashley, Tonya, Barb, Abby, Nicole, Christine, Ammon, Patrick, Shelby, Camilla, Brooke, etc). My husband and I have gone to him for over a year and I feel like I have made over 20 new friends. Infertility is not easy to go through but Dr Foulk and his staff have made the process about us and what he can do to help in every way. One example of how wonderful he is... They had an open house for their new building and without a chart or without name tags on or without us saying who we were, Dr Foulk walked up to us (my husband and I) called us by name and asked us about our situation and knew exactly where we were in the process of some tests we were waiting for. Dr Foulk is known internationally and has hundreds of patients. For him to know us that well is amazing and brings me comfort in knowing I chose the right Doctor. We have never regretted our choice in going to Dr Foulk.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I have been nothing but impressed with Dr.Foulk and his staff. Anne-Marie is a wonderful nurse who truly cares. She was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable. Because of her, I had a wonderful experience at the office. A friend recommended this clinic to me, and it's easy to see why. I have and continue to recommend Foulk's clinic to anyone struggling with infertility. You will be treated honestly, fairly, and with compassion.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Great doctor but bad staff! Dr Foulk I have been a patient at your office for the past months, and I believe I have a valid reason to complain about one of your staff. I consider myself a very cooperative person. However, I have never felt welcomed when I enter your office by your current nurse Anne-Marie. I also feel that I am "bothering her" by showing up for my appointment, and that she truly does not care about the health and well being of the patients. It is important you are aware of this person's behavior as it really has changed how I feel about your medical practice.I feel the nurse job is a very important one. Sometimes people are just not a good fit for the job, and unfortunately, I feel this person is not a very good representation of your staff and clinic. I'm sorry to let you know but your staff is really bad, the billing office is rude. Unfortunately is never nice going to your clinic I hate when I have to go there, sorry I need to let you know about the way I feel.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

We went to Dr. Foulk last year and unfortunately we went through two IVF cycles with no success because of a biological impasse that cannot be corrected. We really appreciated his honesty in quickly diagnosing the problem and redirecting us toward other options. The nurse practitioner we chose to work with exclusively was Anne Marie. She was very considerate, helpful and often took the time to answer questions for me when I would call her after hours. She was just so caring and personable and was eager to answer all of my questions. The amazing thing is that she was really able to empathize with us and give us some very kind and consoling words when both our cycles failed. The negative review of Anne Marie has me absolutely dumbfounded. After personally working with Anne Marie, the phrase "give up on your dreams" is simply not part of her vocabulary. Come on, that never happened. Although all the nurses are awesome, I would recommend for anyone to work with Anne Marie!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr. Russell Foulk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Foulk has a passion for helping couples to overcome infertility. Despite being an internationally recognized expert on infertility, he takes great pride in developing personal relationships with each of his patients. He firmly believes that one of the greatest joys in life is helping a couple to find hope and eventually overcome the devastating disease of infertility.

• Spanish
  • Korean

• Univ Calif - San Diego (Grad. 1990)