Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Bowen

Dr. Bowen is an excellent doctor and his staff is wonderful. I have had great results with the procedures I have had. The entire office is filled with caring people. I am sending all of my friends and family to Dr. Bowen.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

great place with excellent staff .. just a wonderful experience ...

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

This is a doctor and an office you want to refer your family and friends to! They will be well taken care of and happy with their results, like me.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Bowen has an awesome bedside manner and I absolutely love the results from my pure lipo on my abs and back. I can't wait to come back for my inner and outer thighs. I highly recommend Dr. Bowen.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Excellent doctor. Good listener. Nice staff. Always treated my mom respectfully. Monitored her COPD. It was because of his good care that my mom lived as long as she did.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Dr. Robert E. Bowen's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bowen is an excellent doctor and his staff is wonderful. I have had great results with the procedures I have had. The entire office is filled with caring ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a great doctor and office! I was treated so well and felt like Dr. B really cared about my issues."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great place with excellent staff .. just a wonderful experience ..."

December 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=320450'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014