Ratings for Dr. Irmgard Fruth

It is 10 years that Dr Fruth is my Dr . She is knowledgeable , caring and compassionate. She listens to me and she takes the time that she needs to resolve a problem. I am very lucky to have her as my GP. She is the best !!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

One of the best doctors I have ever encoutered. She is a good listener and a good doctor who figures out what is going on and fixes it! I am grateful to have her ad my GP

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Very knowledgeable, always takes the time necessary. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Thorough, a good listener and takes the time to explain. My doctor for 11 years.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

If you can find a GP in Quebec you are lucky . If Dr. Fruth is your Doctor, you are extra lucky . She is kind and engaged when meeting with you . An annual check-up with her is grueling . She insists on being very thorough which is a good thing and somewhat unusual . She is NOT about jamming in as many patients in as possible . I gave her only 3 stars for punctuality because she is all about the patient she is currently with. Others will just have to wait. I have waited .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Fruth is an excellent Dr, includes good listening skills, appropriate, relevant and timely treatment and a compassionate person, anyone dealing with her is very lucky. She is a rare gem of a Dr, not many like her around any more. Thank you for your contribution and the way you treat your patients Dr Fruth, please continue !

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Excellent Doctor. No complaints. She listens to everything you say and is very compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring. Makes you feel comfortable to discuss with and she takes her time in explaining herself.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr Fruth is a very gentle and caring individual. She is very clear and detailed in her explanations. I feel very lucky to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Fruth is very concientious and concerned about my well-being. She has patience and never seems troubled by my questions. She is thorough in her examinations and gets things done quickly if needed. I could not ask for a better and more caring GP.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011