Ratings for Dr. Matthew Osepchook

Dr. O is the best dentist I have ever had. Period. My kids were scared of other dentists, and he put them completely at ease. Trustworthy and full of integrity.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

These people could care less about you. Just give us the money.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Nothing but postive experiences for our whole family in this office. We also love Dr. Matt's giving attitude towards our community!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Matt and the staff are super amazing. They are a great team and very accomodating. Myself and my whole family appreciate their hard work and dedication to their patients. Thank you for being so amazing. Holly and Quin

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have seen a lot of dentists in my 70 years . Dr O is one of the best. I have complete faith in his recommendations & dental skills. Further, he doesn't hesitate to refer you elsewhere should that be what is required. Also very fair in his fees.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I cannot say enough about how please we are with Dr. Osepchook. He has looked after mine, and my families teeth for five years now. Like the other reviews point out, Dr. O is very gentle and is a master at applying anesthetic - you'll still be waiting for the needle and he'll tell you it's already done! I also appreciate the fact that he is honest and does not sell us on dental "trends". It would be easy for a dentist to abuse the trust of patients to make extra profit. But Dr. O. seems to be motivated by something much greater than profits. That makes him a rare and valuable find. We now travel five hours just to see him for our appointments. First rate.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr, O and his dental team are by far the best I've had. I've spent a lifetime struggling with not only my fear of dentists, but also trying to gain control over my weak teeth and failing dental health .. Dr. Matt has not only restored my faith in dentistry .. He has restored my teeth! I am proud to tell anyone that he is the kindest most generous dentist I've ever known .. He's brilliant :)thank you Dr. O for all that you have done for me!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

Dr. O and his staff have been extremely helpful,gentle and knowledgeable while treating our family. He has done excellent work for us for great value. I wouldn't hesitate in recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

run away. rude and did a poor job on one of my teeth that i had to have repaired by another dentist.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

he's an excellent dentist with a polite manner. He cares about his patients and staff members.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Matthew Osepchook's Credentials

• BCBS Texas
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare