Ratings for Dr. Lim Dong JI

Dr Ji was very patient, helpful and I felt very comfortable discussing my health issues with her. I also felt she was very competent.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Ji has been my doctor for three years now and has always provided a high level of care and concern. I am very happy w her as my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Ji for three years. When asked to fill out common FMLA paperwork she not only refused but suggested I go see my own primary care physician to fill out paperwork regarding my MOTHERS ailment. I will be looking for another provider and do not recommend her to anyone. She not has no bedside manner but a limited schedule and is not flexible at all. Providence please get rid of this terrible doctor. She is exactly what the heal;th care community doesn't need.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

She is dismissive and just plain rude. She doesn't listen and needs help with her bedside manner which is practically nonexistent. To top it all off I wasn't able to get the care I was originally looking for until the next week when I was able to see another doctor. I couldn't recommend her and feel good about it.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

She recommended treatment for me based on what eventually turned out to be the result of her having confused me with another patient. That's probably all I need to say.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

poor bedside manners, barely looks you in the eyes, only provides information that you can just as easily find it online. Never calls back to a message left, always late to the appointment. Never going to back to her again...

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Was a new patient, but she would not listen to my concerns or existing medical issues, nor how well past treatments had worked for me with a former doctor (who had since let the area) and the success those treatments had been for me, and pretty much refused to provide treatment. The one drug she did give me was completely inappropriate for my needs, based on my research, so I did not take it. A very humiliating experience. I am seeing another doctor this week in a different practice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I am puzzled by reading these other reviews. Dr. Ji has helped my elderly Mother tremendously. She really cares about getting her whatever help she needed. Dr. Ji is wonderful in my book!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Does not listen to you at all and does not look at you. Just works on computer the entire time. I don't know why she asked me any questions because she did not listen to me and when she tried to sumarize what was going on she ended up saying the compleete oposite of what I said. She was very rushed. I spent more time with the nurse than I did with the doctor. Very disapointed by her bad attitude, made me feel horible.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Has a poor bedside manner, was rushed to see the next patient, and did not listen well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011