Ratings for Dr. Raouf Alshahwany

Not a fan. Pushy with having more expensive procedures done and unprofessional at times.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was referred to this dentist after advising to a friend my experiences. He said he had a great dentist n he needs more clientele. Said he's a people person and will help you. I will say the quality in the work he has done on me so far is great. Fillings and a extraction. Other then that I have not had a good experience. the receptionist failed to advise me an appointment we booked was an emergency appointment and it would cost more and I got a nice surprise for a ten minute visit. Also the dentist doesn't listen to his clients I walked in for a tooth extraction on the side that was not hurting advising his wife n himself that I was in so much pain on the other side ( on lots of Advil , not sleeping well etc) he ignored that statement n pulled the tooth he wanted to originally and I have been in agonizing pain ever since and it's hard to go to the dentist often when you don't make that much. He should be addressing the pain factors right away. I feel he is a bit pushy.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

One of the best dental experience I have ever had.professionaly caring and highly competant.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

This man is a 10/10. Honest and respectful to both patients and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

This is really a great dentist. He is so gentle and extremely professional. I like him! He is very respectful and caring towards his staff and patients.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Not a fan.....my son and I are leaving this practice and looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Alshahwany is the kindest most helpful dentist I have encountered. He is so patient and understanding. First and foremost he cares about his patients and what they want. Dr. Alshawany went out of his way to make my smile beautiful... I mean COMPLETELY out of his way. If you're looking for a dentist you can trust pick Dr. Alshahwany. Him and his staff work beautifully together. I will bring my family and kids to Dr. Alshawany for as long as I live in Ottawa and as long as he is practicing.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Alshahwany for approximately two years and frankly I do not understand why anyone would give Dr. Alshahwany or any of his staff a negative reviews, they have treated me with the out most respect, knowledge and professional courtesy, and would recommend Dr. Alshahwany without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Staff were disorganized and flustered. Would not want to deal with front office staff again. Doctor himself was on time, friendly, and seemed to be knowledgeable on everything I asked him about.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

My wife and I have each been to see Dr Alshahwany 2-3 times. We both find him to be friendly, knowledgeable and willing to take the time to talk if we have questions. His staff is very helpful and we never wait too long. Dr Alshahwany is one of the best dentists I've had.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013