Dr. Colby Stewart

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Colby Stewart

Excellent! Super easy, quick, painless. Physician and staff consummate professionals... Kind, compassionate and informative! I am so grateful for all of you...thanks for taking me on this journey to visual wellness!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

The staff and assistance made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Stewart explained the whole process which helped me make my great decision. During the procedure Dr. Stewart explained every step and this made the process so easy and comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Treatment was way simpler than I expected. My questions were answered in detail. The staff at Dr. Stewart's office is very knowledgeable in all the process leading to surgery. They pay attention to detail and go above and beyond for patient care.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Excellent service overall. Very comfortable--viewed the video in the waiting room. Was reassuring. Love Houston Eye Associates, very professional and excellent customer service.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Have had a great experience, the results for me so far are dramatic. Wish I would have done it sooner.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Very professional and well organized pre-operation preparedness and surgery. Operation on right eye went well. There is no pain or other symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

I was recommended by another doctor. I was truly impressed with the staff, as well as Dr. Colby, for the friendliness and professionalism. Dr. Stewart was well knowledgeable of my situation and I would definitely recommend he and his staff to others.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Was very pleased with the Dr and his staff being flexible with scheduling my procedure. I was looking to get the procedure done sooner and the Dr and his staff helped fit me in. Very easy procedure and overall great experience. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

My experience was pleasant, efficient and informative. I was very pleased with the service. There was very little to no discomfort with my procedure.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Stewart was very courteous and straight forward about the procedure. The Doctor and staff were very efficient with the surgery and prep. I will recommend this office to anyone that would need cataract surgery. Dr. Colby Stewart and staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Dr. Colby Stewart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HIP