Ratings for Dr. Warren Gary Sherman

Dr. sherman is the best doctor that i have ever had he would always make time to see me even on the weekends he came in to visit me when i was in the hospital with mingititis he brought me a stuff animal dog that i still have to this day and i am sad to see him retire he is truly one of the best doctors

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

For 19 years Dr. Sherman has always been there for our kids. When they were in the hospital he came in sometimes 2 times a day! Always brought something special for them. Thru the years nothing changed. He and his office staff were always on top of things and couldn't be nicer. With the way health insurances and private practices are going now a days we are sorry to see Dr. Sherman retire. We have yet found a dedicated wonderful pediatrican like Dr. Sherman!!!! He will truely be missed.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

one of the best doctors i have ever met!!!! so sad to see i end,,, we will miss you, thanks for everything! mandy and the kids.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

We loved him. The staff would work you in when your child was sick. He spent as much time with you as you need to make sure all your concerns were heard and he would make sure you understood everything before you left his office. We did have to leave because they didn't take our new insurance but our son and us miss the excellent service we received there.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

One of the best doctors in the STL area! Our kids are wonderfully cared for by this great doc!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Sherman. I was one of his first patients and now he takes care of my girls. He is great with the kids, they can't wait to see him. I love that he calls at night or over the weekend to check on them if they are ill. WONDERFUL does not come close to describing this man. If he ever retires, we are in trouble.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

He is a fantastic Doctor. He was wonderful with our kids and he knows his medicine. We left St Louis and he has set the bar so high that we haven't found any doctor in last one year who is even close to him. I would highly recommend him. He takes time with each kid, so you may have to wait a bit, but that is far better than Doctor being punctual, but not spending enough time with your kid.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

He is an awesome DR. He calls on the evenings & weekends for updates and my boys love him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Excellent pediatrician! He is a very knowledgeable and so thorough, plan on having a lengthy visit. He calls for updates on any illnesses. Great with the kids!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr. Warren Gary Sherman's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1969)