Ratings for Dr. Karina Bibicheff

It was the most awful thing I have experienced and I only needed a little on my lower abdomen. My skin is uneven in texture and there are fat pockets all over. Not worth the high price plus the doctor keeps asking for more money to fix it. The entire experience was awful. I was told $9000.00 per area over phone when scheduled a consultation. Consultation was done by Lisa who is a secretary not a doctor, she pressured me to pay a 10% non-refundable deposit and book the liposuction. The lady Kerry at the front desk is rude and up in the clouds. The doctor didn't want to here about her mistakes and was kind of rude. The post follow up appointments was with an esthetician. I had to complain because I wanted to see the Dr. Not someone else.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

After the consultation, I was convinced this doctor knew what she was doing. I explained over and over again I was very nervous and didn't want to look overdone. I was assured I was a great candidate for Voluma. She told me that this procedure only goes wrong in unskilled hands. It has been 2 months since Dr. Bibicheff injected me with Voluma now and I’m very happy at the overall more youthful, plump look she achieved with the injection. Her staff was very helpful and caring. I live over an hour away from her office but the long drive was well worth it.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Unless you want lumps on your face & then NO help or direction afterwards, by all means visit this "doctor". I went in because my face has lost it's definition. I was very clear on what I was looking for. Instead I now have a fat, round face, with no definition at all, and two big lumps on the sides of each eye. One of my concerns was the indented area under my eyes, well, now I have indented areas under & on the sides as well, which I never had before. During my follow up, and an other appointment I set up with the doctor, the only solution given to me was to put in more fillers......it was only until much later, doing my own research on the internet that I found there was an enzyme she could have injected to undo what she did.....she never mentioned or recommended it. Horrible...simply horrible.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Upscale medical aesthetic spa. I personally got an amazing result of laser liposuction. Now, I am slim as ever

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

amasing cosmetic physician, top-rated laser liposuction physician in Long Island. I was exremely happy with the results of my laser liposuction as well as with Botox and Restylane injections. I would highly recommend Dr. Bibicheff for people who would like to look their best. The facility of Dr. Bibicheff is fantastic and the staff is knowledgeble, professional and very courteous.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010