Ratings for Dr. Howard M. Gross

Well ladies, I have had a tummy tuck and a breast lift and some liposuction to the neck and butt and thighs. I can tell you this, Doctor Howard Gross has Miracle Hands. The 3 separate procedures came out perfect and the after healing is amazing. My scars are beautiful and flawless. I couldn't be happier with the results. Doctor Howard Gross does amazing work and his staff is amazing too. I recommend Doctor Howard Gross , the Miracle Hands Surgeon.. :)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Gross is fabulous! I got my nose done and it turned out perfect! After going to three other surgeons in town I felt that Dr. Gross gave me the most time, information, and had me walking out feeling far more comfortable than other surgeon. Also, the office manager was extremely helpful in my preparation for the surgery, and financing it. Definitely go to Dr. Gross.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I have mixed feelings about him. I think he is a good person but a bad doctor. I went to him 3 times and each time he managed to screw something up. He did fix one of the things he screwed up which I appreciated, but the final time I got over injected with dermal filler and he proceeded to tell me I was imagining things. Although I'm not disputing he is a nice person, he is not a good surgeon and there are a lot better out there.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010