Ratings for Dr. Ronald Rix

compassionate and caring ...DR.RIX has a way of making you comfortable and confident with him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great. Ron is the best dentist ever. Wonderful experience

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Rix for as long as I can remember. He is an amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Ron Rix is the best dentist I've ever been to, I will be back. He was very kind and I don't know what theses other reviewers are talkin about.

Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Rix is by far the best dentist ever! He is amazing with my 3 year old! I highly recommend him as my family is always pleased with the excellent treatment we receive. The staff are always so friendly and helpful! Thank You Victoria Court Dental!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

The atmosphere in this office is terrible. Emily, the receptionist is rude, condescending and all around awful. The hygienists are always gossiping about everyone in the office. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My first and last time with Dr. Rix. The ladies at the desk are very friendly and sweet. I have always had issues with my teeth and pain. He was rough and did not speak to me at all. I cried the entire time and not once did he ask if I was alright. He talked with the assistant and watched the TV the whole time. I left in tears with my mouth throbbing and in extreme pain. Hopefully I can fall asleep with this pain and when I wake up, I will be feeling better.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Staff are always friendly when I go in. I've been going to him for 17 years and haven't had a problem. He is willing to try anything to make you have perfect teeth!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Ron Rix was a very knowledgeable dentist and he was on time.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

By far the best dentist I have ever seen. He is friendly, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011