Ratings for Dr. Wiliam Cameron

The ONLY man I trust my upper cervical health to! Worth the trip from the UK just to see him! He waa able to help me after years of 'specialists' missed my whiplash injury. Had been in agony for years before I found him. It was karma. Now its your turn! Go see him and thank me later.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Doctor Bill has treated me for as long as I can remember. His treatments help with all aspects of healing and affect more then just "complaint areas" positively. He has a depth of knowledge and experience. He is always eager to help and truly passionate about what he does. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I have seen Dr. Bill for many years and highly recommend him. Having had three whiplashes from car accidents and other head injuries, seen many other professionals, no one compares to the effectiveness and immediate and long lasting release as my sessions with Dr. Bill. I am hugely grateful!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Scoliosis , pain and suffering a daily thing until Dr. Bill's treatment. Now I only go when I feel the need to be aligned. Completely honest and professional. A true miracle.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I can not thank Dr. Cameron enough for his treatment of my neck. Traditional medical techniques (M.d., specialist, therapists) were a waste of time, had no benefits, and would have resulted in surgery) Dr. Cameron is a healer. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Excellent - Teenage son's chronic migraine headaches ended after two visits - excellent results helping reduce then end migraines from a teaching colleague who had recommended him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Specialty is neck area - upper cervical. Burning pain in wrist up arm to shoulder. Dr. Cameron's work resulted in significant improvement.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010