Ratings for Dr. Jeff Plante

I've only seen him in the maternity clinic at langley hospitsl but he is amazing.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

We are blessed to have him as our family doctor. His front end staff are a little short and sometimes grumpy, but I'm not there to see them so it really won't make a difference. The nurses on staff are great. Dr Plante was there through both my c-sections and has always been there when needed for my family. Our son is Autistic and he has been amazing through the whole process of diagnosis with him and our family making sure every box was checked and all his needs where met. We couldn't have asked for a better family dr.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Best doctor I ever had so nice and personally cares about your well being love him

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Plante might initially appear friendly and helpful until he's questioned. Then he can become arrogant, angry and disrespectful. He asks few follow up questions, jumps to conclusions, and seems to lack diagnostic insights or confidence. I could never recommend this doctor or his clinic, where other nursing and office staff can also be condescending in their interactions and system protocols, rather than patient centred care, take precedence.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Best family doctor I have ever had will never change again he actually really cares

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

All the gods shone on me the day I was referred to Dr Plante!! I love his approach, how he completely levels with you, talks with you about meds your taking and has never made me feel my opinion doesn't matter. His nurses and staff have always been very friendly and helpful to me. In the event you have to see another doctor in the office it is done and you know they have got your back. I met two other lovely doctors this way! Referrals have been accomplished in such easy manner. I'm one grateful lady, thanks Dr Plante and all the others in that office that have touched my life!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I find Dr. Plante to be dismissive and not thorough. I had to argue with him to have my son seen by his specialists in Vancouver, I ended up making the appointment myself because Dr. Plante's office would not make the referral, and as it turns out, I was right with what I suspected!! I have to stay with him because there is such a shortage of Dr's and anything is better than nothing. I like one Dr. who covers for him, but another one I saw was absolutely useless!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr Plante has been a blessing! He truly cares for his patients your not just a number. Very knowledgable and sincere. Highly recommend him he's been our family dr for 6 yrs now and couldn't imagine having anyone else take care of my families health needs

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Seems very inexperienced dealing with mental illness. If most of your visits regard that, don't depend on him for anything (especially medication). Has an extreme need to push his own beliefs on patients as more of a paternalistic role than a health care provider. Too many questions answered with "I don't know", "I'm not sure" and no proper diagnosis really given. Just his personal opinions with no knowledge on what to do. Anything I've been diagnosed with by him has been incorrect and I've had to see other doctors to confirm this. I've also been referred to really crappy specialists by him, his friends perhaps? Who knows! He's alright with kids, but again, if it's more than a cold- you may as well see someone who knows what they're dealing with. I've been seeing all kinds of doctors and specialists for over a decade and I've never had a more negative experience within the healthcare system. Ps: Staff aren't the greatest either.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

He really is just the best GP ever. Amazing with kids, wonderful through my pregnancy, and a great Dr to have in the delivery room. He's very nice, approachable, and makes a point to fit the kids in for last minute appointments so you don't have to go to a clinic. I've never waited more than 15 minutes which is completely reasonable; especially since he fits kids in last minute. I'm so appreciative for all his help.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015