You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeff Plante

Dr. Jeff Plante's Ratings

He really is just the best GP ever. Amazing with kids, wonderful through my pregnancy, and a great Dr to have in the delivery room. He's very nice, approachable, and makes a point to fit the kids in for last minute appointments so you don't have to go to a clinic. I've never waited more than 15 minutes which is completely reasonable; especially since he fits kids in last minute. I'm so appreciative for all his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

We've had Dr. Plante for several years now, and he's excellent. He's very good at dealing with kids, he's very approachable and easy to talk to, he's knowledgeable, but when he isn't sure about something, he's perfectly willing to refer to a specialist, or consult other doctors. He also takes his patients' input seriously and listens to what they have to say. They're very busy, which sometimes affects wait times, so I can't give full marks in the punctuality department. Having said that, the blame for that can't rest entirely on Dr. Plante as everyone in the operation is involved in that. Overall, great family GP that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Jeff has been my my GP for 5 yrs. He's a great at telling it like it is . dealing with a chronic disease like mine made most Docs in the past say " suck it it up buttercup" but Jeff said the same
thing with empathy and options. Great guy and great clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

best doctor ive ever had and he is awesome with my boys!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

The staff don't care about the patients all they care about is getting paid. I wouldn't recommend this doctor or office to anyone. His diagnosis are wrong 80% of the time and the staff are not understanding at all. What's the point of having a family doctor if when you need them they aren't there and the staff tells you to go to the emergency room for an infection that could be dealt with at the doctors office all because my Dr is away and they won't let me see the doctor covering for him. Bunch of rude receptionists who don't care if I suffer turned me away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Fantastic dr. If he doesn't have an answer, he's not afraid to seek consult and then circles back after he has educated himself more on the issue.
Very direct and sincere diagnosis and prognosis. All this while being excellent with children

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Fantastic Doctor! Couldn't ask for a better prenatal doctorc he's caring, supportive and fun!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Ive had Dr Plante for about 5yrs now AMAZING could imagine having anyone else. Kelly Hagen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

He has been my family doctor now for over 2 years. When my children get hurt they ask to go see doctor Jeff to make them better :P My children adore him. He listens to my concerns. Only once did I ever second guess him and he had no problem referring me to a specialist to confirm (better safe then sorry he says) and in the end he was right. I would not trade him in for any other family doctor! Highly Recommend him as I feel very luck to have him as our doctor. Great with kids and I can get in to see him alot faster then even a walk in clinic... Thank you Dr Plante

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183209].votes_count ]]