Ratings for Dr. Jeff Plante

Excellent care, very helpful and proficient. Thankful to be in his care

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Hes an amazing dr for myself any kids. Kind and caring. Office staff are super helpful aswel

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

After I found out my original GP was retiring, and I had just found out I was pregnant, I managed to get in with Dr. Plante. He was amazing! He did not rush me out of his office, as I had experienced with other doctors. He listened to my concerns and questions and was calming and considerate. He is wonderful with my daughter and doesn't mind that I err on the side of caution and bring her in just to check. I can get an appointment quickly. The nurses are amazing as well and I found the office staff pretty good compared to the other doctors offices I have been in.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I've only seen him in the maternity clinic at langley hospitsl but he is amazing.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

We are blessed to have him as our family doctor. His front end staff are a little short and sometimes grumpy, but I'm not there to see them so it really won't make a difference. The nurses on staff are great. Dr Plante was there through both my c-sections and has always been there when needed for my family. Our son is Autistic and he has been amazing through the whole process of diagnosis with him and our family making sure every box was checked and all his needs where met. We couldn't have asked for a better family dr.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Best doctor I ever had so nice and personally cares about your well being love him

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Plante might initially appear friendly and helpful until he's questioned. Then he can become arrogant, angry and disrespectful. He asks few follow up questions, jumps to conclusions, and seems to lack diagnostic insights or confidence. I could never recommend this doctor or his clinic, where other nursing and office staff can also be condescending in their interactions and system protocols, rather than patient centred care, take precedence.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Best family doctor I have ever had will never change again he actually really cares

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

All the gods shone on me the day I was referred to Dr Plante!! I love his approach, how he completely levels with you, talks with you about meds your taking and has never made me feel my opinion doesn't matter. His nurses and staff have always been very friendly and helpful to me. In the event you have to see another doctor in the office it is done and you know they have got your back. I met two other lovely doctors this way! Referrals have been accomplished in such easy manner. I'm one grateful lady, thanks Dr Plante and all the others in that office that have touched my life!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I find Dr. Plante to be dismissive and not thorough. I had to argue with him to have my son seen by his specialists in Vancouver, I ended up making the appointment myself because Dr. Plante's office would not make the referral, and as it turns out, I was right with what I suspected!! I have to stay with him because there is such a shortage of Dr's and anything is better than nothing. I like one Dr. who covers for him, but another one I saw was absolutely useless!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016