You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeff Plante

He really is just the best GP ever. Amazing with kids, wonderful through my pregnancy, and a great Dr to have in the delivery room. He's very nice, approachable, and makes a point to fit the kids in for last minute appointments so you don't have to go to a clinic. I've never waited more than 15 minutes which is completely reasonable; especially since he fits kids in last minute. I'm so appreciative for all his help.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

We've had Dr. Plante for several years now, and he's excellent. He's very good at dealing with kids, he's very approachable and easy to talk to, he's knowledgeable, but when he isn't sure about something, he's perfectly willing to refer to a specialist, or consult other doctors. He also takes his patients' input seriously and listens to what they have to say. They're very busy, which sometimes affects wait times, so I can't give full marks in the punctuality department. Having said that, the blame for that can't rest entirely on Dr. Plante as everyone in the operation is involved in that. Overall, great family GP that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Jeff has been my my GP for 5 yrs. He's a great at telling it like it is . dealing with a chronic disease like mine made most Docs in the past say " suck it it up buttercup" but Jeff said the same thing with empathy and options. Great guy and great clinic.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

best doctor ive ever had and he is awesome with my boys!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

The staff don't care about the patients all they care about is getting paid. I wouldn't recommend this doctor or office to anyone. His diagnosis are wrong 80% of the time and the staff are not understanding at all. What's the point of having a family doctor if when you need them they aren't there and the staff tells you to go to the emergency room for an infection that could be dealt with at the doctors office all because my Dr is away and they won't let me see the doctor covering for him. Bunch of rude receptionists who don't care if I suffer turned me away.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Fantastic dr. If he doesn't have an answer, he's not afraid to seek consult and then circles back after he has educated himself more on the issue. Very direct and sincere diagnosis and prognosis. All this while being excellent with children

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He has been my family doctor now for over 2 years. When my children get hurt they ask to go see doctor Jeff to make them better :P My children adore him. He listens to my concerns. Only once did I ever second guess him and he had no problem referring me to a specialist to confirm (better safe then sorry he says) and in the end he was right. I would not trade him in for any other family doctor! Highly Recommend him as I feel very luck to have him as our doctor. Great with kids and I can get in to see him alot faster then even a walk in clinic... Thank you Dr Plante

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Jeff Plante's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He really is just the best GP ever. Amazing with kids, wonderful through my pregnancy, and a great Dr to have in the delivery room. He's very nice, approachab..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "We've had Dr. Plante for several years now, and he's excellent. He's very good at dealing with kids, he's very approachable and easy to talk to, he's knowledgea..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Plante told my sister for 6 weeks she had the stomach flu. He told her to just be patient after she went back to him every week for 6 weeks telling him she w..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeff has been my my GP for 5 yrs. He's a great at telling it like it is . dealing with a chronic disease like mine made most Docs in the past say " suck it ..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best doctor ive ever had and he is awesome with my boys!!!"

June 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V1M0" to "V3A 4G5". Address has been updated from "None" to "20644 Fraser Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045304979".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff don't care about the patients all they care about is getting paid. I wouldn't recommend this doctor or office to anyone. His diagnosis are wrong 80% ..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dr. If he doesn't have an answer, he's not afraid to seek consult and then circles back after he has educated himself more on the issue. Very direct..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor! Couldn't ask for a better prenatal doctorc he's caring, supportive and fun!"

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive had Dr Plante for about 5yrs now AMAZING could imagine having anyone else. Kelly Hagen"

January 5, 2015