Ratings for Dr. Sean Pedersen

Dr.Pedersen is amazing. I went into his office with a broken tooth, and I came out satisfied with my new look. The best part it didn't cost a fortune like most dentist!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great dentist with a warm and calm atmosphere. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Sean Pedersen is an awesome dentist , he is so nice and down to earth and he is a perfectionist and he always explains everything he's going to do and he makes you feel really comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

All the staff are helpful and Sean always explains the various options.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

My wife and I were referred to Dr. Pedersen by a friend. The care we have received has been excellent. Dr. Pedersen and his staff are very good at explaining treatment options. I have never felt like we were being sold something like we have experienced at other offices. Dr. Pedersen is knowledgeable and seems to look out for our best interest.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Sean Pedersen has been my family's dentist for 15 years. He and his staff are gentle, careing and thorough. My teeth look good, and feel good after the work he has done for me! My kids love going to see him!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I went to Dr. Pedersen with a fractured tooth and he fixed it painlessly. I do not like going to the dentist, but seeing Dr. Pedersen was easy. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

After consulting 3 dentists, I had 10 crowns done by Dr. Sean Pedersen. He was very thorough in his examination, offered several options, and a perfectionist. He showed me a wax model of how the crowns would look and made beautiful temporary crowns to match. I love my new smile and have had no problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Pedersen and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Sean Pedersen and his staff are excellent. They are very good at explaining treatment and treatment options. They have gone out of their way to provide excellent service many times. They are gentle and great with kids.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I was most impressed with Dr. Pedersen & his staff. I went to him (my own dentist was away on vacation) as an emergency case (abscessed tooth). He was very detailed, thorough, attentive and explained every step of the way throughout the procedure. He took the time to check and recheck his work and to ensure that nothing was amiss. As my appointment was on very short notice, I had to wait about 15-20 mins which is totally reasonable. Thank you Dr. Pedersen. I'm still counting my lucky stars to have come across such a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014