Ratings for Dr. Nicole Jones

Dr. Jones has been my family doctor for over 8 yeaars, she is very attentive and thorough, I am very thankful to Dr Jones on the treatment of my daughter who was diagnosed with a life threatening condition some three years ago, she was very thorough in conducting the appropriate tests and referrals for her, resulting in the urgent care she required. Dr. Jones also followed-up with me from time to time on how she was progressing with her long term treatment and care. My extended family has also become patients of hers as well. She is an EXCELLENT DOCTOR, WE LOVE HER! As for the staff, a bit of customer service training would help.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Staff at Dr Jones office is useless.You leave a message they do not respond half of the time. Dr Jones availability is very limited. When you go there you got to wait hours and hours but if your late by 5 minutes you have to re book your appointment

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for several years. I have always felt well cared for and am confident in her abilities, so much so that my entire immediate family also has her as their family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

She doesnt rush! She answers all questions that I have! She's great. Sometimes its hard to get through to the front desk to make an appointment but they always return my call within the hour!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Nicole is the best doctor I have ever have, I find her very caring.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been with Dr. Jones for 10 years and I love her! She is attentive and amazing with my kids, they love seeing her. She is supportive, friendly and comforting. I feel like I can talk to her about anything. I have never had an issue with her personally or professionally. The only complaint I would have is with the receptionists at the office, I cringe every time I have to call there, they are rude and always talk down to me. Dr. Jones - Incredible! Receptionists - absolutely horrible.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dealt with Dr. Jones on many occasions and all of my experiences seemed to have been ok except for the time I had a serious complication with a pregnany and she was unable to diagnose it! Would NEVER see this doctor again Hard to get an appointment with her to due to her limited availability. We once had to see the nurse practitioner for an allergic reaction and she brushed it off saying it wasn't anything serious.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Is never even available so how can anyone really see her hnless you dont have a job and can see her between 10 am and 3 pm. Useless and doesnt feel like shes knows what shes talking about. She doesnt even listen to what youre saying. Need to find a new doctor ASAP

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I just came across this site while doing a search to get the phone number (again) for the office. I did not intend to leave a review. However, after reading the 1 page of comments I thought I would do a review. I have been with her for more than 5 years. She, herself, is attentive, professional, and has been proven to be knowledgeable with the care provided to me. In terms of the support staff, I have always found them wanting. Nicole however has been a solid professional. No complaints here whatsoever. If fact, it is hard to reconcile the limited critiques below with my experiences.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I have been with Dr. Jones for more than 7 years now and my entire family of 5 are patients. I found Dr. Jones when my family doctor was retiring and couldn't be happier with her. She is thorough and helpful and if she doesn't know she will send you to a specialist or get a 2nd opinion. Staff is ok - some of the receptionists aren't great.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016