Ratings for Dr. Nicole Jones

She doesnt rush! She answers all questions that I have! She's great. Sometimes its hard to get through to the front desk to make an appointment but they always return my call within the hour!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Nicole is the best doctor I have ever have, I find her very caring.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been with Dr. Jones for 10 years and I love her! She is attentive and amazing with my kids, they love seeing her. She is supportive, friendly and comforting. I feel like I can talk to her about anything. I have never had an issue with her personally or professionally. The only complaint I would have is with the receptionists at the office, I cringe every time I have to call there, they are rude and always talk down to me. Dr. Jones - Incredible! Receptionists - absolutely horrible.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dealt with Dr. Jones on many occasions and all of my experiences seemed to have been ok except for the time I had a serious complication with a pregnany and she was unable to diagnose it! Would NEVER see this doctor again Hard to get an appointment with her to due to her limited availability. We once had to see the nurse practitioner for an allergic reaction and she brushed it off saying it wasn't anything serious.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Is never even available so how can anyone really see her hnless you dont have a job and can see her between 10 am and 3 pm. Useless and doesnt feel like shes knows what shes talking about. She doesnt even listen to what youre saying. Need to find a new doctor ASAP

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I just came across this site while doing a search to get the phone number (again) for the office. I did not intend to leave a review. However, after reading the 1 page of comments I thought I would do a review. I have been with her for more than 5 years. She, herself, is attentive, professional, and has been proven to be knowledgeable with the care provided to me. In terms of the support staff, I have always found them wanting. Nicole however has been a solid professional. No complaints here whatsoever. If fact, it is hard to reconcile the limited critiques below with my experiences.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I have been with Dr. Jones for more than 7 years now and my entire family of 5 are patients. I found Dr. Jones when my family doctor was retiring and couldn't be happier with her. She is thorough and helpful and if she doesn't know she will send you to a specialist or get a 2nd opinion. Staff is ok - some of the receptionists aren't great.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Expect mhmmm yeah mmm yes mhmmm ahhh probably doesn't even know what the patient is saying. She has more vacations than anybody could wish for. Do the secretaries actually do anything?. Very happy I changed to a Doctor who actually listens

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I like Dr. Jones but her staff leaves a lot to be desired. I went in today to get a retest and the receptionist actually laughed at me because a lot of time had passed since Dr. jones ordered it. I said that it was the third time I was taking the same test! Staff needs to learn the correct way to treat patients. This is unacceptable and I am tired of dreading coming in to see Dr. Jones due to the rudeness of her staff. I have complained in person before.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Unable to get an appointment with Nicole within a week for an infection. I was referred to the Nurse practitioner who told me what I had didn't look serious and that there wasn't any antibiotic I could use according to my list of allergies. I sought help elsewhere and was told I should have been on an antibiotic sooner.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014