Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Foreman

I do not understand these reviews. Dr Foreman has been my OBGYN since 1987. He delivered all of my children and is now delivering my third grandchild. He has never been anything but very professional . His kindness and caring nature have made me refer him to people over and over again and they too have agreed that he was wonderful to them. My daughter also works in labor and delivery with him and the consensus there is he is wonderful. Many are his patients . He will always be my favorite doctor in Lafayette.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

The best Dr. Ever and he isn't afraid to crack a joke every now and then my entire family goes to his practice

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I never write reviews to start with. I am writing this one because I was so apaulled by Dr. Foreman. Like previously stated im NOT doubting his abilities. On the other hand his bedside manner is nothing short of condescending and uncomfortable!!! I began my prenatal care a couple weeks later than most women do. I am low risk and very healthy so I felt comfortable waiting a little. He did NOT like that. He made a remark that baffled me. "I guess if you ignore the baby it doesn't exist right?" Insinuating I was in denial about my pregnancy. He treated me like pregnancy was a disease rather than a natural beautiful thing. I would STRONGLY not reccomend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

The office ladies here are wonderful!!! They recognized me right away, and it had been a year since my last visit. Unfortunately, my visit with Dr. Foreman did not go as smoothly as I had expected. This was my first time meeting him, as I usually have Dr. Hubbard (who is awesome) I've heard from friends and other patients of Foreman that he is very caring and good at what he does. I have no doubts concerning his abilities, but I felt that his bed side manner was lacking. Personally, I felt that he was a tad condescending when asking me questions. For example, instead of being asked, "Were you on any birth control?", he stated judgmentally, "You weren't on any birth control were you? after talking about my past miscarriages, as if insinuating that I should have been because as he stated, "something must be wrong with me" He made me feel uncomfortable and seemingly portrayed a negative attitude because I am a high risk patient. He did his job but failed at making a good first impression.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Last time I used Foreman & Fell, I wasnt thrilled about Foreman. Someone must have said something about his bedside manner because he seems totally different, hes very helpful and caring this time around, he makes you feel like he cares. Fell is great, hes a wonderful doctor as well. Havent seen Hubbard though so cannot comment on him. The waits here arent bad either considering how popular their office is. The nurses are very helpful and pleasant too.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

My experience with Dr. Foreman was wonderful. He was very compassionate and sincere. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs an OB/GYN doctor in Lafayette.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010