Ratings for Dr. Eileen Tay

This doctor will manipulate everything you say to her. She will guide your answers to her questions. She is a dr for hire working for insurance companies . If you are sent to her make sure you have a witness with you . Or insist the meeting is recorded so she cant manipulate the truth . Dont know how she can sleep at night !!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I've been seeing Eileen sporadically for a year and a bit. I stopped going to her for a few months after I kept getting admitted to HW. She doesn't have admitting rights (which is strange) so I was always having to be put under another doctor, so I ended up finding that my inpatient psychiatrist understood me a lot more than Eileen. Every time I see her it's the same stuff - she tries and blames my problems on my attachment with my mother (what a cliche!) and then tells me to try Eastern approaches, do more meditation, and then prescribes me more lorazepam. She also told me I could further increase my antidepressant even though my current dose is already beyond the recommended level which led to me getting some nasty side effects. I'm now looking for a different psychiatrist who can actually treat me instead of running with one theme for over a year! Do not recommend her. The receptionist is really lovely and helpful though.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Judgmental, Poor consultation manner, language difficulties. Told my wife she was appalling after administering an abridged psychological/psychiatric test downloadable from the internet. My wife still has nightmares about her. Triggers her anxiety when we have to drive down Cambridge St. past the OSH Group building.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Lied about my conditon and symptoms to the insurance to the insurance company. Do not trust her!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Absolutely awful, made me feel worse and then stopped seeing me and left me stuck in a public ward while she went on holidays. She knew I was there before she left but couldn't be bothered helping so I was stuck for 5 weeks. Never understood me and incorrectly diagnosed me, she was cold, uncaring and aloof. I've had some bad psychiatrists over the years but she is by far the worst.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This 'Dr' an Independent Medical Examiner(IME), will quash any case you are trying to pursue against the insurance company that is paying her... thankfully my team of lawyers and psychiatric UBER professionals are way in front of any s.hit she decides to put in a report.. Ive had(diagnosed too) PTSD since April 2013.. apart from waiting for her to get to work, 2 times, diagnosed me with an adjustment disorder.. that was 6 mnths in... 15 months later she had to word her report that she was right but now I have some signs of PTSD, definitely protecting her first report.... Be very aware of EVERY question she asks you, because she is steering your answers, if its not a black and white answer.. make her change the question.. this woman should not be actually treating anybody with a mental illness... much less giving her $2k advice/report to insurers... she will suck you in and spit you out!!! The receptionist was pleasant

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Terrible - She did the very opposite to being helpful - she made things a lot worse and ended up in hospital. The only good things I could say is that I think her receptionist is always polite.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Useless in her assessment of me and caused more problems than necessary, run for the hills and don't have her as your Dr.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Been seeing her for maybe a year now - haven't gotten anywhere.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I waited 30 mins past appt. time.Dr Tay fell asleep during appointment ,and told me after completion of mini mental assessment task stated to me that I was "apalling".

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014