Ratings for Dr. Anthony (Tony) Mander

Dr Tony Mander is the most knowledgeable and compassionate Psychiatrist I have ever seen. He is very down to earth which I find very refreshing and it makes things a lot easier, I feel as though I am Willing to share a lot more with him because he just seems like a normal person. He knows what he's talking about and he explains everything in a way that is easy for people with a non medical background to understand. Not only that but his staff are very friendly but more importantly deliver a very high standard of customer service and efficiently. Any question I have is answered in the same day, I feel as though Dr Mander is available to address any concerns at any time of the day. I wouldn't usually take the time to write a review on google especially on a Dr but I feel as though it is necessary as I have read some previous reviews and although I believe everybody is entitled to their own opinion I think some of these reviews are completely untrue and fabricated! For once Dr Mander and his staff clearly explain the fees and charges before your first appointment, he also provides multiple forms to sign that provide extensive information on his fees, not only that but his website has a lot of information available to anyone on everything from his fees to the process of prescriptions and information on each medication. Seeing Dr Mander has changed my life in a huge way. While I respect everyone's individual opinion I have to disagree with any negative reviews especially those concerning his monthly management fees they work out to be the same amount that it would cost to physically go into his office twice a year not to mention the inconvience of having to travel and pay for parking.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Saw Dr Mander for ADHD treatment. Very knowledgable and very easy to talk to. Explains things in a way that is understandable to people with a non medical background. Any question I have is answered very promptly. He is always available if I have any concerns and I also feel like he treats his patients as his equal and is very down to earth. He isn't cheap to see but I think you have to pay for quality and he is the best psychiatrist I have seen . An absolute asset to ADHD treatment and very caring. Cannot thank or praise Dr Mander enough he has had a huge positive impact he on my life

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Tony Mander is the most approachable and compassionate Psychiatrist I have ever seen. He is also extremely knowledgeable answering every question I had with great detail. I saw him for ADHD. Seeing Dr Mander has been life changing for me. His whole office is run very efficiently and to a high standard. Any question I have is answered in the same day via email. His fees are expensive but defientely worth it. They are also clearly explained by the staff before hand.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Having seen Tony for a number of years, I can recommend him as a compassionate and "human" psychiatrist who balances care with knowledge and experience. If you are prepared to work with him he will do his utmost to help you. He is the only psychiatrist I have seen who asked me when I first saw him if I was happy! (Very important.) Psychiatry can't be an easy profession and yet Tony manages with a friendly manner interspersed with humour when appropriate. I have great confidence in Tony and would recommend him to other people who suffer from psychiatric disorders.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Mander is an extraordinary psychiatrist who combines the complex knowledge of pharmacology and multiple therapy techniques to deliver an exceptional and personalised treatment plan. Whilst my case was somewhat complex, Dr Mander undertook great diligence and care and worked relentlessly throughout my treatment to achieve a positive and sustainable outcome, both as an inpatient and outpatient. I sincerely thank him for his astonishing level of support and kindness over the years. He has the utmost respect for his patients and his level of professionalism and empathy is not only a credit to his profession, but ultimately to himself.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Have been a patient of Dr Tony Mander's for many years and have found Tony to be compassionate, empathetic, honest, professional and the ongoing support I have received has seen my quality of life drastically improve compared to the first day I walked into his office. Olivia in Reception is a real gem. She responds very quickly to any queries I may have and is just a pleasure to deal with. They make a great team and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Having suffered multiple ongoing mental problems for most of my adult life I was referred to Tony who was able to help me get my anxieties and depression under control and having gone through many family orientated tribulations recently Tony has been very supportive and continues to have my full confidence and thanks for the care and compassion he has shown me Olivia is extremely helpful whenever I have needed her assistance and always shares a smile Totally recommended

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

When I first saw Tony I was at rock bottom and didn't even know what depression was! With his help he not only built a sturdy foundation with medication and therapy but he explained what depression was, which in turn helped me to be able to recognise those symptoms returning! Completely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Very impressed with Dr Mander, he listened attentively and did a corroboration history of my life. He made me feel safe and comfortable in his office with his sense of humor and professionalism. Specialists are always going to be pricey but you get what you pay for i was fully aware of the costs from his website and felt my money was well spent. A lot of people tend not to leave positive reviews and sometimes you are only left with the negatives i personally was hesitant to see him after reading so many negitive review's but i am glad i went to see for myself. I would recommend anyone struggling to see Tony.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Be prepared to pay an eye wateringly amount of money to hear Tony talk about Tony. His main therapy is medication, which is a pity because he doesn't seem to understand the effects of different drugs on individual people.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017