Ratings for Dr. Zlatan Golic

I have been Dr Golic’s patient as an inpatient and outpatient for about 11 years. Dr. Golic provided highest quality care I have ever received from a medical person. Saved my life more times than one can count. I wouldn't be here without him. He is gentle, kind, respectful with nice foreign accent. I am forever grateful for Dr Golic’s dedication and commitment not only to me but to all patients. I cannot recommend Dr. Golic highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I came here to read reviews on others in Dr. Golic’s field and I just had to write a review. Finding a good psychiatrist is so hard and I was so lucky to find one - Dr. Golic. What to say most amazing Psychiatrist ever. I've been visiting countless number of Psychiatrists over last decade, but he has scientific knowledge and was able to work with me and my family members to find treatments that worked. All this was done with so much care, compassion and genuine to the last breath. He is the best trained. You can tell by all the Psychiatrists that are with him and learn from him. Best Psychiatrist Ever!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I saw Dr. Golic recently. I called for an appointment and was fortunate to see him urgently. His secretary was so helpful to ask Dr. golic to cancel his lunch and he agreed to see me. I've heard about him from my colleague who had very high opinion about him. He was right, DrGolic has a great personality and I felt very comfortable talking to him , not that easy task for me.. I usually check sites hence this one I could not imagine that someone can write bad report about him. Indeed some people can not accept the truth!!. He treats people with the respect they deserve. Definitely the best psychiatrist I've seen so far. Would not write this but the previous writings appear to be rubbish.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr Golic is simply the best, helpful, attentive and responsive. Dr Golic is focused on the whole person, is conservative in her approach, and strongly encourages patients to take responsibility for their whole well-being. Also, Dr Golic’s practice appears to work like a well-oiled machine. Staff are professional yet friendly.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Do not trust this person .He is currently under investigation. He is a bully that won't listen to your concerns. His attitude is it's his way or nothing. Will treat you like your insignificant and a problem instead of doing his job to help you. Insurance appointed Doctor so beware.

Submitted May 2, 2018

Just another unprofessional person who is swayed in their opinion by money. Sells his soul and service to the highest bidder. I would have serious concerns about disclossing any personal information to this person who has no respect for the patients right to privacy. I believe this person is currently under investigation for his unethical behavior and failure to protect people's privacy. This person believes that they are above the law. I say buyer beware.

Submitted April 16, 2018

I find the last comment hilarious as it would not be possible for a psychiatrist posing as a patient to do an assessment on anyone as a psychiatrist is hardly going to answer in depth questions about their own lives and functioning when they have been assigned the job of assessing someone. I am saying this as a patient who has been the subject of therapeutic and also medico-legal interactions with psychiatrists for many years. I was also briefly a patient of Dr Golic in at Perth Clinic. I found him friendly and down to earth. Eastern European males are encouraged from birth to carry themselves very confidently or they are not considered 'masculine'. Us self-effacing Aussies don't understand at first and can just write them off as being "up-themselves". It's just a cultural difference, but underneath they are totally like us. That's the best advice I can offer!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Utterly dishonest opinion for hire. An undercover psychiatrist saw him and diagnosed Dr Golic with Narcissistic personality disorder. Simply a self involved liar who will sell his opinion to the highest bidder. Should be stripped of his licence.

Submitted January 7, 2018

When I was ill with issues dr golic helped me a lot

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Very nice, caring, charming and compassionate. I know that there is no rating for this but he has the most lovely HANDS I have ever seen on a man. They are large and beautifully shaped. Why is this relevant? Well, if he is asking you a whole bunch of stuff and you start thinking he has great hands you totally lose concentration and then you can't answer him you may then come across as more depressed/ADHD or whatever your issue is than you are possibly going to be misdiagnosed by him!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. Zlatan Golic's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.