Ratings for Dr. Erin Bader

I love Dr. Bader! I saw her for both of my pregnancies, and would definitely go back to her if I ever have more children. She is quite busy but never made me feel rushed or like I was just a number. She is very professional and knowledgable, I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I saw Dr Bader while my regular Dr's were unavailable and she was very pleasant! For someone with no previous history with me she was very thorough and helpful. I would be happy to see her again in the future!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Bader (as well as I'm sure other ER doctors) saved my life. I had an abortion done and it went wrong and a major artery was cut in my uterus. I don't recall much of what went on during the almost 11 hours I was in intensive care, but she did all that she could for me. Ultimately it had to result in a hysterectomy which was a tough call I'm sure as I'm only 25. She was beside my bed in the ICU and her care continued when I was transferred downstairs. She explained to me everything that had happened and throughly answered all my questions. She was very compassionate and we even shared tears and hugs. I couldn't of asked for a better doctor at such a hard time in my life.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had Dr Bader for my first pregnancy. Sometimes she was fantastic and others I left the office in tears. I am over weight and I felt she really didn't like that. She made comments regarding my weight as well as my intelligence. I really regret not changing OBs based on how I felt as her patient. I will not be going back. She was very knowledgeable and competent but did not have a good bed side manner with me.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I have had Dr Bader as my ob for my last three pregnancies. She is very knowledgeable and to the point. I am glad she was my ob, and would recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Had both of my babies with her and if I have 3rd will be back!!! Great Doctor, very knowledge!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Bader herself is reasonable to deal with although it seems as though she doesn't have enough time for the patients she has taken on. I've been waiting for an ovarian cystectomy for months now and there's a chance of malignancy. Maybe it's her or maybe it's the health care system I'm not sure, all I know is even to talk to her administration staff I have to wait on the phone for 40 minutes so that's a pretty good indication of the treatment I've been receiving.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Bader came highly recommended. She was very gentle on my exam which I appreciated and involved me in the decision making process. I found her somewhat cold (that I can deal with) but her knowledge and thoroughness left a lot to be desired. I felt like a number and left very frustrated after waiting four months for a ten minute appointment.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

She is an amazing Dr. :) Very helpful. My pregnancy went like a charm.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr Bader took the time to answer my questions. She was friendly and I felt that she truly cared about me and my baby during the pregnancy and during the follow up after the pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015