Ratings for Dr. Erin Bader

Dr. Bader came highly recommended. She was very gentle on my exam which I appreciated and involved me in the decision making process. I found her somewhat cold (that I can deal with) but her knowledge and thoroughness left a lot to be desired. I felt like a number and left very frustrated after waiting four months for a ten minute appointment.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

She is an amazing Dr. :) Very helpful. My pregnancy went like a charm.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr Bader took the time to answer my questions. She was friendly and I felt that she truly cared about me and my baby during the pregnancy and during the follow up after the pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Bader is truly a wonderful doctor! She is very knowledgable and compassionate and is genuinely concerned about her patients! She goes above and beyond what is required of her. I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr bader is AMAZING! I only have such wonderful things to say about her. I don't even know where to even begin because everything about her is just awesome. Best doctor I have ever seen.. And she Knows what she is doing that's for sure!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Love her! She delivered my triplets in 2010 and any time I had a question she answered very quickly. She is now going to deliver my first surrogate baby and is very through with her care!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr Bader performed a major gyne surgery on me. Pre and post care was terrific. She was always personable and answered all my questions directly. I would recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bader when I was hospitalized for a very serious pregnancy complication. She came to see me almost everyday and answered all my questions. She put my mind at ease concerning my upcoming c-section and the preemie that I would have. I felt safe in her hands and that my baby would be ok because of the medical plan laid out by her. I have a healthy baby boy now and I have healed and recovered well from the surgery. I did end up going to my family doctor for after care, though, because the wait st Dr. Bader's office was too long.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Bader is incredibly helpful, prompt and professional. I have been a patient of hers for both of my pregnancies and would definitely go back to her for anything !!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Erin Bader's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bader came highly recommended. She was very gentle on my exam which I appreciated and involved me in the decision making process. I found her somewhat cold ..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an amazing Dr. :) Very helpful. My pregnancy went like a charm."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bader took the time to answer my questions. She was friendly and I felt that she truly cared about me and my baby during the pregnancy and during the follow..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bader is truly a wonderful doctor! She is very knowledgable and compassionate and is genuinely concerned about her patients! She goes above and beyond what ..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She was so wonderful during my pregnancy. Always on time and answered all my questions pre and post baby. I would highly recommend her."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr bader is AMAZING! I only have such wonderful things to say about her. I don't even know where to even begin because everything about her is just awesome. Be..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love her! She delivered my triplets in 2010 and any time I had a question she answered very quickly. She is now going to deliver my first surrogate baby and is..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bader performed a major gyne surgery on me. Pre and post care was terrific. She was always personable and answered all my questions directly. I would recomme..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Bader when I was hospitalized for a very serious pregnancy complication. She came to see me almost everyday and answered all my questions...."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bader is incredibly helpful, prompt and professional. I have been a patient of hers for both of my pregnancies and would definitely go back to her for anyth..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a million questions and she answered all of them patiently and respectfully. I feel like I can really trust her."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am surprised at the negative reviews. I found her incredibly compassionate and caring to her patients, as well as knowledgable and competent. She actually ca..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This physician was unable to identify a post procedural infection that had developed into a fistula that perforated the perianal wall despite multiple visits, r..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very busy office, so sometimes I had to wait a bit, but understandable considering I had weekly visits near the end and they were always able to fit me in. Grea..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been really happy with Dr. Bader throughout my pregnancy. She is knowledgeable and kind. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting ro..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bader is knowledgeable and in general did a good job on performing a laparoscopy for diagnosis of Endometriosis - my scars healed well and I was able to con..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr.Bader for a pregnancy, but when I entertained the idea i'd like a VBAC or trial of labor, she rudely laughed in my face and said I don't think ..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would highly reccommend Dr. Bader, she has been my OB through my last three pregnancies not including three miscarriages. She is kind, knowledgable and has we..."

October 4, 2014