Ratings for Dr. Erin Bader

I have had Dr Bader as my ob for my last three pregnancies. She is very knowledgeable and to the point. I am glad she was my ob, and would recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Had both of my babies with her and if I have 3rd will be back!!! Great Doctor, very knowledge!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Bader herself is reasonable to deal with although it seems as though she doesn't have enough time for the patients she has taken on. I've been waiting for an ovarian cystectomy for months now and there's a chance of malignancy. Maybe it's her or maybe it's the health care system I'm not sure, all I know is even to talk to her administration staff I have to wait on the phone for 40 minutes so that's a pretty good indication of the treatment I've been receiving.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Bader came highly recommended. She was very gentle on my exam which I appreciated and involved me in the decision making process. I found her somewhat cold (that I can deal with) but her knowledge and thoroughness left a lot to be desired. I felt like a number and left very frustrated after waiting four months for a ten minute appointment.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

She is an amazing Dr. :) Very helpful. My pregnancy went like a charm.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr Bader took the time to answer my questions. She was friendly and I felt that she truly cared about me and my baby during the pregnancy and during the follow up after the pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Bader is truly a wonderful doctor! She is very knowledgable and compassionate and is genuinely concerned about her patients! She goes above and beyond what is required of her. I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

She was so wonderful during my pregnancy. Always on time and answered all my questions pre and post baby. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr bader is AMAZING! I only have such wonderful things to say about her. I don't even know where to even begin because everything about her is just awesome. Best doctor I have ever seen.. And she Knows what she is doing that's for sure!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Love her! She delivered my triplets in 2010 and any time I had a question she answered very quickly. She is now going to deliver my first surrogate baby and is very through with her care!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015