Ratings for Dr. Johan Rosman

Saw this Professor who now lives and works here in Perth. Had to wait 10 minutes for my turn, but found that not a problem as he took all the time for me with my cystic disease. Courteous, great bedside manner, explained the tests to come in detail and the next visit when I came to discuss thecresults, he had a comprehensive plan. Now my bloodpressure is much better and my kidney function even improved after he took me off some tablets. Surprisingly I feel better with less tablets. Absolutely recommended !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Professor Rosman was very quick to diagnose my rare disease: Wegener. He explained to me in laymans talk what it was and what i could expect. i must have had this disease for years, but his tretament stabilized my kidneys. I would have been on dialysis without this thorough care. he even called me at home to communicate the lab results. can recommend the professor with his friendly style at any time!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Very courteous, takes a full hour and really listens. Not only looking at my presenting complaint but also going through all of my systems. Thorough explanations and offered to email him any time with turnaround time of 24 hours. i have seen many kidney doctors with my transplant, but Prof Rosman easily beats them all !

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010