Ratings for Dr. Isaac Kalvaria

Terrible experience with this waste of a doctor. He literally laughed in my face when I suggested my problems were probably from Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I have since gotten an official diagnosis but I will never forget leaving this office in tears. Disgraceful that he still has a license.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr Kalvaria is the best Dr. Very professional, kind, caring and his bedside manner has always been reassuring. Dr Kalvaria has been my GI Doc for many years I would not choose any other Doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Kalvaria to anyone! Thank You Dr. Kalvaria!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Kalvaria is a great doctor. Good bedside manner, knowledgeable, experienced, caring, skilled. No complaints. I would recommend him without exception.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Excellent experience with RN in office for pre-op visit. Dr. Kalvaria had great "bedside manner" instilled confidence, and colonoscopy went really well and quickly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

comparing this visit with prior procedures done elsewhere...this was far superior!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kalvaria was excellent with the exception of the receptionist making me wait until she finished what she was doing without even saying "Hello". Otherwise, the staff went far and beyond my expectations. I have had Dr. Kalvaria before and my experience was the same. I will definitely refer anyone I know to him if they need his services.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Unless you are the 1st patient of the day, you will wait hours. No one answers the phone and sometimes the phone mail is full.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Kalvaria to anyone. He and his staff were exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Kalvaria is exceptional. He has wonderful bedside manners, is caring considerate and patient.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Efficient and caring. The office and the surgery center are run very well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017