Ratings for Dr. Dean Zarikoff

Very professional and competent dentis. would recommend

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Terrible dentistry work done here I'm surprised that they are even in business

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Zarikoff himself and his hygienists have provided decent service and have been friendly enough to deal with. The new front desk staff however is very unpleasant. When i had a question about billing (I felt there was a mistake and I had been overcharged) I was met in a unprofessional manner, with attitude and hostility that was completely unnecessary. I'll be finding a new dentist and wouldn't recommend anyone to go to this office, it isn't worth anyone's time to be treated the way they treat their clients!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

This is the best dentist that i have been to, knowledgeable, talking and leading me through the process even with the difficult surgery. Thank you doctor, and to all your staff. Marko Mijoljevic

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I haven't seen a dentist in over 22 years, I am terrified by the whole process, but to the awesome Dr. Zarikoff, I praise him and his very gentle, caring, down to earth manner, as well as all his technicians. I will only go to his dentist, felt comfortable and informed on everything that was being done to my mouth

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Over 20 years, he's been treating our whole family, young and old. He's the Superman of dentistry!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Best dentist I have ever been to. Very thorough and concerned. Yes he is quiet but very calm and knowledgeable. Obviously my priority is competence, not chatting capability and this dentist is the best!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

My husband and I were both not impressed by this dentist. He was distant and unfriendly, didn't even say hello when he came in to meet both of us for the first time, just sat behind the chair immediately, talking to the assistant. He also seemed unsure of himself, making comments like " I think you might have 3 cavities, but maybe not." Seemed unfocused. His hygienist was first rate but we didn't go back to get the work done that we both need, after our first impressions of this dentist. I want to feel that I am in capable, caring hands when i have someone working on my teeth, but that's not what happened here. Did not inspire confidence at all.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Great dentist - very knowledgeable, experienced, calm and gentle. My eight year old daughter went to him for her first filling and it was completely pain free. She didn't even feel the injection because he took his time and did it very slowly. I had a wisdom tooth pulled completely painlessly and with great aftercare. He also always discusses the different options and their pros and cons in great detail rather than pushing for the most expensive option. Also, Sue in the front office is a gem. She disperses any nervousness with her warm personality! We highly recommend Dr. Dean and his team!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

This is the first dentist that has actually taken the time to freeze my mouth properly before the procedure. I have very bad teeth and going to the dentist has become a major source of anxiety for me. In general, I do not freeze correctly and have feeling to some degree in each procedure - Dr. Zarikoff spent time ensuring the freezing was done correctly; and it was. For the first time I did not have pain, and he cleaned up areas that had been very painful in the past. I highly recommend this dentist if you have anxiety and issues with freezing. He is very calm, and talks you through the procedures.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015