Ratings for Dr. Fabio Di Stefano

It's unconventional to say you love your doctor. I mean a person gets sick or injured you go see a doctor, but when a doctor is super nice and knowledgeable and helpful and does what he is supposed to do and charge you a fair price, you would love the doctor. He is so lovable! Dr. Fabio I call him should be Dr. Fabulous!!! You're in good hands with this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I can only agree with everyone else who has given Dr. D five star ratings - this is a great doctor! Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, effective, etc. I have been going to him for years now for a variety of problems, including joint diseases and motor vehicle accident injuries, and can testify this man knows what he is talking about. His clinic has been more help to me than any of the long list of doctors and specialists I have seen. Heartily recommended!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have come to Dr. Di Stefano for two separate issues. Both times he has been knowledgable, professional, friendly and has gone above and beyond to provide amazing support and relief for my sports related injuries. He is the reason for my mobility today. The office is clean and the staff friendly. They go out of their way to book convenient appointment times. Dr. Di Stefano explains in detail the injury, how he will address it, and gives tips on how to work on the issue at home in addition to sessions with him. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I read the reviews on this site and took a chance. After decades of struggling with chronic ankle injuries which were not resolved with physio or surgery, I met Dr Di Stefano. It took a lot of shock wave treatments but I am finally feeling that freedom of movement and freedom from pain that I had in my youth. I am thrilled. Despite the fact that I am a grandmother, Dr Di Stefano referred to me as an athlete and took a great interest in getting me back on the playing fields/courts. He listens carefully, adjusts his diagnosis and responds appropriately to changes in my condition. I would highly recommend him. THANK YOU DR DI STEFANO!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr McDreamy! Saved from my surgery on a torn meniscus and fixed me without going under the knife! 2 year followup appointment and so all good! Of course! Thank you Dr. D!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had excruciating pain at my neck and shoulder and arm areas due to a flare up from an old injury resulted from a car accident. Due to failures with other treatments that did not help me too much, I started doing research on the internet. I came across Dr. Fabio Di Stephano at this clinic in Thornhill. Dr. Fabio is a certified chiropractor and a certified acupuncturist and he graduated also from Kinesiology so he understands muscles and body structures very well. He also has treated and conditioned many famous athletes including Canadian heavyweight boxing champ, so I thought OK I would give him a trial. Am I ever glad I came to Dr Fabio. He is so knowledgeable and he explained to me in details my injury and treatments. He is so friendly and warm and makes you feel so comfortable and confident that he is capable to take care of me very well. He used a combination of acupuncture techniques and muscle stimulation, chiropractic treatment, and soft tissues Active Release Therapy. After a few treatments, I really felt a difference. He is very professional and very caring doctor and I could see he would be my doctor for life. His clinic also treats your body holistically and has like massage therapists and other therapies available. Never would I say I would be glad to go see a doctor, but seriously I am very glad to see Dr. Fabio. He is also a very strong guy so when he worked on those tender soft tissues you could really feel it, but yet he was gentle enough he wouldn't hurt you but heal you. Dr. Fabio is a great doctor, professional, caring, warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable. His front desk staff are also very friendly. And the price he charges is so reasonable. I whole heartedly endorse Dr. Fabio. I am in no way related to him in any way but just a very happy patient. Dr. Fabio is absolutely FABULOUS!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

as a doctor myself, I know good care. Dr. Fabio is first rate. He treats you as a person, and then treats the injury. I would not go anywhere else. Thank you for continued great care! KM

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I have seen Dr. Di Stefano several times over the years for different injuries. First in 2006, then in 2010 and currently again now. I even followed him to his new practice location because he has always been THAT good.... yet, to say he is "good" is an understatement. He is exceptionally passionate about what he does and how he treats his patients, in addition to being extremely knowledgeable and addresses recovery and preventative measures with his patients too. Every time he has treated me, I always recover and never feel like he has had me come for unnecessary visits whatsoever. He educates as well as treats his patients - which is invaluable - as knowing and understanding your injury is just part of "attending" to your injury. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Di Stefano in confidence. His office staff and team are also part of what makes your experience be such a positive one from the moment you call to book an appointment and then walk in the door. When having Dr. Di Stefano treat your injuries, you are always in great care with sincere concern combined with incredible skill and expertise in what he does for you. You should definitely book an appointment without a doubt! Kelly

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Nothing but a top notch doctor supported by a great staff! An outstanding experience to say the least. Finaly someone who knows how to be a doctor who cares, goes above and beyond and will go to every extent to make sure my health is taken care of. I highly recommend and will continue to visit.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014