Ratings for Dr. Kimmy Goyal

She is a good doctor. She cares for her patients and office is at great location.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I saw Dr. K Goyal for cold and sinus. She was very kind and thorough. She examined my cold and sinus in a way that my family doctor never did. I also found it nice that she was a female doctor because you don't see that many female doctors out there!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Good in every way...hv been our family dr since quiet a long time....she never forces her decisions ..she also has best staff ever.... thank you for everything...

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Goyal has been my doctor for many years. She is helpful, friendly and has gone above and beyond what I would expect of a family doctor. When I experienced pregnancy loss it was so heartwarming to receive a phone call from Dr. Goyal who was checking to see if I was ok. I always talk about how great she is and would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Goyal has been my Doctor for over 4 years and I am more than satisfied with the service and treatment, I can easily recommend her to any of my family and friends. I see her 10 times a year and feel well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

My son and I have been with Dr Goyal for a few years now. She's been great! She is very pleasant, professional. She ensures we are up to date with our vaccinations. She also suggests additional ones we may need, she always gives us an option and doesn't force it on us. We are very satisfied with her practice and sincere caring.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been with DR Goyal for little of one year now and I am very satisfied with her care and focus on my health needs as I am 70 years old. she listens and works with you in addressing your health concerns. she is very honest, ,punctual and non judgemental. couple of months ago I broke my foot and DR Goyal called me from her cell to let me know what medicine I should take. I always feel,she has time for my medical issues and gives me the most current medical advice and treatment.Also her clinic is very convenient to me.she is more into prevention and correcting problems thah simply upping the dosage on medicine. HOW MANY DOCTORS DO THAT? I have nothing but only positive feed back for every body. Dr. Goyal is also a human being and no human is perfect. good luck DR GOYAL.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I have no complaint about my health care,however we must a personality conflict because i do not find her friendly but at the same time, she is very competent physician,reliable,punctual and very helpful. Dr. Goyal has truly been a blessing to me in a time of desperation and deep into manic depression. sometimes she called on my phone to make sure about my health issue. she even returens personal phone call to find out that every thing is o.k.. her staff is very very helpful. i would like to thank you on behalf of my family and me for every thing you have done for us. you treated my father's ASTHMA AND DIABETES in a better manner. Dr. Goyal you are great.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Kimmy Goyal for a few years. She has always been extremely helpful and caring. Don't understand the bad reviews I love her. She's amazing with my infant son too

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

We are very satisfied with the care we have received from Doctor Goyal and the staff. Prompt access to appointments and relatively short waiting times has been our experience, which is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016