You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Goyal has been really helpful for myself throughout the first months of my pregnancy and now I take my newborn son to her as well. She is right to the point. Her staff is super friendly and I love dealing with them. I recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who is thurough and can speak English.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Depending on how busy it is, it's hit and miss with her - if its busy be ready to be rushed by her! If it's a good day then she'll give you the time you need. Knowledge seems a bit lacking with issues that are not straight forward at times.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

We've had Dr Goyal as our family doctor for the last almost 5-6 years. It wouldn't be so if we were not happy with her. We never thought twice even when she moved farther from us to her present clinic at Mayfield. My mom swears by her as apparently, it's only Dr Goyal who has had the patience to listen to her woes since the time of her knee replacement and knows what's best for her. Her recent bout with shingles would have been much more painful if Dr Goyal had not put her on the right medication at an early stage. This has been long overdue but I should have taken out time to express our gratitude earlier. On behalf of my entire family, Thank you Dr Goyal.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Kimmy Goyal is very efficient and compassionate. It's been 2 years she is my first family doctor in canada. She is really nice and helpful. All the staff members are amazing. They always provide best services. I am glad that she is my family physician.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Kimmy Goyal has been my family doctor for about five or six years now, because my previous family doctor (who was excellent!) retired. I've been to see Kimmy only a handful of times over the years, because I avoid her unless it's time to get my physical done. I'd rather see a walk-in for treatment when necessary. I didn't switch family doctors earlier because it can be a hassle to find a new one and I don't often need to see a doctor because I'm rarely sick; but after my last appointment with her, I will not be going back. She refused to give me a referral because she was insistent that I simply needed a higher dosage of a prescription she gave me after my last physical that hadn't worked. In the past, she's also refused to send me for testing. During physicals, she's not thorough. I've had to ask her to do parts of the physical examination that she's forgotten. She even called me by my mom's name throughout my last one, because she didn't read my file properly. She responds to questions in an irritable, condescending tone, and she's extremely stubborn and arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I have visited her for a total of 4 times. I have visited her when she was located in wexford, Sandlewood and now at her present location. But each time I visited Dr Goyal was only because no other Dr was available, so it was a last resort everytime. I feel over the years she has to only become more arrogant and condescending. She needs to realise that her patients are sick or not feeling well who need a sympathetic attitude instead of the rudeness and talking down to us like she is superior to the patient. I don't know who is giving all these 5/5 reviews but it cannot be of this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Goyal have been my family doctor for 5 years now. I find her very friendly, considerate and gentle. She is an amazing doctor and her staff is extremely nice to me and my son whenever we go in.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I have been a patient of this clinic for a few years and the Dr herself is fine. I have to take a prescription everyday for my life. I have now been without perscription for 4 months. and they will not renew unless I go in. do to my work I am not able to just go in for a refill. there response was that's not our problem. they could care less!!!!!

Submitted January 8, 2016

Before i write my review just want to say that she is a doctor and a human being, not a robot or god who will always be perfect! We all have good days and bad days and can not really judge anybody in 5 mins meeting. Dr. Goyal is my family doctor for more than 2 years and for my son for a year now. Never disappointed once! Very thorough and knowledgeable. Read patients' negative reviews about her before I made her my family doctor but still i went ahead to meet her. Found her very caring and a good listener. Staff is just wonderful and always smiling specially Manpreet. Wait time is very less even if you go walk in. Overall she is a great doctor ( to me).

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal has been really helpful for myself throughout the first months of my pregnancy and now I take my newborn son to her as well. She is right to the point..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Depending on how busy it is, it's hit and miss with her - if its busy be ready to be rushed by her! If it's a good day then she'll give you the time you need. K..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've had Dr Goyal as our family doctor for the last almost 5-6 years. It wouldn't be so if we were not happy with her. We never thought twice even when she mo..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kimmy Goyal is very efficient and compassionate. It's been 2 years she is my first family doctor in canada. She is really nice and helpful. All the staff ..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Kimmy Goyal has been my family doctor for about five or six years now, because my previous family doctor (who was excellent!) retired. I've been to see Kimmy on..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have visited her for a total of 4 times. I have visited her when she was located in wexford, Sandlewood and now at her present location. But each time I visit..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal have been my family doctor for 5 years now. I find her very friendly, considerate and gentle. She is an amazing doctor and her staff is extremely ni..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of this clinic for a few years and the Dr herself is fine. I have to take a prescription everyday for my life. I have now been without pe..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Before i write my review just want to say that she is a doctor and a human being, not a robot or god who will always be perfect! We all have good days and bad ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Omg she is the worst Doctor! Someone who does not understand the word compassion. If every patient was perfect then you have no reason to practice😚😚"

December 30, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "her staff is really nice but dr. is not listening to her patients properly. she is always in hurry and very rude."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Goyal today for a pinch in my neck that was causing dizziness. She turned my head one way, than the other, nothing happened. Made me feel as if I was wa..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal had been my doctor for a few years now and after looking for a family doctor for a long time I finally have one I actually like. Every time I go the s..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Goyal for years. She is my kids and I family doctor. The reason I keep her as my doctor is because I find her very knowledgeable. I hav..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "well i had the privilege to meet her today along with my wife for a cough and very sore throat and we were treated like drug addicts so to speak over antibiotic..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr, very professional. Came to see me at home after my er visit. Staff is very polite as well."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a great dr. very knowledgable -very kind and patient .She has helped me a great deal "

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been with Dr. Goyal for about 2 years. We have always found her thorough, caring and practical. She seems to know her stuff! When needed, she even made..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I've seen her ( I say HER instead of Dr. Because I don't think she deserves to be referred as one!) she was rude, condescending, indifferent, and doesn't care t..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "She has no time to listen to u ,she ask u to come twice if u have 2 problems.like if I have headack it's one problem and if I have stomach ach its second probl..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "the staff is great but the doctor is always in a rush and does not explain your problem very well i thin k she lacks knowledge "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Her staff is nice but she is very rude. Don't waste your time. "

September 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kimmy Goyal is the worst doctor I've ever had to deal with. She is condescending, OHIP grabbing, rude, and flat out should change professions. She does no..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My 14 year old daughter and I were looking to get a female family doctor and went to meet her. She was not particularly inviting or friendly to us, cut short ou..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude, does not know how to talk to people and is condescending!"

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have visited Dr Goyal for 4 yrs two and never disappointed once. every visits bring really good results"

August 19, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "-rude -rushes you -judgmental -immature Don't bother "

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow. Didn't waste my time and I didn't waste hers. Staff terrific! This gal is on the ball. "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a doctor to pat you on the head and be a shoulder to cry on, you will be disappointed. But if you are looking for a down to business, sma..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Agree with everyone here - she appears knowledgable but is pretentious and demeaning (even if its unintentional). She should really read her reviews here - take..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She is too rude, don't know how to talk with patient she had too much attitude "

May 30, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "she comes across to be knowledgeable, but is extremely impatient and rude. will not listen to what u have to say and is in a rush. I have met her couple times ,..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. " She can be nice but If you interrupt her or don't understand then she can be rude and dismissive. She has short wait times so we always go back but I wish she ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She needs to learn a lot. Like she looks like always hurry. She did,t listen her client properly.....Just go go go go"

March 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "she is not look like doctor even she is not tareeth well"

February 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't recmanded anybody Dr kimmy goyal's specialy kids"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "How to file a complaint There are several ways to contact the College Phone: (416) 967-2615 or 1-800-268-7096 ext. 615. dont wait call them now"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "looks like this doctor is paying to get her side clear on incident yesterday for treating me and my kids brutally. what a pathetic and lame story posted by doc..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Mississauga and I am on student visa. Last week, I got sick. I called a few family doctor. They all refused as I don't have my health card. Then I cal..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal is my family doctor for the last 4 years. yesterday, I was sitting in the waiting room with other patients. There were couple of kids making nuisance..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is good for nothing.she is just know how to make money.I went to she her with my 3 years old kid she didn't see him just ask me what is wrong with him she d..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Unbelievable how rude Dr. Goyal was to my 3 year old. She talked to him like he was a 10 year old acting up. He's 3, he was sick and scared and she just seemed ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I thought I would give Dr. Goyal a shot, seeing as she posted her signs ALL over my quiet neighbourhood (not well received, in hindsight). I went to her with my..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Doctor of 30 plus years suddenly died. I had heard horror stories of trying to get a family Doctor. The search began and stopped with Dr. Goyal. Dr. Goyal ha..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Goyal was my family Dr and my son's also and its a decision I regret. She is always eager to get out the door. Many times she will stand holding the door han..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal is my family doctor, yet, I wish I had not made that decision. I was looking for a long time for a family doctor and I was really happy when I met a ..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She's rude and not helpful. I wonder why she became a doctor. All I need as a patient is someone who generally cares but it looks like she hates her job. Really..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reviewing all the comments, I personally feel that each one of us in this universe is created by ONE ALMIGHTY, so whom should be be say good or bad. all..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've visited her a few times. I was thinking of making her my family doctor since I live near by. But I found her to be extremely condescending. Besides this I..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best GPs I have ever visited in my (so far) long life! !"

October 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is rude and her attitude is as if is better than you. I went to her when she was in wexford. She never tries to build a relationship with the pertinent. Sh..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I think this woman might be nuts. Her staff has no idea how her process works, then she got annoyed with me for doing what her employees told me to do. She was ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Clearly, those leaving 5 stars must be friends and family. I've never been to such a rude doctor in my life! Condensending to the max and tries to make you fee..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr. goyal is not perfect, nobody is perfect except HIM. SHE IS YOUNG, INTELLIGENT,EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, HONEST, PUNCTUAL, FRANK, AND SOMETIMES POLITE TOO., ..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AN awesome doctor.i have been a patient since she started. she is knowledgeable and tries to leave no stone unturned in terms of diagnosis. all her staff are fr..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude, condescending and only spends a minute before rushing out the door."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She does not spend time in pointless interaction, but deals with people in a honest and straight forward manner. I am so happy to have her as my Doctor!"

September 5, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

November 22, 2012