You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kimmy Goyal

My son and I have been with Dr Goyal for a few years now. She's been great! She is very pleasant, professional. She ensures we are up to date with our vaccinations. She also suggests additional ones we may need, she always gives us an option and doesn't force it on us. We are very satisfied with her practice and sincere caring.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

A disgrace to the medical profession - she is actually the most arrogant doctor to go in and see. My son hates going in to see her and I am looking to switch doctors for him. Last time he went in to see her, he had an awful illness and she was unable to provide a accurate diagnosis. I later took him to the emergency a day later and the ER doctor diagnosed him correctly while providing an accurate prescription and my son felt relief right away. I wish that ER doctor could be my son's physician. I don't know who Dr goyal is paying to write good reviews on here but I have spoken to other friends who have been to her and they absolutely hate going to her as well, it just so hard to find a more qualified doctor accepting new patients in the city.

Submitted May 6, 2016

I have been with DR Goyal for little of one year now and I am very satisfied with her care and focus on my health needs as I am 70 years old. she listens and works with you in addressing your health concerns. she is very honest, ,punctual and non judgemental. couple of months ago I broke my foot and DR Goyal called me from her cell to let me know what medicine I should take. I always feel,she has time for my medical issues and gives me the most current medical advice and treatment.Also her clinic is very convenient to me.she is more into prevention and correcting problems thah simply upping the dosage on medicine. HOW MANY DOCTORS DO THAT? I have nothing but only positive feed back for every body. Dr. Goyal is also a human being and no human is perfect. good luck DR GOYAL.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I have no complaint about my health care,however we must a personality conflict because i do not find her friendly but at the same time, she is very competent physician,reliable,punctual and very helpful. Dr. Goyal has truly been a blessing to me in a time of desperation and deep into manic depression. sometimes she called on my phone to make sure about my health issue. she even returens personal phone call to find out that every thing is o.k.. her staff is very very helpful. i would like to thank you on behalf of my family and me for every thing you have done for us. you treated my father's ASTHMA AND DIABETES in a better manner. Dr. Goyal you are great.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Goyal is a wonderful person and a fantastic doctor. my previous family doctor was a male and great, but when I found out that he is retiering then I find Dr Goyal. Before meeting her I noticed a LUMP in my breast. I have been going through a lot of stress as it was growing. when I met dr goyal she ask me about my past medical history. All of a sudden I broke down. she stopped talking, and gave me a Kleenex and listened. she examined me and sent me for an urgent memogram. Just an observation.............. a lot of negative comments have the same tone and words........ makes me wonder if they are legit? I originally has doubts about Dr Goyal as I read lots of negative views but after I saw her ,she gained my trust. I don't think that these negative rating here are reasonable. Few unhappy people always find some one to blame, THEY blame anyone but themselves.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Kimmy Goyal for a few years. She has always been extremely helpful and caring. Don't understand the bad reviews I love her. She's amazing with my infant son too

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I just moved to Brampton recently and in need of a family doctor. I read multiple reviews on here both good and bad about this specific doctor. I also researched other doctor's reviews and the ones who are ranked higher in service and care are too full to take any new patients. I was able to get an appt with Goyal immediately for an on going medical issue i have had. She has an awful attitude to her and talks to you like you are a complete idiot! I have seen plenty of doctors and she is by far the rudest and least compassionate doctor I have ever gone to see. When asking her questions during my consultation - she was very brief in her responses almost as if she didn't know how to answer my questions. Simple to say I will not be going back to her and will drive further out to see a doctor whose level of compassion for patients is at a higher standard of care. I am very doubtful of the reviews on here that say she is a good doctor - I think this lady is arrogant enough to be writing her own good reviews. I will say as I was leaving her office, I mentioned to her staff at the front that she is a very rude doctor, and one of them responded back with saying, yes we know we have to work with her all the time. My experience and their own honest feedback said enough - will never go back and will not be recommending her to anyone I know!

Submitted April 27, 2016

We are very satisfied with the care we have received from Doctor Goyal and the staff. Prompt access to appointments and relatively short waiting times has been our experience, which is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My son and I have been with Dr Goyal for a few years now. She's been great! She is very pleasant, professional. She ensures we are up to date with our vaccinat..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "A disgrace to the medical profession - she is actually the most arrogant doctor to go in and see. My son hates going in to see her and I am looking to switch do..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with DR Goyal for little of one year now and I am very satisfied with her care and focus on my health needs as I am 70 years old. she listens and wo..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have no complaint about my health care,however we must a personality conflict because i do not find her friendly but at the same time, she is very competent ..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal is a wonderful person and a fantastic doctor. my previous family doctor was a male and great, but when I found out that he is retiering then I find D..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She's the worst doctor I've ever seen in my life!! She's extremely rude and inconsiderate."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Kimmy Goyal for a few years. She has always been extremely helpful and caring. Don't understand the bad reviews I love her. She's ama..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I just moved to Brampton recently and in need of a family doctor. I read multiple reviews on here both good and bad about this specific doctor. I also research..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We are very satisfied with the care we have received from Doctor Goyal and the staff. Prompt access to appointments and relatively short waiting times has be..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Goyal is always available on short notice which is really convinient t for me. "

April 19, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm looking to report this lady to her superiors in her profession.. She has misdiagnosed my daughter and caused a lot of grief after leaving her office. I have..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couple of days ago, we went to Dr. Goyal's walk in clinic as our toddler had a bad cough. we did not know anything about doctor Goyal but from the moment she en..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.Goyal is a wonderful doctor. For the first time,we went to her walk in clinic as my father has a chronic headaches. After listen my father she forced him to ..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She is unbelievably rude and extremely condescending! Her staff was ok, but her staff is not the ones you go to for medical care. She talks to you like you are ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor have no problem with her or her staff. "

April 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctors office always helpful staff are all very nice! Office is also very clean! "

April 4, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Goyal I don't know how you have the title that you do? I also don't think the "good"'reviews on here are honest because the truth is I will be switching my e..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal is the most rudest doctor that I have ever met. She has no respect for her patients (young or old) and certainly does not treat them with dignity. S..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr Goyal, I'm not her friend or a family member. I think she's knows her stuff and does a very good job diagnosing me and my 1.5 year old son. We are ..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is the rudest, most condescending person I have met. I cannot believe she even is practicing as a doctor. She snapped at me when I asked her specifi..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I was a walk in patient for about a year. Now Dr Goyal has been my Doctor for the past year. I had to visit Dr Goyal about a dozen times over the past year w..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Goyal for a few years. I find her to be very knowledgeable and punctual. Her support staff is very friendly and efficient. I appreciate ..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I am repulsed and utterly disgusted by the treatment and behavior of this very unprofessional doctor. My daughter recently went in to see her for an illness an..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Please guys think before you write a review she s doctor "

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Kimmy is the best Doctor i have met. I am surprised to see negative comments about her.She is knowledgeful and has always offered effective remedies and med..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "To the crazy person who did last posting- By the sounds of it, you seem like a nutcase All viruses and bakteria are contagious lady- you should know better i..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is the worst doctor one could have ever! I am not sure how she got her MD license. I am not sure who are giving were 5/4 stars (most probably her f..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Do not go to this doctor if you want compassion... Keep searching "

February 23, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dollar store Doctor, what s waste of time visiting her office. "

February 21, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Goyal is very knowledgable and straight to the point. I haven't had any issues with her, and she has been very helpful each time I have visited. Her staff is..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I visited her in regards to my daughter and wife. She asks us question and we both answered as we understood it because she was not clear in her wording. She ..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have visited Dr Goyal because I read the giod comments here. But let me tell you, she ia nothing like that. She is condescending. The whole time I was there ..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Goyal for about two years now. She is very attentive to my health needs and she always offers a solution to a health problem as opposed to ..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal has been really helpful for myself throughout the first months of my pregnancy and now I take my newborn son to her as well. She is right to the point..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Depending on how busy it is, it's hit and miss with her - if its busy be ready to be rushed by her! If it's a good day then she'll give you the time you need. K..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've had Dr Goyal as our family doctor for the last almost 5-6 years. It wouldn't be so if we were not happy with her. We never thought twice even when she mo..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kimmy Goyal is very efficient and compassionate. It's been 2 years she is my first family doctor in canada. She is really nice and helpful. All the staff ..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Kimmy Goyal has been my family doctor for about five or six years now, because my previous family doctor (who was excellent!) retired. I've been to see Kimmy on..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have visited her for a total of 4 times. I have visited her when she was located in wexford, Sandlewood and now at her present location. But each time I visit..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal have been my family doctor for 5 years now. I find her very friendly, considerate and gentle. She is an amazing doctor and her staff is extremely ni..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of this clinic for a few years and the Dr herself is fine. I have to take a prescription everyday for my life. I have now been without pe..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Before i write my review just want to say that she is a doctor and a human being, not a robot or god who will always be perfect! We all have good days and bad ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Omg she is the worst Doctor! Someone who does not understand the word compassion. If every patient was perfect then you have no reason to practice😚😚"

December 30, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "her staff is really nice but dr. is not listening to her patients properly. she is always in hurry and very rude."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Goyal today for a pinch in my neck that was causing dizziness. She turned my head one way, than the other, nothing happened. Made me feel as if I was wa..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal had been my doctor for a few years now and after looking for a family doctor for a long time I finally have one I actually like. Every time I go the s..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Goyal for years. She is my kids and I family doctor. The reason I keep her as my doctor is because I find her very knowledgeable. I hav..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "well i had the privilege to meet her today along with my wife for a cough and very sore throat and we were treated like drug addicts so to speak over antibiotic..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr, very professional. Came to see me at home after my er visit. Staff is very polite as well."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a great dr. very knowledgable -very kind and patient .She has helped me a great deal "

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been with Dr. Goyal for about 2 years. We have always found her thorough, caring and practical. She seems to know her stuff! When needed, she even made..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I've seen her ( I say HER instead of Dr. Because I don't think she deserves to be referred as one!) she was rude, condescending, indifferent, and doesn't care t..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "She has no time to listen to u ,she ask u to come twice if u have 2 problems.like if I have headack it's one problem and if I have stomach ach its second probl..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "the staff is great but the doctor is always in a rush and does not explain your problem very well i thin k she lacks knowledge "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Her staff is nice but she is very rude. Don't waste your time. "

September 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kimmy Goyal is the worst doctor I've ever had to deal with. She is condescending, OHIP grabbing, rude, and flat out should change professions. She does no..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My 14 year old daughter and I were looking to get a female family doctor and went to meet her. She was not particularly inviting or friendly to us, cut short ou..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude, does not know how to talk to people and is condescending!"

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have visited Dr Goyal for 4 yrs two and never disappointed once. every visits bring really good results"

August 19, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "-rude -rushes you -judgmental -immature Don't bother "

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow. Didn't waste my time and I didn't waste hers. Staff terrific! This gal is on the ball. "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a doctor to pat you on the head and be a shoulder to cry on, you will be disappointed. But if you are looking for a down to business, sma..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Agree with everyone here - she appears knowledgable but is pretentious and demeaning (even if its unintentional). She should really read her reviews here - take..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She is too rude, don't know how to talk with patient she had too much attitude "

May 30, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "she comes across to be knowledgeable, but is extremely impatient and rude. will not listen to what u have to say and is in a rush. I have met her couple times ,..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. " She can be nice but If you interrupt her or don't understand then she can be rude and dismissive. She has short wait times so we always go back but I wish she ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She needs to learn a lot. Like she looks like always hurry. She did,t listen her client properly.....Just go go go go"

March 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "she is not look like doctor even she is not tareeth well"

February 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't recmanded anybody Dr kimmy goyal's specialy kids"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "How to file a complaint There are several ways to contact the College Phone: (416) 967-2615 or 1-800-268-7096 ext. 615. dont wait call them now"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "looks like this doctor is paying to get her side clear on incident yesterday for treating me and my kids brutally. what a pathetic and lame story posted by doc..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Mississauga and I am on student visa. Last week, I got sick. I called a few family doctor. They all refused as I don't have my health card. Then I cal..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal is my family doctor for the last 4 years. yesterday, I was sitting in the waiting room with other patients. There were couple of kids making nuisance..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is good for nothing.she is just know how to make money.I went to she her with my 3 years old kid she didn't see him just ask me what is wrong with him she d..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Unbelievable how rude Dr. Goyal was to my 3 year old. She talked to him like he was a 10 year old acting up. He's 3, he was sick and scared and she just seemed ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I thought I would give Dr. Goyal a shot, seeing as she posted her signs ALL over my quiet neighbourhood (not well received, in hindsight). I went to her with my..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Doctor of 30 plus years suddenly died. I had heard horror stories of trying to get a family Doctor. The search began and stopped with Dr. Goyal. Dr. Goyal ha..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Goyal was my family Dr and my son's also and its a decision I regret. She is always eager to get out the door. Many times she will stand holding the door han..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal is my family doctor, yet, I wish I had not made that decision. I was looking for a long time for a family doctor and I was really happy when I met a ..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She's rude and not helpful. I wonder why she became a doctor. All I need as a patient is someone who generally cares but it looks like she hates her job. Really..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reviewing all the comments, I personally feel that each one of us in this universe is created by ONE ALMIGHTY, so whom should be be say good or bad. all..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've visited her a few times. I was thinking of making her my family doctor since I live near by. But I found her to be extremely condescending. Besides this I..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best GPs I have ever visited in my (so far) long life! !"

October 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is rude and her attitude is as if is better than you. I went to her when she was in wexford. She never tries to build a relationship with the pertinent. Sh..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I think this woman might be nuts. Her staff has no idea how her process works, then she got annoyed with me for doing what her employees told me to do. She was ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Clearly, those leaving 5 stars must be friends and family. I've never been to such a rude doctor in my life! Condensending to the max and tries to make you fee..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr. goyal is not perfect, nobody is perfect except HIM. SHE IS YOUNG, INTELLIGENT,EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, HONEST, PUNCTUAL, FRANK, AND SOMETIMES POLITE TOO., ..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AN awesome doctor.i have been a patient since she started. she is knowledgeable and tries to leave no stone unturned in terms of diagnosis. all her staff are fr..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude, condescending and only spends a minute before rushing out the door."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She does not spend time in pointless interaction, but deals with people in a honest and straight forward manner. I am so happy to have her as my Doctor!"

September 5, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

November 22, 2012