Ratings for Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Goyal is a great doctor. She does go above and beyond in such little ways to help her patients. I have gone to her with many different requests for works in order to go back to work, and a little desperate (many times) and in need. She always helps. Staff is also excellent. I'm happy to have chosen Dr. Goyal to be my physician. Compared to my last, she does wonders.. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr Goyal had been my dr for just over 3 yrs and been very good to me and my family. I feel comfortable going to her about anything. Even if I see her about something that isn't much of a big deal she makes me feel like I made the right choice to go in and just get reassurance that everything is ok. Thank you for all you have done for us Dr Goyal

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

she lacks compassion, everytime we go, theres a new rule.what may b a regular concern for her, could b serious for us. she wants her patients out of the door as soon as possible.she is rude and some times will ask random questions

Submitted August 16, 2017

She is a good doctor. She cares for her patients and office is at great location.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I saw Dr. K Goyal for cold and sinus. She was very kind and thorough. She examined my cold and sinus in a way that my family doctor never did. I also found it nice that she was a female doctor because you don't see that many female doctors out there!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Good in every way...hv been our family dr since quiet a long time....she never forces her decisions ..she also has best staff ever.... thank you for everything...

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Goyal has been my doctor for many years. She is helpful, friendly and has gone above and beyond what I would expect of a family doctor. When I experienced pregnancy loss it was so heartwarming to receive a phone call from Dr. Goyal who was checking to see if I was ok. I always talk about how great she is and would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Goyal has been my Doctor for over 4 years and I am more than satisfied with the service and treatment, I can easily recommend her to any of my family and friends. I see her 10 times a year and feel well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

My son and I have been with Dr Goyal for a few years now. She's been great! She is very pleasant, professional. She ensures we are up to date with our vaccinations. She also suggests additional ones we may need, she always gives us an option and doesn't force it on us. We are very satisfied with her practice and sincere caring.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been with DR Goyal for little of one year now and I am very satisfied with her care and focus on my health needs as I am 70 years old. she listens and works with you in addressing your health concerns. she is very honest, ,punctual and non judgemental. couple of months ago I broke my foot and DR Goyal called me from her cell to let me know what medicine I should take. I always feel,she has time for my medical issues and gives me the most current medical advice and treatment.Also her clinic is very convenient to me.she is more into prevention and correcting problems thah simply upping the dosage on medicine. HOW MANY DOCTORS DO THAT? I have nothing but only positive feed back for every body. Dr. Goyal is also a human being and no human is perfect. good luck DR GOYAL.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016