Ratings for Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Goyal has been my Doctor for over 4 years and I am more than satisfied with the service and treatment, I can easily recommend her to any of my family and friends. I see her 10 times a year and feel well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

My son and I have been with Dr Goyal for a few years now. She's been great! She is very pleasant, professional. She ensures we are up to date with our vaccinations. She also suggests additional ones we may need, she always gives us an option and doesn't force it on us. We are very satisfied with her practice and sincere caring.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been with DR Goyal for little of one year now and I am very satisfied with her care and focus on my health needs as I am 70 years old. she listens and works with you in addressing your health concerns. she is very honest, ,punctual and non judgemental. couple of months ago I broke my foot and DR Goyal called me from her cell to let me know what medicine I should take. I always feel,she has time for my medical issues and gives me the most current medical advice and treatment.Also her clinic is very convenient to me.she is more into prevention and correcting problems thah simply upping the dosage on medicine. HOW MANY DOCTORS DO THAT? I have nothing but only positive feed back for every body. Dr. Goyal is also a human being and no human is perfect. good luck DR GOYAL.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I have no complaint about my health care,however we must a personality conflict because i do not find her friendly but at the same time, she is very competent physician,reliable,punctual and very helpful. Dr. Goyal has truly been a blessing to me in a time of desperation and deep into manic depression. sometimes she called on my phone to make sure about my health issue. she even returens personal phone call to find out that every thing is o.k.. her staff is very very helpful. i would like to thank you on behalf of my family and me for every thing you have done for us. you treated my father's ASTHMA AND DIABETES in a better manner. Dr. Goyal you are great.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Goyal is a wonderful person and a fantastic doctor. my previous family doctor was a male and great, but when I found out that he is retiering then I find Dr Goyal. Before meeting her I noticed a LUMP in my breast. I have been going through a lot of stress as it was growing. when I met dr goyal she ask me about my past medical history. All of a sudden I broke down. she stopped talking, and gave me a Kleenex and listened. she examined me and sent me for an urgent memogram. Just an observation.............. a lot of negative comments have the same tone and words........ makes me wonder if they are legit? I originally has doubts about Dr Goyal as I read lots of negative views but after I saw her ,she gained my trust. I don't think that these negative rating here are reasonable. Few unhappy people always find some one to blame, THEY blame anyone but themselves.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Kimmy Goyal for a few years. She has always been extremely helpful and caring. Don't understand the bad reviews I love her. She's amazing with my infant son too

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

We are very satisfied with the care we have received from Doctor Goyal and the staff. Prompt access to appointments and relatively short waiting times has been our experience, which is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr.Goyal is always available on short notice which is really convinient t for me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Couple of days ago, we went to Dr. Goyal's walk in clinic as our toddler had a bad cough. we did not know anything about doctor Goyal but from the moment she entered into the room, she had our son's attention (positive ). she talked to our boy about his THOMAS TRAIN that he brought. so of course our son really warmed up to her and allowed her to check his ears, throat and chest. this does not happen easily in past. Very good Dr Goyal. 2 THUMBS UP.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

DR.Goyal is a wonderful doctor. For the first time,we went to her walk in clinic as my father has a chronic headaches. After listen my father she forced him to get a brain scan and discovered that he had a tumor.being in the medical field, I know what is the required from a family doctor and I must admit that she is the BEST.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016