You may also like

Rate Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Ratings

Wow. Didn't waste my time and I didn't waste hers. Staff terrific! This gal is on the ball.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor to pat you on the head and be a shoulder to cry on, you will be disappointed. But if you are looking for a down to business, smart and to the point Dr, then Dr Goyal is for you. She may not be warm and fuzzy but she knows her stuff and gets you in and out as quick as possible. Her staff is great. Facility is clean and modern. Dr Goyal is very helpful, knowledgeable and kind. I wouldn't hesitate to go to her for anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Agree with everyone here - she appears knowledgable but is pretentious and demeaning (even if its unintentional). She should really read her reviews here - take the time to listen to your patients and your ratings will jump up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

She is too rude, don't know how to talk with patient she had too much attitude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

she comes across to be knowledgeable, but is extremely impatient and rude. will not listen to what u have to say and is in a rush. I have met her couple times , she says , u have come with too many things today, u have to come again. is our time and money not important? i would not recommend her to any one.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

She can be nice but If you interrupt her or don't understand then she can be rude and dismissive. She has short wait times so we always go back but I wish she had patience and humility.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2797010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

She needs to learn a lot. Like she looks like always hurry. She did,t listen her client properly.....Just go go go go

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2762869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I live in Mississauga and I am on student visa. Last week, I got sick. I called a few family doctor. They all refused as I don't have my health card. Then I called Dr. Goyal's office. The girl told me that there is a fee of $50. So I went by bus which took me 3 hours. When I met Dr Goyal, she saw me really good ,but from her face she looked little strict. After she heard my story, she was so polite and helpful that she gave a few drug samples, returned my $50 and also on top she arranged for my ride to Mississauga. I felt so guilty that I took her so wrong in the start but she was totally amazing .In future I will think 10 times to pass any judgement. Dr. Goyal is very clear hearted and very helpful. Thanks for everything you did for me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2721396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721308].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

She is good for nothing.she is just know how to make money.I went to she her with my 3 years old kid she didn't see him just ask me what is wrong with him she didn't cheack him.my son make noise so she just run out and told me when he is under control so call Mr I don't want to waste my time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2719913].votes_count ]]